• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ain't it the truth.

Boltlady

Mayor
The TRUTH is never stupid to claim. Do you claim that the Jan 6 mob was NOT a combination of BLM. Antifa, and Trumpies ? I thought it was universally known by now that this was the case.

Maybe this is such a leftist forum, that posters here think they can say anything, and get away with it.
Many people here have mental blocks when it comes to truth. They can't deal with the pain of admitting things that they know but don't like.

Boltlady

Mayor
The TRUTH is never stupid to claim. Do you claim that the Jan 6 mob was NOT a combination of BLM. Antifa, and Trumpies ? I thought it was universally known by now that this was the case.

Maybe this is such a leftist forum, that posters here think they can say anything, and get away with it.
Many people here have mental blocks when it comes to truth. They can't deal with the pain of admitting things that they know but don't like.

protectionist

Governor
Uhhh.....

From the large majority of the people identified and arrested... that’s a no from me Chief. Or common sense in general.
Which only shows that you allow yourself to be DUPED by overlooking the fact that who is identified and arrested, is all within the context of the Biden administration doing the identifying and arresting (and it is still going on now in May). That is what "common sense" show tell you.

protectionist

Governor
Him addressing his cult, enraging them, then lying to them that he was going to go with them on the "mission" as you call it. Now are going to pretend all that didn't happen.
1. He addressed his followers ( as he should)
2. He enraged his followers (as they should have been)
3. I don't see Trump going with the protestors or not going, as anything very relevant, or hardly worth mentioning.
4. So none of this fits with "sent his cult on a rampage"..because you are saying that he sent them to RIOT, and that is a baldfaced LIE. Trump distinctly told them to protest "PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY" (words which CNN deliberately cut out of their broadcast, with the intention of giving the same false impression that you are trying to give here.)

protectionist

Governor
1. I don't see any conservative running around with assault rifles. the AR-15 (which Biden wants to ban is a single shot rifle, not an assault rifle.

2. The science of global warming is nebulous at best, and notice how Obama bought a mansion in Martha's Vineyard right on the Atlantic coast, barely above sea level. He's real worried about rising sea levels isn't he ?

3. Screwball libs think they can take the fraud "election", and ride with it, while the whole world looks at us, and says "OMG".

Strike 1........Strike 2.......Strike 3
You are living inside a bubble of con artistry, We normal people aren't.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
1. I don't see any conservative running around with assault rifles. the AR-15 (which Biden wants to ban is a single shot rifle, not an assault rifle.

2. The science of global warming is nebulous at best, and notice how Obama bought a mansion in Martha's Vineyard right on the Atlantic coast, barely above sea level. He's real worried about rising sea levels isn't he ?

3. Screwball libs think they can take the fraud "election", and ride with it, while the whole world looks at us, and says "OMG".

Strike 1........Strike 2.......Strike 3
You are living inside a bubble of con artistry, We normal people aren't.
You fell for the con, Trump's Big Lie that he won the election when he did not, his claim that there was massive voter fraud when there was not. Therefore, your statements on any other subject are not to be believed either.