• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

All American elections are stolen until...

God of War

Governor
... voter integrity laws are the law of the land if but at one state at a time.

Voter ID.

Paper ballots.

One day to vote.

Absentee ballots collected by the USPS. For God's sake if the Post Office wants to keep its charter it has to be able to do that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
... voter integrity laws are the law of the land if but at one state at a time.

Voter ID.

Paper ballots.

One day to vote.

Absentee ballots collected by the USPS. For God's sake if the Post Office wants to keep its charter it has to be able to do that.
tell us how absentee ballots and the USPS are an issue for you.

God of War

Governor
tell us how absentee ballots and the USPS are an issue for you.
Why are there ballot drop boxes?
Why are there missing chain of custody issues with these boxes?
The postal service used to deal with absentee ballots just fine, thank you.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why are there ballot drop boxes?
Why are there missing chain of custody issues with these boxes?
The postal service used to deal with absentee ballots just fine, thank you.
Really? Why do we have drop boxes? To make voting easier.
I've read missing chain of custody in one place...I'll wait for them to find them. Is there any evidence of fraud related to that? Nope.

USPS was being dismantled by Trump's appointee. Did you forget?

God of War

Governor
The lack of evidence that it does is all the evidence I need...not one single instance of fraud.
Pardon the sailor dialect but maybe you can hear that better.

What the fsck are you talking about. Every time a forensic audit is asked for you Dems c*ck block it. Then say, "Now pull evidence out your ass." STFU.

No, you can prove that more than a single day of voting is as secure if not more secure than a single day. Do a study and come back when its done.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

What the fsck are you talking about. Every time a forensic audit is asked for you Dems c*ck block it. Then say, "Now pull evidence out your ass." STFU.

No, you can prove that more than a single day of voting is as secure if not more secure than a single day. Do a study and come back when its done.
I linked to audits in the battleground states. You claim they don't count because there were no republican poll watchers, but once again you have no evidence to back you up.

Get back to me when you have evidence.

God of War

Governor
I linked to audits in the battleground states. You claim they don't count because there were no republican poll watchers, but once again you have no evidence to back you up.
Recounts are NOT audits. Not only that Detroit is notorious. They are so incompetent at counting that that alone would disqualify them in an actual real honest to God audit. Apparently thats true of Philly and now Atlanta. Nothing like incompetence to cover up actual planned fraud. THAT IS WHY SECRETARIES OF STATES OF BOTH PARTIES NEVER, EVER IF SATAN CAN HELP THEM EVER DO AN AUDIT.

Get back to me when you have evidence.
Get back to me when they freely hand over the keys to the storage shed. Nobody should have to SHOW evidence to get those keys period.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
p

no way you can prove one day is more secure than 10 days. The republican logic is to limit turnout and you know it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Recounts are NOT audits. Not only that Detroit is notorious. They are so incompetent at counting that that alone would disqualify them in an actual real honest to God audit. Apparently thats true of Philly and now Atlanta. Nothing like incompetence to cover up actual planned fraud. THAT IS WHY SECRETARIES OF STATES OF BOTH PARTIES NEVER, EVER IF SATAN CAN HELP THEM EVER DO AN AUDIT.

Get back to me when they freely hand over the keys to the storage shed. Nobody should have to SHOW evidence to get those keys period.
I gave you links to show they were more than just recounts.

AZ is now doing the kind of forensic audit you want...with a bunch of people who never did an election audit before and run by a guy who already said the election was stolen before he even started. Will you refuse to accept the report if no dems sign off on it?

God of War

Governor
I gave you links to show they were more than just recounts.
Give somebody outside of government the keys to the shed where the votes are kept. Open source the software and hardware.

AZ is now doing the kind of forensic audit you want...with a bunch of people who never did an election audit before and run by a guy who already said the election was stolen before he even started. Will you refuse to accept the report if no dems sign off on it?
There are chain of custody and chain of evidence rules that can be complied with. Just like in any court of the land. If those are kept and there is evidence those were kept then Arizona (a minor issue) will likely have a valid forensic audit as any government could run.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Give somebody outside of government the keys to the shed where the votes are kept. Open source the software and hardware.

There are chain of custody and chain of evidence rules that can be complied with. Just like in any court of the land. If those are kept and there is evidence those were kept then Arizona (a minor issue) will likely have a valid forensic audit as any government could run.
The audits are performed by certified auditors, except for the ones ordered by the pro-Trump crowd in PA and AZ.

Open source the software? Yeah, so hackers get a chance to look for flaws? Are you nuts. There are usually pre-election audits of both the hardware and software...referred to as risk audits. Since you don't really understand the process, that must have escaped you.

Chain of custody says who had the materials...not what they did with them. The fact that Logan/Cyber Sphincters would not allow media observers except for OANN should tell you all you need to know....then there was the legal action by Logan to hide their methods...so they could claim they found fraud, but not have to tell anyone how they discovered it. Yet you, lemming like, follow the forensic audit bullshit right on down that rabbit hole.

What do you think a forensic audit includes that was not done in the other states as part of their audits?

God of War

Governor
The audits are performed by certified auditors, except for the ones ordered by the pro-Trump crowd in PA and AZ.

Open source the software? Yeah, so hackers get a chance to look for flaws? Are you nuts. There are usually pre-election audits of both the hardware and software...referred to as risk audits. Since you don't really understand the process, that must have escaped you.

Chain of custody says who had the materials...not what they did with them. The fact that Logan/Cyber Sphincters would not allow media observers except for OANN should tell you all you need to know....then there was the legal action by Logan to hide their methods...so they could claim they found fraud, but not have to tell anyone how they discovered it. Yet you, lemming like, follow the forensic audit bullshit right on down that rabbit hole.

What do you think a forensic audit includes that was not done in the other states as part of their audits?
The last 2 elections cycles Detroit would not be able to pass a forensic audit. They can't pass reconciliation processes. I suspect the same for Philadelphia and Atlanta. They hire people who can't even read.