• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A warranted silent bitch slap

I get the warm and fuzzies whenver the Democrats honor the police, I mean they do it so much....

:rolleyes:

Oh that's right, they only do it when it helps them carry out a political narrative and persecution..... otherwise its defund and fry like bacon..... just fantastic........

Awesome....

write on

Senator
I get the warm and fuzzies whenver the Democrats honor the police, I mean they do it so much....

:rolleyes:

Oh that's right, they only do it when it helps them carry out a political narrative and persecution..... otherwise its defund and fry like bacon..... just fantastic........

Awesome....
On the other side of the coin, Republicans thought they could push the narrative that they support LEO. That was until and after Jan. 06 which clearly showed their facade.

On the other side of the coin, Republicans thought they could push the narrative that they support LEO. That was until Jan. 06 that clearly showed their facade.
Is this the officer that the country was told he was beaten with a fire extinguisher by rabid Trump supporters?

Speaking of facade, nothing shows the respect for a fallen officer more then lying to the country about how he died...... in order for them to continue the narrative and reap the political awards and bank it ........ I mean hell, CBS claimed right before the 1/6 TV show launched that 5 officers were killed that day....

Just awesome... Keep up that respect..... Warms my heart.....

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Last edited: