• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Adam Schiff Corrupt POS

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not as funny as someone repeatedly asking for evidence that has been provided and ignored. Schiff lying repeatedly over and over again in his own words about all the evidence that did not exist.......... would be enough for anyone..... who is not a stooge for the Regime.....

Sadly that video is just a small sample size of the willful lying that Schiff has done... of course those words are gospel to the willful useful idiot.
And yet you still can't come up with him trying to bury the laptop story.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not as funny as someone repeatedly asking for evidence that has been provided and ignored. Schiff lying repeatedly over and over again in his own words about all the evidence that did not exist.......... would be enough for anyone..... who is not a stooge for the Regime.....

Sadly that video is just a small sample size of the willful lying that Schiff has done... of course those words are gospel to the willful useful idiot.
Jeez, you’re shameless enough to show your face spewing this jive again.

The challenge again…provide a quote of your best case for a “Schiff lie” and explain why you claim it’s a lie.

Providing a video clip and claiming “the lie is in there” is very lame. Man up. Try to meet the challenge.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Have you been asked for evidence in numerous threads? Yes. Have you ever provided evidence of all those fake accounts the Russians were using to help Clinton? Nope.
Have you provided evidence that Schiff lied about the laptop? Nope. Have you bent over backward to defend Trump's vindictive attacks on Barr, Krebs, the Vindmans and anyone else who testified in the impeachment trial.

You swallow the bullshit from Trump as if it were chocolate. Barr didn't lie. He told the truth. He had no reason to hide evidence of election fraud. The VIndman brothers had served our country, honorably, for decades. Trump only fired them after they answered questions in response to a subpoena.

You want to talk about vindictive or dishonest...because that is the lying megalomaniac you support for president...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
“This whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin,” says House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, reacting to the FBI leading an investigation into whether unverified emails about Hunter Biden are tied to a Russian disinformation effort targeting his father’s campaign.

"unverified emails"....... and you are going to pretend on 10/16/20 he was not talking about the lap top?

That is loathsome, even for you.
“I have full faith and support for America’s great intelligence agencies. Always have. And I have felt very strongly that while Russia’s actions had no impact at all on the outcome of the election, let me be totally clear in saying that — and I’ve said this many times, I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place.”

JUST IN: Trump Reiterates Why He Trusts in Vladimir Putin Over U.S. ‘Intelligence Lowlifes’ in Jawdropping Comments (msn.com)

You are on an endless loop. I'm tired of you. Is Kathy Chung a Chinese spy?
I don't care what you are tired of, you have been lying and defending this shit for years, your tired now? Too f-cking bad.... take a good luck at the people you have been defending.

I have no idea if Kathy Chung is a Chinese spy, we do know that she had been copying and sending docs to Hunter she should not have been.......

Time will tell...

Have you been asked for evidence in numerous threads? Yes. Have you ever provided evidence of all those fake accounts the Russians were using to help Clinton? Nope.
Have you provided evidence that Schiff lied about the laptop? Nope. Have you bent over backward to defend Trump's vindictive attacks on Barr, Krebs, the Vindmans and anyone else who testified in the impeachment trial.

You swallow the bullshit from Trump as if it were chocolate. Barr didn't lie. He told the truth. He had no reason to hide evidence of election fraud. The VIndman brothers had served our country, honorably, for decades. Trump only fired them after they answered questions in response to a subpoena.

You want to talk about vindictive or dishonest...because that is the lying megalomaniac you support for president...
The above is complete and utter horse shit.

If you want to keep pretending that Adam Schiff (a verified POS) talking about "unverified emails" prior to the 2020 election as a Russian Disinformation plot..... was NOT talking about the laptop:rolleyes:.... knock yourself out..... add it to the sad list of things you deny...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't care what you are tired of, you have been lying and defending this shit for years, your tired now? Too f-cking bad.... take a good luck at the people you have been defending.

I have no idea if Kathy Chung is a Chinese spy, we do know that she had been copying and sending docs to Hunter she should not have been.......

Time will tell...
Still making shit up.

There was nothing in the link you provided to say she was copying documents she shouldn't have. Why lie?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
whoa...shitsky..they know she was copying docs. bingo bango... how do they know?

*boop. nevermind. i found it. completely made up shit...
Well, there were documents....she had access to a copying machine....Yep, all the evidence Sicko needs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The above is complete and utter horse shit.

If you want to keep pretending that Adam Schiff (a verified POS) talking about "unverified emails" prior to the 2020 election as a Russian Disinformation plot..... was NOT talking about the laptop:rolleyes:.... knock yourself out..... add it to the sad list of things you deny...
Ah, so Fred Fleitz is the source of that allegation. Got it. Fred, former Trump appointee, is all you have.

Fred cites the House report over the Senate report, but if you read the report the House spells out that they found the Russians were behind the DNC hack and dissemination of DNC email to Wikileaks. That is on page 19 of the report.
(Finding #8).

On page 43, section U, it states that they explored the possibility of an insider threat or some other hacker in the intrusion in the case of the DNC email server. No credible evidence found. FINDING #8....the Russians did it.

On page 47 they state that they found significant effort on RT (russia today) to criticize Clinton and spread disinformation, calling Clinton a criminal.

On page 48 they stated that there were 416,632 tweets targeting Trump followers and 32,254 were aimed at Clinton supporters. Gee, there goes the bullshit you posted about the Russians using social media equally.