• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A short while later, President Biden addressed the media, & called for stricter gun control laws . . .

gun-control-joe-biden-640x480.jpg
"Aim high. Our nation's future depends on it . . ."

Well . . . that is certainly going to help, isn't it? I mean, who DOESNT want "stricter gun control laws"? So nice of the president to suggest this. It IS an election year, and this is probably the way to play it - yesterday's school shooting in Texas.

I reached out to my contacts in the west wing on this, and they declined to go on the record. However, an audio file showed up in my inbox overnight. I'm sorry that I'm not able to specifically identify any of the voices. I can't even verify if the conversation is authentic. Make your own judgment, based your past experience with our government and it's political processes . ..

“Are they all white? All 14 of them of the dead kids? Are you sure? No Black victims?”

“They're still taking people to the hospital, so we don't know. But even if some ARE black, we simply cannot spin this a racial hate crime. The shooter is supposedly hispanic.”

“Oh my god. Please tell me he's not an illegal alien”

“Unclear at this point. It doesn't really matter. He's been in this country for years, and attended a Texas high school.”

“He shot his grandmother before heading to the elementary school. Can we get more optics on that?”

“I want more eyes on this. Someone make sure he isn't a dreamer or fence jumper. You . . . check his social media profile. I don't want to get blindsided and find out he's a member of La Raza or a soldier for a drug cartel.”

“He could have been on drugs.”

“No . . . we can't run in that direction. There are too many single issue drug legalization voters in play right now. Delaware's governer just vetoed his state's legalization bill, and he's apparently now calling out the national guard to protect the his mansion from demonstrators.”

“He's probably just another mentally troubled nutcase.”

“Who . . . . Governor Carney????”

“No . . .the shooter . . . what's his name? Pepe Ramos . . . ?”'

“That's racist. And not even funny. Don't go there.”

“No . . . wait. He might be onto something. Maybe we DONT have the president respond immediately. Let the right wingers get the first shot in . . . and then respond to THEM. Deplore violence in general, and the hatred that fuels it.”

“So . . it's okay if he was crazy. Or on drugs?”

“Of course not. But we can build around that narrative. He was driven crazy, or to self medicate, by his circumstances. Escaping from a life of poverty. Bullied at school because he was different. That would explain his rage at the neighborhood school, specifically. Like Columbine. It would be godsend if he turns out to be have been a transgendered kid from a broken home with no friends AND a drug problem. It's like winning the trifecta. He's not personally responsible for his actions. It's society's fault for not spending more on mental health, school infrastructure, and poverty programs.”

“What about gun control?”

“Well , . . yes . . . duh! We HAVE to lead with that. And then, a day or so later, turn the conversation to how the GOP failure to pass the president's “Build Back Better” bill is THE root cause of this sort of tragedy . . “

“And irresponsible red state gun polices . .. “

“So we're agreed. I'll brief Sleepy and Dopey. Press availability in . . . 90 minutes . . and counting. But taking no questions. Just the teleprompter thing. Let's roll . . . “

Soooo . . . is this alleged conversation by white house spin doctors real or not? You decide. I'm too depressed to at my own deplorable exploitation of this tragedy to speculate further.

reason10

Governor
View attachment 70507
"Aim High. Our nation's future depends on it . . ."

Well . . . that is certainly going to help, isn't it? I mean, who DOESNT want "stricter gun control laws"? So nice of the president to suggest this. It IS an election year, and this is probably the way to play it - yesterday's school shooting in Texas.

I reached out to my contacts in the west wing on this, and they declined to go on the record. However, an audio file showed up in my inbox overnight. I'm sorry that I'm not able to specifically identify any of the voices. I can't even verify if the conversation is authentic. Make your own judgment, based your past experience with our government and it's political processes . ..

“Are they all white? All 14 of them of the dead kids? Are you sure? No Black victims?”

“They're still taking people to the hospital, so we don't know. But even if some ARE black, we simply cannot spin this a racial hate Crime. The shooter is supposedly hispanic.”

“Unclear at this point. It doesn't really matter. He's been in this country for years, and attended a Texas High school.”

“He shot his grandmother before heading to the elementary school. Can we get more optics on that?”

“I want more eyes on this. Someone make sure he isn't a dreamer or fence jumper. You . . . check his social media profile. I don't want to get blindsided and find out he's a member of La Raza or a soldier for a drug cartel.”

“No . . . we can't run in that direction. There are too many single issue drug legalization voters in play right now. Delaware's governer just vetoed his state's legalization bill, and he's apparently now calling out the national guard to protect the his mansion from demonstrators.”

“No . . . wait. He might be onto something. Maybe we DONT have the president respond immediately. Let the right wingers get the first shot in . . . and then respond to THEM. Deplore violence in general, and the hatred that fuels it.”

“Of course not. But we can build around that narrative. He was driven crazy, or to self medicate, by his circumstances. Escaping from a life of poverty. Bullied at school because he was different. That would explain his rage at the neighborhood school, specifically. Like Columbine. It would be godsend if he turns out to be have been a transgendered kid from a broken home with no friends AND a drug problem. It's like winning the trifecta. He's not personally responsible for his actions. It's society's fault for not spending more on mental health, school infrastructure, and poverty programs.”

“Well , . . yes . . . duh! We HAVE to lead with that. And then, a day or so later, turn the conversation to how the GOP failure to pass the president's “Build Back Better” bill is THE root cause of this sort of tragedy . . “

“So we're agreed. I'll brief Sleepy and Dopey. Press availability in . . . 90 minutes . . and counting. But taking no questions. Just the teleprompter thing. Let's roll . . . “

Soooo . . . is this alleged conversation by white house spin doctors real or not? You decide. I'm too depressed to at my own deplorable exploitation of this tragedy to speculate further.
And remember, the idiots at this forum STILL believe this racist moron actually won that election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And remember, the idiots at this forum STILL believe this racist moron actually won that election.
Remember this...

The morons on this forum still think it was not racist to refuse to rent to non-white tenants, but it was racist to attempt to prevent the federal government from ordering busing across town to somehow improve racial balance in schools....

They also think that the election was stolen because the pillow guys says so...and ignore that judges in 61 lawsuits ruled that the plaintiff had no evidence of significant fraud in the election. Of course, you still ignore that the Attorney General and the Director of Cyber security in 2020 both said there had not been proof of fraud that changed the election....the AG called the accusation of a stolen election "bullshit".

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
View attachment 70507

“They're still taking people to the hospital, so we don't know. But even if some ARE black, we simply cannot spin this a racial hate Crime. The shooter is supposedly hispanic.”

“Unclear at this point. It doesn't really matter. He's been in this country for years, and attended a Texas High school.”

We have plenty of gun laws trouble is there's a lack of consistency in enforcement and consistency between states.
Concealed carry is one example

reason10

Governor
The morons on this forum still think it was not racist to refuse to rent to non-white tenants, but it was racist to attempt to prevent the federal government from ordering busing across town to somehow improve racial balance in schools....

Actually, that is a lie. The only morons here are liberal Democrats, and they have NEVER suggested refusing to rent to a non-white tenant. (Oh, and the taxpaying intelligent mainstream Conservative Republicans at this forum NEVER mentioned denying anything based on race.) Yes, Democrats would prefer discriminating AGAINST white people, typical CRT style, but I'll give them that: they were never opposed to renting to non-whites.

They also think that the election was stolen because the pillow guys says so...and ignore that judges in 61 lawsuits ruled that the plaintiff had no evidence of significant fraud in the election.

That statement is ignorant enough to get me suspended from here if I responded with what it deserves. Just imagine life in a superior Florida public school.

Of course, you still ignore that the Attorney General and the Director of Cyber security in 2020 both said there had not been proof of fraud that changed the election....the AG called the accusation of a stolen election "bullshit".

We go by the facts.
https://node-1.2000mules.com/

reason10

Governor
We have plenty of gun laws trouble is there's a lack of consistency in enforcement and consistency between states.
There is this inconvenient truth called the tenth amendment. That pesky idea of states actually passing their own laws. Really screws things up.

I agree that wildly different concepts of concealed carry are a problem. Can you imagine if this happened with other permits? Alabama refusing to recognize an interracial marriage from NY? Alaska arresting tractor trailer drivers from Florida because their drivers exam in that state never involved snow?

In fact these things USED to take place, along with blue state harassment of red state concealed carry permit holders. The underlying motivation is always the same: some junior state level attorney general or prosecutor hoping to gain voters attention as he runs for a national office

The solution to 10,000 local gun laws which the supreme court will always be divided on is to do what the founding fathers intended:. Draft a constitutional amendment on guns,and ask the states to review and vote on it. When you have a 2/3rds majority it becomes the law of the land, as a ratified constitutional amendment, settling the issue.

Spamature

President
View attachment 70507

After the shooting, I turned on Fox News.

When they were finally and FIRST to announce the name of the shooter, and it sounded Hispanic, boy was that announcer ENTHUSIASTIC about repeating that Hispanic name as many times as he could in that segment.

For a second there, I thought I heard him roll his r's and drop his consonants in the pronunciation of that name.