• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

After being born Kenyan...obama's first U.S. home Hawaii abandons troubled state ObamaCare exchange

Drumcollie

Ending Racism with or without Hillary
Hawaii is taking its troubled ObamaCare insurance exchange off life support, the governor’s office announced Friday, the latest addition to a growing number of state exchanges forced to close after operations became unsustainable.

The once-highly praised Hawaii Health Connector has been “unable to generate sufficient revenues to sustain operations,” Gov. David Ige’s office said in a statement. The federal Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) informed the exchange last week that federal funds were no longer available to support long-term operations.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/05/hawaii-abandons-troubled-state-obamacare-exchange/

I know this FOX/ Rupert Murdoch and Murdoch donates to the Clinton foundation to buy favors....but allow me to explain how this is all wrong

The State of Hawaii has not generated enough revenue for Obamacare because:

1. Too many democrats in Hawaii...republicans were supposed to pay for this

2. Revenue for the State exchange was supposed to come from Texas, Florida, Oklahoma or any other State that votes Republican, with a promise that if you vote for democrats that you would not have to pay for Hawaii and then your funds would be diverted to Hawaii anyway.

3. The republican gun laws force people to use that tax money to buy ammo and guns for Republicans...really there was enough money

4.When you charge less for services that cost more than what your allowed to charge...you make extreme profit and some Republican is keeping all those profits

5. Doctors are violating their oath by not footing the bill their patients cant afford or the state...the oath clearly states ...I will not feed my family if before I pay for the insurance that 200,000 people can't afford and what the state fails to pay I will pay and give each person 2500 so that Obama will be right.

6. The Bush administration came along and voted against funding for ObamaCare...yep Bush did it!

7. There like 7 other people in other states who were paid to say Obamacare works...so it's really working ..were are just trying to fool Republicans into thinking it doesn't work by letting it fail...and when it's completely failed we jump out and go...gotcha!

8. Did you really think people of color and the poor were really getting healthcare....this is payback for losing Senate votes in the South...to hell with you Republicans and to hell with your civil rights!