• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alabama city leader won't quit after using racial slur

Drumcollie

Ending Racism with or without Hillary
I have edited the comment that you objected to.
Phil makes a valid point. You didn't condemn the action...You just used it for political gain. That is racist in itself. Your party supported slavery, segregation, voting against civil rights....Glass Houses!

Do you support a National Black Anthem?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't have expected otherwise.
Looking over the thread and applying your criteria...i see no leftist or centrist poster has met your threshold....does the reader therefore accept as fact that you regard all of them, including your cohort, as racists for not doing so?

kinda reads like a rule violation..eh..callign everyone summarily racists...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Looking over the thread and applying your criteria...i see no leftist or centrist poster has met your threshold....does the reader therefore accept as fact that you regard all of them, including your cohort, as racists for not doing so?
No. And I don't know who you mean by my cohort.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Wouldn't have expected otherwise.
Nor I.

Maintaining one, constant standard for one's morals is not easy.

One must always remember to work at trying to maintain them despite one's own deep-seated, unrelenting biases and pre-formed prejudices towards some who may not be just as they would like. HARD, personal work, therefore the reason I can do this while others, such as yourself it would appear, cannot or will not.

Hence me being me and you......not, because you are incapable.

Just accept that about yourself, I have.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I condemn the comments of the racist republican Tommy Bryant and hope that he will be forced to resign. Fair enough? I'm not a big fan of black racists like Louis Farrakhan either.
Yet, you omit all reference to Obama using the 'N' word as Joe and Hunter Biden as well, tells readers all they need to know of PN.......