• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Joe LIED about the NAACP endorsement.

reason10

Governor
There are STILL liberals here so STUPID that they would STILL vote for this criminal

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/naacp-pushes-back-biden-endorsement-you-aint-black

Here's the LIE.
“Take a look at my record. I extended the Voting Rights Act for 25 years. I have a record that is second to none. The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run,” he said. “Take a look at the record.”

And here's the truth.

The NAACP on Friday pushed back on a claim by presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden that the civil rights organization had endorsed him “every time I’ve run” -- stating that the group never endorses any political candidate.

“Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP’s endorsement,” the statement by Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, said. “We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.”

Now don't you liberals feel STUPID for supporting this LIAR?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
There are STILL liberals here so STUPID that they would STILL vote for this criminal

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/naacp-pushes-back-biden-endorsement-you-aint-black

Here's the LIE.
“Take a look at my record. I extended the Voting Rights Act for 25 years. I have a record that is second to none. The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run,” he said. “Take a look at the record.”

And here's the truth.

The NAACP on Friday pushed back on a claim by presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden that the civil rights organization had endorsed him “every time I’ve run” -- stating that the group never endorses any political candidate.

“Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP’s endorsement,” the statement by Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, said. “We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.”

Now don't you liberals feel STUPID for supporting this LIAR?
Johnson is obviously a self-hating racist, or a Trump plant, or just a big fat poopy-head liar.

Right, liberals?