• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Alyssa Milano tells trump to convert his hotels into hospitals. Why doesn't she?

She's rich and no doubt has a bunch of mansions she could turn into hospitals!!!

march 25 2020 Actress Alyssa Milano called on President Trump to turn his hotels, specifically in New York, into hospitals as the coronavirus continues to spread across the country.

“Trump owns how many hotels in the US? And how many in NY in particular? He should offer to turn them into hospitals until this pandemic is over. We need beds. He’s got ‘em,” Milano tweeted Wednesday.

The Trump International Hotel is the only functioning hotel in the state, according to the Trump Organization website. The president’s name is attached to other buildings in New York, but they are apartments or workspaces.

New York City has been hit especially hard by the coronavirus, reporting 20,011 confirmed cases and 280 deaths as of Wednesday.

e virus.” The actress is best known as a 1980s and ‘90s starlet who took the spotlight in shows such as Who’s the Boss? and Melrose Place.

She's rich and no doubt has a bunch of mansions she could turn into hospitals!!!
She's a dipshit that wants things for free. Already congress has screwed Trump by saying his companies can't apply for government aid. Because you know his employees are shitty people who deserve no sanctuary because they dared to work for Trump.

And yet the Democrats got their $35M for the Kennedy Center and millions for public broadcasting too.

I think the Democrats are vile base human beings of no character to speak kindly of.

EatTheRich

President
She's a dipshit that wants things for free. Already congress has screwed Trump by saying his companies can't apply for government aid. Because you know his employees are shitty people who deserve no sanctuary because they dared to work for Trump.

And yet the Democrats got their $35M for the Kennedy Center and millions for public broadcasting too.

I think the Democrats are vile base human beings of no character to speak kindly of.
The aid they can’t get is for the company, not for the employees.

TBLee

Governor
Why should anyone give two hoots what some Hollywood elite thinks. The last few months should have taught us all the importance of medical staff, farmers, truckers, store clerks and the Military not Hollywood movie stars or sports stars. Its actually been very refreshing to see our Country appreciating REAL people.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Well, I’ll be sure to object to that. I bet I can get a lot of friends on my side.
You will not be able to object after they suspend the constitution...…………………………..

They will throw you in jail, not give you a phone call or allow your to see a judge

EatTheRich

President
You will not be able to object after they suspend the constitution...…………………………..

They will throw you in jail, not give you a phone call or allow your to see a judge
The only reason they might not do that now is because people like me have been fighting them for decades. It doesn’t matter what the Constitution or the law says, what matters is what the police are allowed to get away with.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Net Worth 2019:Pending
Net Worth 2020:$10 million
Houses:Lives in Brooklyn, New York, USA
Estimated Salary & Earnings 2019–2020:Under Review

That is not what liberals do...They help people with your money.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The only reason they might not do that now is because people like me have been fighting them for decades. It doesn’t matter what the Constitution or the law says, what matters is what the police are allowed to get away with.
Nope!

The only rights you have are the ones you can defend. Sucks for you gun grabbers.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
But if they suspend the constitution which is equal to making the American flag illegal then you do not get a phone call after being arrested and no one will know where you are, then they throw you in the fema camp with the living dead then you die

This is EQUAL TO NORTH KOREA

reason10

Governor
Truthfully, I believe they should turn the Kennedy Center into an acute care hospital. That $25 billion should be used for saving lives, not massaging the egos of a bunch of rich liberal pseudo intellectuals.

Just rip out all the seats and put in beds with dividers, ventilators. Hire doctors and nurses and save some lives, instead of boring us.