• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alec Baldwin makes threat against twitter poster over the shooting

Why isn't baldwin in prison?. He took the gun without checking if it was loaded and then pointed it at that woman. He's guilty of manslaughter for sure but nothing has or will be done to him.

july 1 2022 A Twitter user found himself in a feud with Alec Baldwin over the former's tweet about last year's shooting death of a cinematographer that involved the the actor.

Mike Williams wrote a tweet Thursday to remind Baldwin of the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. Director Joel Souza was also wounded in the on-set incident during the production of Rust.

"Trump tried to choke a Secret Service agent," Baldwin tweeted Tuesday, according to screenshots, as the tweets have since been deleted. "I mean ... what more do you need?"

"Better than shooting [your] cinematographer," Williams replied.

"When I am eventually not charged with any crime, I'll come find you so you can apologize," Baldwin fired back. "I'll find you Mike."

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why isn't baldwin in prison?. He took the gun without checking if it was loaded and then pointed it at that woman. He's guilty of manslaughter for sure but nothing has or will be done to him.

july 1 2022 A Twitter user found himself in a feud with Alec Baldwin over the former's tweet about last year's shooting death of a cinematographer that involved the the actor.

Mike Williams wrote a tweet Thursday to remind Baldwin of the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. Director Joel Souza was also wounded in the on-set incident during the production of Rust.

"Trump tried to choke a Secret Service agent," Baldwin tweeted Tuesday, according to screenshots, as the tweets have since been deleted. "I mean ... what more do you need?"

"When I am eventually not charged with any crime, I'll come find you so you can apologize," Baldwin fired back. "I'll find you Mike."
In the Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia, the implied threat of a defamation suit is a threat of violence. An incredibly violent attempted coup orchestrated by a deranged president is praiseworthy political discourse.

Colorforms

Senator

We have a two tiered system, and Baldwin is an actor with leftist bonafides.