• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

About that Korean war...

Days

Commentator
You remember, the one between North and South Korea that has been raging for 65 years? The ceasefire is looking pretty dismal at the moment. North Korea has nukes and has been developing ballistic missiles for those nukes. They have successfully tested a dozen of those, this year, and within the past 2 weeks, they launched four at once, dropping 3 of them into Japan's territorial waters. I'm pretty sure that violated the ceasefire agreement ;)

Yeah, pissed off America big time and scared the hell out of Japan and South Korea. For those of you counting, we now have three aircraft carrier task forces in South China Sea, which is a helluva lot of fire power to "maintain international waterway rights of passage" ... they could easily wipe all those islands clean of military installations, but I don't think that's what they are there for. Japan sent their solo aircraft carrier task force to join ours in joint exercises. We have a light carrier/amphibious assault ship (the USS America) in the Pacific that has been drilling for war operations, that has quietly slipped below the radar, might also be in the area with the ability to deploy 1700 men/women anywhere behind lines through their 12 Ospreys (carries a squad(24) of special forces)... it also trained for flight operations of CAP with a dozen F-35s. Both Australia and Japan have begun production of the F-35 and we sent four trainers to each nation to ready pilots. Our 3 carriers are loaded with super hornets, and the Jap carrier has helicopters and hover jets, like the USS America.

In the past week we have sent THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) missile defense over to South Korea to counter the ballistic missile threat. There's also a permanent THAAD unit operating on Guam. In addition, we sent the ability to retaliate/strike first with nukes, deploying to South Korea all 3 of our strike bombers, the B-52's, B-1's, and the B-2's. This is the first time in the history of the US that we have deployed all three of our front line bombers. We are also deploying drones with missile strike capabilities. All this hardware has been sighted on the ground in South Korea over the past week, I'm not sure how many fighters are normally deployed with our 28,500 troops permanently stationed in South Korea, but the carriers are so close in the South China Sea; an offensive could be launched in a matter of minutes; refueling could take place over South Korea while the bombers get airborne. America has positioned herself to take the fight to North Korea, big time.

China has responded with sanctions; serious sanctions, on North Korea, South Korea, and Japan. But that won't stop an imminent operation from taking place, and that's what this looks like. China has asked the US to chill, step back this military response... and we just brushed it off. North Korea's leader has a half brother who was in tight with China, he was assassinated about 3 weeks ago. There is a big power struggle going on in China between its new current leader and the former leader he replaced; the former leader was always tight with North Korean current leader... regime destruction in North Korea could play well with internal political struggle for China's new leader... this could be the green light for America to take this monster out.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran are all economic battlegrounds. None of those nations are/were a threat to us militarily. North Korea has been the real threat all along and they now have a credible nuclear threat. There is no going back, the two Koreas are still officially at war with each other, North Korea is a purely military nation, it is a nation at war that is constantly seeking out weaknesses in South Korea and has constantly threatened to nuke South Korea into oblivion. They have no navy, they have one ancient submarine, but they have a deadly force of medium range nuclear missiles that could annihilate South Korea and Japan. South Korea just tossed president Park from office, but no one over there on either political divide isn't 100% for American/Japanese/South Korean response to nuclear threat from North Korea. South Korea and America have been officially at war with North Korea for 65 years now, but when North Korea dropped 3 ballistic missiles just 20 miles off Japan's mainland, they sent their Navy to join ours in the South China Sea. I suspect there's a lot more happening than I am aware of.....

CONFLICT ZONES
Welcome To Korea: 4,000 U.S. Troops Arrive At A Tense Time
February 26, 2016

they sent these back in January...

US to Deploy 24 Attack Helicopters to South Korea in February
The U.S. Army will replace less capable light attack helicopters with 24 AH-64D Apache heavy attack helicopters.

By Franz-Stefan Gady
January 19, 2017

I think the ceasefire is in imminent danger, very soon, I expect an all out first strike on all of North Korea's wmd capabilities... and yes, they have nerve gas also. Could happen any day now.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Rex Tillerson is due to arrive in South Korea Friday. This is finally getting press coverage in the west...

The Carl Vinson is part of the yearly drills with South Korea, which are quite unnerving to North Korea this year...

World News | Tue Mar 14, 2017 | 4:06am GMT
North Korea warns of 'merciless' strikes as U.S. carrier joins South Korea drills

"The United States has also started to deploy "Gray Eagle" attack drones to South Korea, a U.S. military spokesman said on Monday.

China says the exercises do nothing to ease tension. Last week, it called on North Korea to stop its weapons tests and for South Korea and the United States to stop their drills.

A state-run Chinese newspaper said the USS Carl Vinson was taking part in a simulation of a preemptive strike against North Korea's nuclear and missile facilities."

Jen

Senator
You remember, the one between North and South Korea that has been raging for 65 years? The ceasefire is looking pretty dismal at the moment. North Korea has nukes and has been developing ballistic missiles for those nukes. They have successfully tested a dozen of those, this year, and within the past 2 weeks, they launched four at once, dropping 3 of them into Japan's territorial waters. I'm pretty sure that violated the ceasefire agreement ;)

Yeah, pissed off America big time and scared the hell out of Japan and South Korea. For those of you counting, we now have three aircraft carrier task forces in South China Sea, which is a helluva lot of fire power to "maintain international waterway rights of passage" ... they could easily wipe all those islands clean of military installations, but I don't think that's what they are there for. Japan sent their solo aircraft carrier task force to join ours in joint exercises. We have a light carrier/amphibious assault ship (the USS America) in the Pacific that has been drilling for war operations, that has quietly slipped below the radar, might also be in the area with the ability to deploy 1700 men/women anywhere behind lines through their 12 Ospreys (carries a squad(24) of special forces)... it also trained for flight operations of CAP with a dozen F-35s. Both Australia and Japan have begun production of the F-35 and we sent four trainers to each nation to ready pilots. Our 3 carriers are loaded with super hornets, and the Jap carrier has helicopters and hover jets, like the USS America.

In the past week we have sent THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) missile defense over to South Korea to counter the ballistic missile threat. There's also a permanent THAAD unit operating on Guam. In addition, we sent the ability to retaliate/strike first with nukes, deploying to South Korea all 3 of our strike bombers, the B-52's, B-1's, and the B-2's. This is the first time in the history of the US that we have deployed all three of our front line bombers. We are also deploying drones with missile strike capabilities. All this hardware has been sighted on the ground in South Korea over the past week, I'm not sure how many fighters are normally deployed with our 28,500 troops permanently stationed in South Korea, but the carriers are so close in the South China Sea; an offensive could be launched in a matter of minutes; refueling could take place over South Korea while the bombers get airborne. America has positioned herself to take the fight to North Korea, big time.

China has responded with sanctions; serious sanctions, on North Korea, South Korea, and Japan. But that won't stop an imminent operation from taking place, and that's what this looks like. China has asked the US to chill, step back this military response... and we just brushed it off. North Korea's leader has a half brother who was in tight with China, he was assassinated about 3 weeks ago. There is a big power struggle going on in China between its new current leader and the former leader he replaced; the former leader was always tight with North Korean current leader... regime destruction in North Korea could play well with internal political struggle for China's new leader... this could be the green light for America to take this monster out.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran are all economic battlegrounds. None of those nations are/were a threat to us militarily. North Korea has been the real threat all along and they now have a credible nuclear threat. There is no going back, the two Koreas are still officially at war with each other, North Korea is a purely military nation, it is a nation at war that is constantly seeking out weaknesses in South Korea and has constantly threatened to nuke South Korea into oblivion. They have no navy, they have one ancient submarine, but they have a deadly force of medium range nuclear missiles that could annihilate South Korea and Japan. South Korea just tossed president Park from office, but no one over there on either political divide isn't 100% for American/Japanese/South Korean response to nuclear threat from North Korea. South Korea and America have been officially at war with North Korea for 65 years now, but when North Korea dropped 3 ballistic missiles just 20 miles off Japan's mainland, they sent their Navy to join ours in the South China Sea. I suspect there's a lot more happening than I am aware of.....

CONFLICT ZONES
Welcome To Korea: 4,000 U.S. Troops Arrive At A Tense Time
February 26, 2016

they sent these back in January...

US to Deploy 24 Attack Helicopters to South Korea in February
The U.S. Army will replace less capable light attack helicopters with 24 AH-64D Apache heavy attack helicopters.

By Franz-Stefan Gady
January 19, 2017

I think the ceasefire is in imminent danger, very soon, I expect an all out first strike on all of North Korea's wmd capabilities... and yes, they have nerve gas also. Could happen any day now.
I had thought that WW3 would begin when someone sent something big into Israel. Now it's looking like it might be Korea. Surely North Korea wouldn't nuke South Korea ........way too close........... but even without nukes, that would be a messy and expanding war.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I just don't see it happening. N. Korea's biggest supporter is China, and their economy is far too dependent on American consumption of their cheap goods. I think these 'exercises' will be held as they always are, and NK will posture and rattle their tiny sabers, and everything will return to the normal 'detente' in a month or so.

Days

Commentator
I had thought that WW3 would begin when someone sent something big into Israel. Now it's looking like it might be Korea. Surely North Korea wouldn't nuke South Korea ........way too close........... but even without nukes, that would be a messy and expanding war.
... or we could pull a lightening strike, over run all of North Korea, get rid of a regime that no one likes, not even family members (are there any left?) and do some old fashioned nation building. Make the two Koreas one nation again, just like Germany and Vietnam.

You could fit all of North Korea into Kansas, we could over run that entire nation in a matter of hours.

I just don't see it happening. N. Korea's biggest supporter is China, and their economy is far too dependent on American consumption of their cheap goods. I think these 'exercises' will be held as they always are, and NK will posture and rattle their tiny sabers, and everything will return to the normal 'detente' in a month or so.
... this is happening, there's no going back to the days of empty threats, North Korea has medium range nukes now and is capable of wiping South Korea and Japan off the map. NOBODY, including China, trusts that nut with nukes.

Jen

Senator
... or we could pull a lightening strike, over run all of North Korea, get rid of a regime that no one likes, not even family members (are there any left?) and do some old fashioned nation building. Make the two Koreas one nation again, just like Germany and Vietnam.

You could fit all of North Korea into Kansas, we could over run that entire nation in a matter of hours.
Sure.
We could do that.
But then we would have to deal with China.

Sure.
We could do that.
The Best Fear Money Can Buy

"We" have never backed down from China, not in the Korean War, not in Vietnam, not now. The MI-Complex government pretended to be afraid in order to continue having an excuse for military spending.

It also needed to create an imaginary threat so it could play the Big Brother protecting us. All through this century's fake crisis with NoKo, we could have destroyed their entire conventional and nuclear missile arsenal within minutes. But the Establishment had no reason to destroy the cartoon monster that empowers them. So we must give them a real monster that empowers us.

Days

Commentator
Sure.
We could do that.
gotta deal with China, anyway. China is all out of answers. This nutcase killed his own half-brother; China was tight with the half-brother. China is as scared of this nut as we are, maybe more so. China just stopped buying their coal, which means they are going even more broke than they already are... when the nutcase becomes desperate and has exactly one tool in his shed... are we going to wait for that? Hell no, we are going to bomb the shit out of this nut, that's what the B-52s, B-1s, and B-2s were all sent to South Korea for. Conventional bombing on a scale the world has never seen... should be good for Chicago's economy, we make all the ammo.

Jen

Senator
gotta deal with China, anyway. China is all out of answers. This nutcase killed his own half-brother; China was tight with the half-brother. China is as scared of this nut as we are, maybe more so. China just stopped buying their coal, which means they are going even more broke than they already are... when the nutcase becomes desperate and has exactly one tool in his shed... are we going to wait for that? Hell no, we are going to bomb the shit out of this nut, that's what the B-52s, B-1s, and B-2s were all sent to South Korea for. Conventional bombing on a scale the world has never seen... should be good for Chicago's economy, we make all the ammo.
I hope it's taken care of in a way that doesn't provoke the WW quite yet (war, I guess, is inevitable). That crazy little N Korea fellow Un needs to be taken down before he causes something catastrophic to start that war.

Days

Commentator
The Best Fear Money Can Buy

"We" have never backed down from China, not in the Korean War, not in Vietnam, not now. The MI-Complex government pretended to be afraid in order to continue having an excuse for military spending.

It also needed to create an imaginary threat so it could play the Big Brother protecting us. All through this century's fake crisis with NoKo, we could have destroyed their entire conventional and nuclear missile arsenal within minutes. But the Establishment had no reason to destroy the cartoon monster that empowers them. So we must give them a real monster that empowers us.
the cartoon monster has real nukes now... this is going to get ugly and fast.

Why do we need B-52s, B-1s, and B-2s all together for the first time ever? Cuz we want to make one helluva first strike. No need for refueling when the enemy is so close, so our tankers could service a wave of jets from the other two carriers, once going in, and again to return to their carriers. Carl Vinson has been training full throttle for six months now, those super hornets will definitely be involved, and they should be close enough to keep up cover for South Korea air space. We've got strike drones and heavy artillery on the ground, everything on hand to do this.

Days

Commentator
I hope it's taken care of in a way that doesn't provoke the WW quite yet (war, I guess, is inevitable). That crazy little N Korea fellow Un needs to be taken down before he causes something catastrophic to start that war.
This isn't world war, this is pulling a thorn out of the Lion's paw. World war will happen... over in the Middle East. When that nut killed his half brother, China gave us the green light to take him out, we wouldn't be doing this any other way.

Jen

Senator
This isn't world war, this is pulling a thorn out of the Lion's paw. World war will happen... over in the Middle East. When that nut killed his half brother, China gave us the green light to take him out, we wouldn't be doing this any other way.
Then I hope we get-r-done.

Days

Commentator
Then I hope we get-r-done.
When you see the big boys sent in, you know we mean business...

these guys have been training full tilt, like a professional boxer getting ready for a big fight...

Frankly, I expect this to go down when Rex Tillerson is over there in person to hold South Korea's hand. BTW, the training exercise is mostly for South Korean forces, they involve 300,000 to our 17,000. This year, we sent over all this extra fire power just before the training begins, I don't expect this was done for the fun of it. Watch for a quick strike, I expect no dicking around when there's medium range nukes in play. This is not a situation where we can afford to show our hand, there is real wmd on this battlefield and it is locked and loaded.

Jen

Senator
When you see the big boys sent in, you know we mean business...

these guys have been training full tilt, like a professional boxer getting ready for a big fight...

Frankly, I expect this to go down when Rex Tillerson is over there in person to hold South Korea's hand. BTW, the training exercise is mostly for South Korean forces, they involve 300,000 to our 17,000. This year, we sent over all this extra fire power just before the training begins, I don't expect this was done for the fun of it. Watch for a quick strike, I expect no dicking around when there's medium range nukes in play. This is not a situation where we can afford to show our hand, there is real wmd on this battlefield and it is locked and loaded.
Trump doesn't mess around.

Days

Commentator
Trump doesn't mess around.
And this just fell into his lap. Could you imagine if we had half-vegetable Clinton for a CIC? The world would already be a full blown free-for-all, by now. Instead, Trump is sewing the planet back together. Does Tillerson visit the Philippines? Even if he doesn't, our carrier groups are saying hello. Wanna bet the Gerald R Ford gets sent to visit them? I'd send the Ford to Clark AFB as a first port of call.

This guy needs a wake up call;

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
And this just fell into his lap. Could you imagine if we had half-vegetable Clinton for a CIC? The world would already be a full blown free-for-all, by now. Instead, Trump is sewing the planet back together. Does Tillerson visit the Philippines? Even if he doesn't, our carrier groups are saying hello. Wanna bet the Gerald R Ford gets sent to visit them? I'd send the Ford to Clark AFB as a first port of call.

This guy needs a wake up call;
Of course, I meant Manilla, which Clark is a suburb of. That president is a yahoo local, it would pay dividends to impress upon him the global balance of power. He's playing a dangerous game, and doesn't seem to understand the consequences. Watching North Korea get destroyed might be just the ticket to help him understand how the real world works. Since when did minor powers like the Philippines ever control their own destiny? Before America exploited her shores, the Spanish did the same. Do they think Spain would have ever set them free? What has this leader done to help his people? He's killing them in the streets, punishing them for engaging in a drug trade, but has he built an honest economy for them to work honest jobs? What choice do his people have? (none) Why would he not, instead, curry our favor, ask us to rebuild Clark AFB and add a Naval base also? That would bring megabucks to his homeland. Is China or Russia going to do that? Where does tossing off the US lead his people? (into more poverty)

Days

Commentator
This April 3rd video should tell you how close all this is at hand...

Breaking News - N. Korean Senior Defector Ask The World To Be Prepared!