• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Adjusted TrumpVirus model predicts fewer people in US will need hospitals, but 82,000 will still die by August

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

PNWest thinks that the final number will be around 50,000 deaths. All caused by the stupidity and incompetence of Donald J Trump. Had Trump acted in a manner similar to S Korea the death total would have been closer to 12,500.

Why does PNWest think the number of deaths will be around 50,000? Because Trump says that he will have done a GREAT job if ONLY 100,000 to 240,000 Americans die of the Trump Virus. That means that the real experts gave Trump a number of 50,000 worst case. Thanks to the Democratic governors in big population states I think we'll be able to keep it close to 50K deaths. I'm hoping to be able to lower my prediction, we'll see.

flush.jpg

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

PNWest thinks that the final number will be around 50,000 deaths. All caused by the stupidity and incompetence of Donald J Trump. Had Trump acted in a manner similar to S Korea the death total would have been closer to 12,500.

Why does PNWest think the number of deaths will be around 50,000? Because Trump says that he will have done a GREAT job if ONLY 100,000 to 240,000 Americans die of the Trump Virus. That means that the real experts gave Trump a number of 50,000 worst case. Thanks to the Democratic governors in big population states I think we'll be able to keep it close to 50K deaths. I'm hoping to be able to lower my prediction, we'll see.
Exactly. That racist retard thinks he’s fooling somebody by moving the goal posts. It will be a win if a million people or less die. This is the same idiot that said we would have 15 today and none tomorrow. F em.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As long as Train #2 as on 4-2-2020 at 6pm remains as this many more NY'ers will die

1586318204642.pngadjust away CDC

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No wonder you have so many posts. You just copy and paste the exact same thing on every thread. Weak.
You prove to have just posted a damn Lie...………….you now resemble NinaS by whining of my post count...………….you a female also?

Have you whine to PNWEST for doing what you just whined of her w/his Trump said on Jan dates...……..HELL no you haven't...…….hypocrite often

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly. That racist retard thinks he’s fooling somebody by moving the goal posts. It will be a win if a million people or less die. This is the same idiot that said we would have 15 today and none tomorrow. F em.
"racist retard"...…………...Ellis Island Award w/Ali & Rosa and your post makes readers wonder if you go to Special Needs Schools and kick kids!

CDC is not a he.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
"racist retard"...…………...Ellis Island Award w/Ali & Rosa and your post makes readers wonder if you go to Special Needs Schools and kick kids!

CDC is not a he.
Clap...clap...clap...clap.I stand by my statement.

Thanks for confining the gender of the CDC...and derailing in the process.

The only people calling this global pandemic "Trump virus" are the communist Chinese government and the American left. That's not a coincidence.