• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A question for Trump supporters...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Nope, S. Korea implemented widespread testing, contact tracing, and surveillance, and the U.S. did not.
On January 27, after four confirmed cases of COVID-19, South Korean health officials met with medical companies.

The officials told the companies they needed them to develop tests for the coronavirus and that they’d rapidly approve new tests.

A week later, the first test was approved.

In early February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a coronavirus test developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

However, it would prove unreliable and mostly unusable.

Like I keep saying, and you brick headed lefties keep ignoring - it wasn't "capitalism" that caused our delayed response, nor was it a lack of will on the part of our political leadership - it was the bungling bureaucracy that you people have championed every (over) step of the way.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Americans were listening to an idiot who handed out the wrong message.

So they went to the beach and spread the disease...hurray for the freedom to be stupid.
The biggest difference between the US and South Korea's ability to deal with this disease? We have the CDC/FDA bureaucracy standing in the way:

On January 27, after four confirmed cases of COVID-19, South Korean health officials met with medical companies.

The officials told the companies they needed them to develop tests for the coronavirus and that they’d rapidly approve new tests.

In early February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a coronavirus test developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

But like I said, don't let the truth get in the way of your anti-Trump narrative.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
And the orange guy? Where has he shown us he's a man of character and integrity?

Sure wasn't today when he lied about saying that governors were asking for more stuff than they need.

Was talking about the guy on the left.
You know the one who earned Lie of the year from Politifact ?

Guy on the right shows character and dignity by laughing at obedient leftists (like me) and communists (you)- and calling them out.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Was talking about the guy on the left.
You know the one who earned Lie of the year from Politifact ?

Guy on the right shows character and dignity by laughing at obedient leftists (like me) and communists (you)- and calling them out.
Showing once again, you don't know what communism is and certainly can't define dignity.

Guess you forgot Trump's lie of the year in 2019.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The biggest difference between the US and South Korea's ability to deal with this disease? We have the CDC/FDA bureaucracy standing in the way:

But like I said, don't let the truth get in the way of your anti-Trump narrative.
Your response has nothing at all to do with my post. Try again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Perhaps not to a Leftist kool-ade drinker.
Be specific...at what point in that clip does he admit corruption...even better, where does he say he's responsible?

The fact is that this was the very first he'd heard of the issue, it wasn't just conservative groups, those groups should not have been applying for 501c4 tax status if they were political groups and if they were not political groups then how were they enemies of Obama?

The IRS conducted a search using less than PC acceptable search criteria. That allowed the right wingers to claim the IRS was out to get them. I don't think the IRS did anything wrong...and Obama's comment about trying to enforce vague rules is evidence of that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Perhaps not to a Leftist kool-ade drinker.

Now, in the third audit of how the tax-exempt application process went off the rails, the Treasury Department's inspector general overseeing the IRS has found the agency targeted not just conservatives but also scores of groups with words like "progressive" in their names.

"The far right has been beating a drum for years now that there was a partisan attack on them," said Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., one of the requestors. He said the new report shows "that's just not true."

Read the report

You liked a post that said that this Coronavirus “isn’t even swine flu” and added of media efforts to get us to take the threat seriously that “Inciting stupid people to panic is the only thing the fakestream media is competent at in 2020.”
It's not swine flu, of course. And yes, inciting panic is what your fellow death-cultists have been doing all along. Hoarding toilet paper for a respiratory virus? That's stupidity, encouraged and enabled by your fellow death-cultists, because you hate Donald Trump more than you love Americans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Only because it destroys your narrative that Trump was responsible for the USA's slow response to the pandemic. Anyone interested in the facts (as you so often claim to be) can plainly see that it has EVERYTHING to do with your post.
Did Trump say it was under control? Did he say that there were only 15 patients and that there would be none very soon? Is it possible that people were less careful because they believed him?

Did Trump say it was under control? Did he say that there were only 15 patients and that there would be none very soon? Is it possible that people were less careful because they believed him?
It's possible, but then again it's much more likely your fellow death-cultists telling people travel bans are "racist", and they should head to Chinatown for a meal in February caused much, much more damage.

You people did this to us.

Do you wish that Trump jumped all over the coronavirus invasion right at the outset, as did countries like South Korea, or do you think he did the right thing by denying its seriousness for weeks and claiming it was under control?
Wish? For Pete's sake the Chinese and the WHO were lying their butts off.

Surely even you unreasonable Democrats don't expect him to be a mind reader!

And notice how the Democrats don't have anything to offer but criticism that amounts to an idiotic demand that Trump be able to read minds and know the chinese were lying?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's possible, but then again it's much more likely your fellow death-cultists telling people travel bans are "racist", and they should head to Chinatown for a meal in February caused much, much more damage.

You people did this to us.
Who opened the beaches even after closing the schools?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Now, in the third audit of how the tax-exempt application process went off the rails, the Treasury Department's inspector general overseeing the IRS has found the agency targeted not just conservatives but also scores of groups with words like "progressive" in their names.

"The far right has been beating a drum for years now that there was a partisan attack on them," said Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., one of the requestors. He said the new report shows "that's just not true."

Read the report
This is one of your better piles of bullshit; but just more bullshit nonetheless.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
According to the CDC, Trump's early response saved the nation and bought us more time than we would have had otherwise. I'm happy with Trump's response, and I regret that the left used that opportunity to call Trump a Xenophobe and racist over his early response. :)
You are saying "Trump saved the nation" even with all the coronavirus cases and deaths we are having?
Doesn't look like he is saving the nation to me. He could have took this pandemic seriously from the beginning and he didn't.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
go find that quote. It isn't what you think.
The problem is, you keep trying to say nothing wrong happened when the culprit has apologized and said something wrong happened.

It's like someone committing a murder, admitting to it, saying it was wrong, and you're still clinging to that they didn't do it.

In a legal settlement that still awaits a federal judge's approval, the IRS "expresses its sincere apology" for mistreating a conservative organization called Linchpins of Liberty — along with 40 other conservative groups — in their applications for tax-exempt status.
And in a second case, NorCal Tea Party Patriots and 427 other groups suing the IRS also reached a "substantial financial settlement" with the government.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the two settlements Thursday. The Justice Department quoted him as saying of the IRS activity: "There is no excuse for this conduct. Hundreds of organizations were affected by these actions, and they deserve an apology from the IRS. We hope that today's settlement makes clear that this abuse of power will not be tolerated."

If nothing wrong happened here, why is the IRS admitting that it did? Are they lying?

Just admit it. The IRS targeted conservatives.

And also admit that Lois Lerner's refusal to testify despite claiming to have nothing to hide isn't a good look, nor was her sudden "retirement" just after.

If a conservative government institution did this to liberals, you'd be up in arms with theories and proclaiming them as facts. I don't get the cosmic double standard here.

Last edited: