• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A senator's abortion story

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The senator's wife was 4 months along when her water broke, leaving the fetus without amniotic fluid—a condition it could not possibly survive. The doctor told the Peters to go home and wait for a miscarriage to happen naturally.
On the 3rd day of no miscarriage and the wife in danger.......

Read it all.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Tragic and difficult story.

Is someone contesting such emergent situations? and or is the story indicative of all 'abortion' stories?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I do not believe that this particular story in indicative of most abortions.
Probably not, but it would be nice if women and their doctors could make decisions regarding these issues no matter where they are in the US. I do not think politicians or religious zealots should enter into the affairs of private citizens.

TBLee

Governor
Probably not, but it would be nice if women and their doctors could make decisions regarding these issues no matter where they are in the US. I do not think politicians or religious zealots should enter into the affairs of private citizens.
They can.

TBLee

Governor
It's an example that there's more to abortion, especially the medical need for abortions farther along in pregnancies.
I realize that abortions are done if the mother's life is in danger, or if a dead fetus is not expelled. But, it is rare. Less than 1% of abortions are done because the mothers life is in danger.