• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

About all those people coming over our border...

Boltlady

Mayor
The media has been showing steady streams of people coming across the Rio Grande into our country. They have supposedly traveled hundreds to thousands of miles, mostly on foot to get here. One of the things that I was noticing today is that none of them looked grubby. They looked clean, well dressed and well fed.

Since many of them had babies I wondered what did they do for all of the diapers that would be needed. Nobody seemed to be carrying the cases of supplies that would be needed for babies and toddlers. Keeping everybody fed on such a trek must be tricky.

At any rate they didn't look like bunches of people escaping terrifying life situations.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Well, the good news is that Sleepy Joe has turned the economy into shit so the flow of economic migrants should slow to a trickle any day now.

Boltlady

Mayor
BTW, after seeing some of those videos again this morning I noticed that not only did the people not look grubby, it looked like the men all had fresh hair cuts.

Those people definitely did not look like they had been on a long trail. Something very fishy is going on.