• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A tweet for Trump

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Trump should tweet this

I too was once a Democrat before the party went extreme left. Hey #walkaway-ers, follow me and lets make our country great again.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Yep. And he did.

Works for me.
If a liar was unelectable, who could we possibly elect? Certainly not Hillary. While it may be debatable who was the bigger liar, one thing is certain. Liberals will elect a liar, as well.

Jen

Senator
If a liar was unelectable, who could we possibly elect? Certainly not Hillary. While it may be debatable who was the bigger liar, one thing is certain. Liberals will elect a liar, as well.
Being a liar is not a deal breaker for me.

Being a traitor to our nation in a criminal way is a deal breaker and Hillary owns that. The Democratic Party owns that.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I didn't say Hillary has never lied... You know it's true also, Trump is considered to be a pathological liar.

View attachment 39661
LOL, as opposed to Hillary being a mild liar? :)
The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political ...
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/t-day-evergreen-7-wildest-lies...
    1. Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House …
    2. Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in …
    3. Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that …
    4. Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about …
    See all full list on thepoliticalinsider.com

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
President Trump's the champ when it comes to lying... :rolleyes:

==================================
President Trump lied more than 3,000 times in 466 days

(CNN)The Washington Post's Fact-Checker blog has been keeping a strict count of President Donald Trump's many misstatements, untruths and outright lies. And, over the weekend at a rally in Michigan, Trump hit a(nother) milestone: He topped 3,000 untrue or misleading statements in 466 days in office.
That means that, on average, Trump says 6.5 things that aren't true a day. Every. Single. Day. (Trump is actually picking up the pace when it comes to not telling the truth; he has averaged nine untruths or misleading statements a day over the past two months, according to the Post's count.)
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/politics/donald-trump-3000/index.html

(CNN)The Washington Post's Fact-Checker blog has been keeping a strict count of President Donald Trump's many misstatements, untruths and outright lies. And, over the weekend at a rally in Michigan, Trump hit a(nother) milestone: He topped 3,000 untrue or misleading statements in 466 days in office.
That means that, on average, Trump says 6.5 things that aren't true a day. Every. Single. Day. (Trump is actually picking up the pace when it comes to not telling the truth; he has averaged nine untruths or misleading statements a day over the past two months, according to the Post's count.)
CNN, LOL! They've lied more than Trump.

John Doe

I detest liberalism

LOL, CNN. Not to mention they make no attempt to prove it. CNN recently told us that Pythons in the Everglades "consume animals and vegetation". :)