• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alex Jones shredded on the witness stand, busted committing perjury

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not at all. I love the guy. Reminds me of all kinds of goof balls Art Bell, Howard Stern, Larry King, Don Imus, Tucker,... even Rush. But all of them you take with a grain of salt or two (edited). You fact check all of them. You fact check Jones 3 times to find out he's often enough right with a real gem you can polish off real good and shiny. The others a week later would steal that gem from Jones and call it their own.

If Alex goes America goes by half. Tucker goes and the other half of America goes. We are hanging on by a thread and you pissants of the globalist-communist media (CNN boy Bugs) know it and are trying to put the knife to the heart. Keep stabbing you bastards we are all going to be a hard kill (no clot shot for me ;0)
You “fact check” Alex Jones?

Yer a hoot!

;-)

God of War

Governor
So deplorable. Not even viciously abusing parents of murdered children disturbs you people. Truly awful.
I saw the globalist-communist media coverage of that. I then looked up his commentary. They took Alex's commnetary and chopped it up to sound different than what he said. Your typicial globalist-communist propaganda job.

The left hates God because they want to be immorally free to lie. To deny the truth. To steal it. To serve evil.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I saw the globalist-communist media coverage of that. I then looked up his commentary. They took Alex's commnetary and chopped it up to sound different than what he said. Your typicial globalist-communist propaganda job.

The left hates God because they want to be immorally free to lie. To deny the truth. To steal it. To serve evil.
The “globalist Chi-coms.”

Alex Jones speak when he’s fleecing his zombies by hawking his products.

;-)

God of War

Governor
By that you mean people who admit that mass shootings occur and do not call parents of murdered children actors?

Do you EVER feel guilt supporting people who do such things?
I didn't support him for losing his marbles over Sandy Hook because he thought they'd take the 2nd Amendment away because of it. Nobody is perfect like you.

Then again I'm on record for absolute free speech by and large.

EatTheRich

President
I didn't support him for losing his marbles over Sandy Hook because he thought they'd take the 2nd Amendment away because of it. Nobody is perfect like you.

Did you support Rittenhouse when he shot those 3 people for disagreeing with him?

God of War

Governor
Did you support Rittenhouse when he shot those 3 people for disagreeing with him?
I support that Rittenhouse did indeed lawfully defend his life against a lawless mob. Doesn't mean Rittenhouse has my guaranteed support in the future but he will get the benefit of the doubt.

EatTheRich

President
I support that Rittenhouse did indeed lawfully defend his life against a lawless mob. Doesn't mean Rittenhouse has my guaranteed support in the future but he will get the benefit of the doubt.
The “mob” that he started beef with because he didn’t like their opposition to extrajudicial executions?

God of War

Governor
The “mob” that he started beef with because he didn’t like their opposition to extrajudicial executions?
Everybody knows that the black guy who got shot had a knife and was attempting to drive off with children in his car.

Your support of lawlessness in support of your political aims is concerning. You deserve to live apprehensive or fearful in your neighborhood until you're finally victimized by a criminal who was left out by some DA interested more in a criminal's pain and suffering than your law abiding self's pain and suffering. You should be forced to move to a leftist run jurisdiction.

Funny you are so pro commie but not only will not move to Cuba or Venezuela but you won't even move to LA, SF, Portland, Detroit, Philadelphia, or Atlanta. You sit surrounded by white Montanans safe and sound.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Got a link to his show about Sandy Hook?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

No...he didn't think that the 2nd amendment was in danger. His goal was to sell more ED cures or his magic Cumin cure for being fat.

EatTheRich

President
Everybody knows that the black guy who got shot had a knife and was attempting to drive off with children in his car.

Your support of lawlessness in support of your political aims is concerning. You deserve to live apprehensive or fearful in your neighborhood until you're finally victimized by a criminal who was left out by some DA interested more in a criminal's pain and suffering than your law abiding self's pain and suffering. You should be forced to move to a leftist run jurisdiction.

Funny you are so pro commie but not only will not move to Cuba or Venezuela but you won't even move to LA, SF, Portland, Detroit, Philadelphia, or Atlanta. You sit surrounded by white Montanans safe and sound.
Cuba has a much lower crime rate than Montana, and N. Korea’s is considerably lower still. If my only concern were my fear of crime, I’d move there. Since my goal is rather to put an end to human suffering, it is best that I stay in the U.S. (in a big city when I can afford to move).