• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alec Baldwin nails Trump in SNL return: ‘The more chaos I cause, the less people can focus’

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
The left's beloved alcoholic child abuser.
He sure portrays the repubs' beloved, know nothing, twitter in chief with truths/facts within his comical portrayal. They should be embarrassed
I know truth is alien and lost on the repubs most of the time...tsk... tsk

He sure portrays the repubs' beloved, know nothing, twitter in chief with truths/facts within his comical portrayal. They should be embarrassed
I know truth is alien and lost on the repubs most of the time...tsk... tsk
I'm only pointing out your post praising an alcoholic child abuser. How you handle that is on you.

Mamas' Boys, Sucking Their Thumbs in the Lecture Hall, Afraid to Grow Up

The grammatically correct quote in the title is an instance where knowing the difference between less and fewer avoids confusion. College "education" is about birth or brownnosing, not brains. Only highly paid professional training belongs in America, not that obsolete heiristocratic institution.

That includes Individual 1 -- A.K.A. as Trump.... for sure. :p
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

College "education" must be replaced by highly paid professional training. It is an insult to intelligence. The hypocritical rich who mandate this indentured servitude better give us the same allowance they give their sons instead, or we must make sure those spoiled brats never graduate. The intelligent not only created the wealth stolen from them by the King Ape plutocracy, we created all the world's weapons.

College is another example where the specious spectrum gives Americans only the wrong answers. The farthest "Left" is free tuition. But then it would still be work without pay, fit only for ambitious imbeciles who are afraid to grow up. An 18-year-old must have the income from a full-time job or he will never grow up.

Always compare how the mentally superior are treated to how the athletically superior are treated, from childhood on. If a High School All-American football star were only offered free tuition and had to endure the childish, depressing, and insulting lifestyle that comes from part-time low-wage college-student jobs, how many would go through that to play college football? But we're not allowed to make comparisons; the only thinking allowed is what we are told to think by those we are told to look up to. Where on the spectrum those hired liars fit into makes no difference at all.