• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Santorum nomination would be good for this country

Judy1

Mayor
A run in the general election between Santorum and Obama would at least illustrate more clearly the differences between the right and moderate left. It would clearly define the issues. More importantly it would show that contrary to RW thought, the majority of this country does not want to engage in putting RW ideology into practice. Santorum for president....bring him on!

Jen

Senator
I like Santorum more than I like Romney and he is certainly better than Obama (as all the candidates except Ron Paul are). But I don't think Santorum can beat Obama.

He would certainly have my vote.

Council Member
I like Santorum more than I like Romney and he is certainly better than Obama (as all the candidates except Ron Paul are). But I don't think Santorum can beat Obama.

He would certainly have my vote.
Hell Jen, if they put a bum off the street with a Big R on his sweatshirt you would vote for him before Obama.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
The Republicans look disorganized...Oh well they still have their slobbering Obama hate

StanH

Council Member
Too bad it'll never happen.

Sorry Judy, but Obama will be facing a more formidable opponent.

Lex_D

Council Member
With you on that.

A run in the general election between Santorum and Obama would at least illustrate more clearly the differences between the right and moderate left. It would clearly define the issues. More importantly it would show that contrary to RW thought, the majority of this country does not want to engage in putting RW ideology into practice. Santorum for president....bring him on!

It would be fun seeing our Republican friends crying their eyes out come election night. Brinmg on Santorum -- or any other Republican -- we beat them for sure.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
not just rightwing ideology. Santorum is the theocracy candidate.

Huskyoverlord

Council Member
not just rightwing ideology. Santorum is the theocracy candidate.
But he isn't even human let alone have a thought or idea. I was in the same room as that man during his losing bid for reelection. I was waiting for him to rip his skin off and eat a hamster like in V. Meeting him one the only time I really thought maybe it's true aleins really do run our government. Lady gave him a religious uplifting speech that even I as a non-beliver was moved by and he didn't even blink or respond. To much coke in the limo or alien or total lack of personality.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
I could seriously see Santorum wearing a SS or gestapo uniform...Fighting to keep the fatherland pure....The guy is a creep