• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

All branches of the military are seeing a decline in recruits

write on

Senator
I wonder why?

"“This is the start of a long drought for military recruiting,” said Ret. Lt. Gen. Thomas Spoehr of the Heritage Foundation, a think tank. He said the military has not had such a hard time signing recruits since 1973, the year the U.S. left Vietnam and the draft officially ended. Spoehr said he does not believe a revival of the draft is imminent, but “2022 is the year we question the sustainability of the all-volunteer force.”

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I wonder why?

"“This is the start of a long drought for military recruiting,” said Ret. Lt. Gen. Thomas Spoehr of the Heritage Foundation, a think tank. He said the military has not had such a hard time signing recruits since 1973, the year the U.S. left Vietnam and the draft officially ended. Spoehr said he does not believe a revival of the draft is imminent, but “2022 is the year we question the sustainability of the all-volunteer force.”

It's not like Pres. Biden wants to defend this country. He trying to do business with Iran.

God of War

Governor
I wonder why?

The Covid shot has weakened kids and subconsciously they don't want to put their lives at risk doing the kind of exertion the military requires. If they felt physically good they'd give it a try.

Tom Facts

Council Member
The counties with the highest recruitment in the past are also one of the fattest in modern times. Billy with the belly can’t pass PT.

Also with the wars in the Middle East… it’s probably hard for potential enlistees to figure out what “serving your country” actually means. Given there are much better ways to actually serve the country.

God of War

Governor
You're blaming the vaccine?

LMFAO!
That's my intuition about it. I could be wrong. But I'm thinking more and more that the vaccine is putting a beat down on some people because of bad luck or bad genetics. That Covid shot has bitch slapped many, many people. Some who have been aborted hard by the shot.

write on

Senator
That's my intuition about it. I could be wrong. But I'm thinking more and more that the vaccine is putting a beat down on some people because of bad luck or bad genetics. That Covid shot has bitch slapped many, many people. Some who have been aborted hard by the shot.
Who are the "many, many people" that you're talking about? That's the first I've read from you that the vaccine is the reason for ill health in the "many, many people".

Did Fox N3wz do a story about this atrocity?

I have watched you slowly fall down the rabbit hole. I'm getting a little concerned about you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The counties with the highest recruitment in the past are also one of the fattest in modern times. Billy with the belly can’t pass PT.

Also with the wars in the Middle East… it’s probably hard for potential enlistees to figure out what “serving your country” actually means. Given there are much better ways to actually serve the country.
Refuse the Covid Jab get discharged
so much for My Body My Choice

Tom Facts

Council Member
Refuse the Covid Jab get discharged
so much for My Body My Choice
Weird, how come you never complained about the other jabs? Sorry grunt, you’re uncle Sam’s body now.

1. Adenovirus
  2. Hepatitis A
  3. Hepatitis B
  4. Influenza
  5. Measles, mumps, rubella
  6. Meningococcal
  7. Poliovirus
  8. Tetanus-Diphtheria
  9. Varicella
  10. Anthrax
  11. Haemophilus influenzae type B
  12. Japanese encephalitis
  13. Pneumococcal
  14. Rabies
  15. Smallpox
  16. Typhoid fever
  17. Yellow fever

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Weird, how come you never complained about the other jabs? Sorry grunt, you’re uncle Sam’s body now.

1. Adenovirus
  2. Hepatitis A
  3. Hepatitis B
  4. Influenza
  5. Measles, mumps, rubella
  6. Meningococcal
  7. Poliovirus
  8. Tetanus-Diphtheria
  9. Varicella
  10. Anthrax
  11. Haemophilus influenzae type B
  12. Japanese encephalitis
  13. Pneumococcal
  14. Rabies
  15. Smallpox
  16. Typhoid fever
  17. Yellow fever
Had no reason to refuse jabs that were not experimental
or should I have said via "air guns" and you missed several of the jabs.......there was 26 just in Basic and again in Boot Camp

Negative, I was Uncle Sam's body then and damn sure are not now

God of War

Governor
Yeah, it's called 'misinformation'.
Editor Daily Rundown: Woke, Aimless Military Fails To Attract Recruits

WOKE, AIMLESS MILITARY FAILS TO ATTRACT RECRUITS… PENTAGON CONSIDERS USING TIK TOK, RECRUITING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS… NBC NEWS: Every branch of the military is struggling to make its 2022 recruiting goals, officials say
Every branch of the U.S. military is struggling to meet its fiscal year 2022 recruiting goals, say multiple U.S. military and defense officials, and numbers obtained by NBC News show both a record low percentage of young Americans eligible to serve and an even tinier fraction willing to consider it. […]

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder why?

It's blue collar work for the most part. Youth don't wanna do that...not even rightwing youth.

reason10

Governor
It's blue collar work for the most part. Youth don't wanna do that...not even rightwing youth.
Everybody here is missing the point.
The last time there was an asses and elbows recruiting drive, (where the military couldn't process new recruit paperwork fast enough) occurred after 9-11. That was an attack on the country. We luckily had a president at the time who was competent and wanted to take the battle to those responsible.

People lined up to enlist.

Look at the clusterfuque foreign policy we have today from Joe. Ask yourself if you'd want to put your ass on the line for this unelected racist idiot.