• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alex Jones shredded on the witness stand, busted committing perjury

Bugsy McGurk

President
Interesting “defense” Jones is putting forth.

In a trial accusing him of lying (defamation), Jones lies his ass off in front of the jury and gets busted for it…

;-)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
He was asked twice about his deposition answer to a question about text messages. He didn't answer it either time. A truthful answer on the witness stand would have been an admission of perjury in his deposition.

In a trial accusing him of lying (defamation), Jones lies his ass off in front of the jury and gets busted for it…

;-)
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Hopefully after this his "business" will not be able to function.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Hopefully after this his "business" will not be able to function.
$800,000 A DAY, WOW THERE ARE SERIOUS DUMBSHEOTS IN THE RIGHT WING CULT !

If his products are soooooooooooo great, why does the guy weigh over 300 lbs ? Geezus dude - looks like Curly Joe on three stooges - except his isn't trying to be funny ........320 million in sales and I am broke - only in cultland do they believe this.

I don't think we need to overlook his text messages saying it really happened do we?

Bugsy McGurk

President
why yes, first lie you must tell if you are running for office is the election was stolen - everyone knows that !
And such deplorable Big Lie proponents must also declare in advance and without a shred of evidence that, if they lose, the election was stolen from them.

A Trump cultist’s notion of democracy.

God of War

Governor

;-)
Alex Jones is a bullshit artist.

Years ago 30% of what he said was truthful. Now he's up to an astounding 60% average I'd say. Somedays as much as 80%. What you do is you fact check Jones and you get a real dose of reality in the fact check. The more batshit crazy Democrats became the more right Jones would turn out to be.

There was a UN outline to have immigrants from the Southern hemisphere flock into the Northern hemisphere. You could find it on the UN website. The WEF (World Economic Forum - Davos) does indeed advocate that "you will own nothing and be happy." There are "gay" frogs being created by Atrazine polluted water.

Globalist-communist media was complicit in the WMD's lies that led to war for decades. Globalist communist media is more full of bullshit than Jones. They told you the clot shot was safe and effective and it isn't. Fauci told you he lied to you. Brix came out and said she lied to you. They've lied to you about the vaccine to the same degree they lied to you about Global Warming.

It isn't even science anymore. You have to do the heavy lifting and thinking over these things and I know most people aren't up to the task.

JONES IS TOO FACE SAVING OF A FOOL TO SAY THE TRUTH. HE LOST IT OVER SANDY HOOK BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE HIS 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS AWAY BECAUSE OF IT.

This court case does appear to be subject to appeal if you listen to Jones' narrative and if half of it is true. I'd say it could even make it to the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Jones literally makes a living telling his lies. Most wingers do that for free.
What is really funny is the sales pitch for his super duper tumeric that helps him lose weight...

Great strategy...have a fat f*ck sell your product to get skinny!

Bugsy McGurk

President

Years ago 30% of what he said was truthful. Now he's up to an astounding 60% average I'd say. Somedays as much as 80%. What you do is you fact check Jones and you get a real dose of reality in the fact check. The more batshit crazy Democrats became the more right Jones would turn out to be.

There was a UN outline to have immigrants from the Southern hemisphere flock into the Northern hemisphere. You could find it on the UN website. The WEF (World Economic Forum - Davos) does indeed advocate that "you will own nothing and be happy." There are "gay" frogs being created by Atrazine polluted water.

Globalist-communist media was complicit in the WMD's lies that led to war for decades. Globalist communist media is more full of bullshit than Jones. They told you the clot shot was safe and effective and it isn't. Fauci told you he lied to you. Brix came out and said she lied to you. They've lied to you about the vaccine to the same degree they lied to you about Global Warming.

It isn't even science anymore. You have to do the heavy lifting and thinking over these things and I know most people aren't up to the task.

JONES IS TOO FACE SAVING OF A FOOL TO SAY THE TRUTH. HE LOST IT OVER SANDY HOOK BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE HIS 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS AWAY BECAUSE OF IT.

This court case does appear to be subject to appeal if you listen to Jones' narrative and if half of it is true. I'd say it could even make it to the Supreme Court.
You seem to have a love/hate attitude toward that lying swine. Quite conflicted.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

For you to claim he is truthful about 80% of the time is hilarious....since you tell the truth about 10% of the time....

God of War

Governor
You seem to have a love/hate attitude toward that lying swine. Quite conflicted.
Not at all. I love the guy. Reminds me of all kinds of goof balls Art Bell, Howard Stern, Larry King, Don Imus, Tucker,... even Rush. But all of them you take with a grain of salt or two (edited). You fact check all of them. You fact check Jones 3 times to find out he's often enough right with a real gem you can polish off real good and shiny. The others a week later would steal that gem from Jones and call it their own.

If Alex goes America goes by half. Tucker goes and the other half of America goes. We are hanging on by a thread and you pissants of the globalist-communist media (CNN boy Bugs) know it and are trying to put the knife to the heart. Keep stabbing you bastards we are all going to be a hard kill (no clot shot for me ;0)

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not at all. I love the guy. Reminds me of all kinds of goof balls Art Bell, Howard Stern, Larry King, Don Imus, Tucker,... even Rush. But all of them you take with a grain of salt or two (edited). You fact check all of them. You fact check Jones 3 times to find out he's often enough right with a real gem you can polish off real good and shiny. The others a week later would steal that gem from Jones and call it their own.

If Alex goes America goes by half. Tucker goes and the other half of America goes. We are hanging on by a thread and you pissants of the globalist-communist media (CNN boy Bugs) know it and are trying to put the knife to the heart. Keep stabbing you bastards we are all going to be a hard kill (no clot shot for me ;0)
Really? America's survival depends on scum like Jones, Carlson and the ghost of Rush?

Goebbels would be proud of you.