• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A tweet for Trump

They're just wishing and hoping. And Addy used to be a lot smarter than she is now. She doesn't handle losing very well.
We've seen some pretty epic mental and intellectual meltdowns on the board since the election. Arkady's was probably the worst, but there have been others.

I think a lot of DNCers suffered some serious losses of IQ points post-November, 2016. And a lot of them didn't have much to give in the first place.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
We've seen some pretty epic mental and intellectual meltdowns on the board since the election. Arkady's was probably the worst, but there have been others.

I think a lot of DNCers suffered some serious losses of IQ points post-November, 2016. And a lot of them didn't have much to give in the first place.
The same thing happened on The Fray on '04 when George W beat Lurch. Many of the lead lefty's just went away to avoid the ridicule they knew was coming their way.

The same thing happened on The Fray on '04 when George W beat Lurch. Many of the lead lefty's just went away to avoid the ridicule they knew was coming their way.
Going away I can understand. Publicly humiliating yourself by allowing everyone to see you reduced to a braying, unhinged lunatic (i.e. Arkady) I don't understand at all. Must be some strange form of guilt or self-hatred.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Going away I can understand. Publicly humiliating yourself by allowing everyone to see you reduced to a braying, unhinged lunatic (i.e. Arkady) I don't understand at all. Must be some strange form of guilt or self-hatred.
TDS is not just a cute phrase. It's real and terminal.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Poor @Addy has been duped by so many bogus memes. I feel really sorry for her.

Apparently Jack's links showed the quote attributed to Trump to be false. I stand corrected on that one.
What's ironic and hypocritical is, Trump, the master of propaganda, gets a free pass from you, repubs everyday. :rolleyes: :eek: Nary a peep to be heard regarding his contentious lies.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Agree, and when you're teetering on the IQ fence between Idiot and Imbecile, whichever way you tumble, doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things.

the words moron, imbecile, and idiot mean different things. In psychology, an idiot has the least intelligence on the IQ scale (this now is equivalent to someone who is mentally retarded or the more politically correct “mentally challenged”); an imbecile is not quite as dumb as an idiot and is now considered equivalent to moderate retardation; a moron is then the highest level of intelligence for someone who is mentally retarded, thus considered as being mildly mentally retarded. Specifically, those who have an IQ between 0 and 25 are idiots; IQs between 26 and 50 are considered imbeciles; and those who have an IQ between 51 and 70 are considered morons.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Apparently Jack's links showed the quote attributed to Trump to be false. I stand corrected on that one.
What's ironic and hypocritical is, Trump, the master of propaganda, gets a free pass from you, repubs everyday. :rolleyes: :eek: Nary a peep to be heard regarding his contentious lies.
He gets a pass if the truth warrants it, Addy.