• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Actually, decent people don't throw on a mask

Compare # of killed by cops as #killed by civilians of all colors___________go
First C-19 was going to kill everyone and now it's cops...……….
We're not changing the subject. The police are the problem. They can't do anything right, nobody trusts them to serve or protect. There is no point to their organizational existence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The police have 25 years to clean up their act. They haven't done it. They are getting no more chances.
Says WHO, YOU, hell you're scared to even leave your parents home, so what you going to do to clean it up_ (is that enough space)

If America is so bad you can always move to Cambodia with ML.

FakeName

Governor
Not that I can ascertain from here. Is continuing to riot going to help? All of these stores and businesses now destroyed have led to more unemployed people. Is that a benefit?
All these persons who owned those businesses whose livelihood is now destroyed. Is that a benefit?
The people injured over the last couple days, those sprayed with tear gas, or persons injured and beaten. Is that a benefit?

The answer is no to all of those questions. And there will continue to be instances of police brutality until those police that would brutalize are found out arrested and placed in jail
Riots are not the result of a cost benefit analysis.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Looting and destroying the livelihoods of others..under the guise of protest (in this case in George Floyd's name) isn't protesting or honoring shit.

These rioters defame and slander him and his name
Agreed, I hope the police are allowed to use the necessary force to stop this crap

Says WHO, YOU, hell you're scared to even leave your parents home, so what you going to do to clean it up_ (is that enough space)

If America is so bad you can always move to Cambodia with ML.
There were riots in LA circa 1992. The police know the societal consequences of their f*ck-ups, yet they don't know how to stop f*cking up. It's time to cut our losses and fire them all.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The cops took away George Floyd's sunrise and there is nothing to stop them from taking away yours.
Yet, you want all cops fired
Doemstic terrorist rioters too 2 fed officers lives away in Oakland and domestic terrorist are shooting domestic terroist in blue cities...………...

I'm not worried of a cop taking my life

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Neither am I,......but you and I are old white guys.

If we were young black men it would be different.

Hence the problem.
If I were a young black man, I'd be more concerned of another young black man killing me rather than a cop

Check the stats to see why______________________

The cops in Floyd case were
white
black
asian
latino

George wasn't a "young black" and a 19 year old black killed in Detroit wasn't killed by a cop or the 7 shot in Louisville were not shot by cops and the 2 federal officers in Oakland were not killed by cops...………..

FakeName

Governor
If I were a young black man, I'd be more concerned of another young black man killing me rather than a cop

Check the stats to see why______________________

The cops in Floyd case were
white
black
asian
latino

George wasn't a "young black" and a 19 year old black killed in Detroit wasn't killed by a cop or the 7 shot in Louisville were not shot by cops and the 2 federal officers in Oakland were not killed by cops...………..
You totally missed my point.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You totally missed my point.
Your point is a lib broken record and full of lies:

FakeName

Governor
Your point is a lib broken record and full of lies:

lol.

Of course more white people are killed, there are five times more white people. Think critically, and look at the per capita numbers for the real story.

In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

Don't be so easily fooled.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Hmm...700000 police in the USA..you shit on them all. Typical
Yep - anyone, police or not that does not condemn evil when it occurs is no different than the German citizens of the 1930s.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep - anyone, police or not that does not condemn evil when it occurs is no different than the German citizens of the 1930s.
There's sure a shit ton to condemn today..huh.

Bad cops
A murderer cop.
Thieving scum
Riotous scum
Man what a list...

Poor Target stores.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The police have 25 years to clean up their act. They haven't done it. They are getting no more chances.
Scum have had those same years to clean up their act..too. lookie....riots and looting.

They shouldn't get no more chances either.

#standuptoevil