• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Pearl Harbor: Hawaii Was Surprised; FDR Was Not

If you know it was going to happen and you do nothing and the act surprised and call for revenge, its a false flag.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/4740-pearl-harbor-hawaii-was-surprised-fdr-was-not

“A Date Which Will Live in Infamy”: FDR Asks for a Declaration of War..

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5166 "Here is his war speech"

FDR wanted his war he got his war.

Just like bush got his war with a new pearl harbour

September 11 -- The New Pearl Harbor (FULL)

1. Look up the definition of "False Flag".
The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.

That would be the first problem with your anti-US rant.

2. For FDR to have known about the Japanese attack others would also have known. Nobody came forward to say that a warning had been handed to FDR. The fact is that no one thought Hawaii would be the target. They expected an attack on some other outpost, like Midway or the Philippines.

The idea that anyone would allow most of the Pacific fleet to be sunk or damaged just to get a war going is pretty nuts. What would have happened if FDR had known and ambushed the Japanese fleet? We'd still have been at war and we'd have had an advantage with the Japanese fleet minus a bunch of carriers....

If all we needed was an excuse...we had the sinking of the USS Panay or the Rape of Nanking....

3. Again...911 would have taken thousands of participants and you have nobody coming forward to say they were part of the operation. And to what end? Why construct something so prone to mistake or to revelation? Any number of scenarios would have been cheaper and more likely to succeed without someone in the know blowing the whistle....Why didn't we go to war over the attack on the USS Cole?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
False flags
The Maine
the Lusitania
Pearl Harbor
9/11

THE SECRET HISTORY OF AMERICAN FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS (False Manufactured Enemies)

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/44848
Engineering studies show that the USS Maine probably blew up because of a poorly designed coal bunker & magazine placement. Coal, when packed into the bunker, had a capability for spontaneously burning....the heat would transfer through the metal bulkhead and any ordnance in the bunker could well blow up...and probably did.

That Hearst and others clamored for war is undeniable. That, even at the time, the accusation that the Spanish had blown the ship up should have been obviously discarded as false is not in dispute.

PS...I was in charge of two hose teams fighting a fire on a Navy ship in 1975.....the proximity of the armory to the space on fire was scary as hell even in the 70s.

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
Is English your second language? If so then then take a class and learn how to use punctuation.
Put a comma behind When you government kills, so your post, and you, don't look stupid.
It reads like: When your government kills your government.
You are correct. I did miss a comma. I am more worried and angered about the death and destruction your government causes. Maybe because of my anger, I did not have the time to think about a stinking comma. You still understood my post.
I will try to control my emotions; so that my punctuation is correct for my next post.

Thank you!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are correct. I did miss a comma. I am more worried and angered about the death and destruction your government causes. Maybe because of my anger, I did not have the time to think about a stinking comma. You still understood my post.
I will try to control my emotions; so that my punctuation is correct for my next post.

Thank you!
You should worry more about your facts....

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
You should worry more about your facts....
My facts are correct you have not figured out that are living in a Yankee propaganda world .

Wake up...Here are other facts

The more nefarious US foreign policy, the more it relies on media complicity

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/05/media-complicity-us-foreign-policy

Wake up and smell and taste the bullshit you keep swallowing every stinking day. Your news media is filling your gullible brain with Yankee crap.

Tables and Lists of USA Actions Since 1945
USA Backed Coups[/paste:font]

Military coups and changes of government, planned, organised or backed by the USA. The reasons given (Communism, terrorism, drugs, fundamentalism) are compared with the actual reasons (oil, minerals, political influence, business interests, military bases).

USA Interventions[/paste:font]

Military or political interventions, invasions, bombings, military aid, sanctions, and terrorist activity by the USA against countries and popular movements. As with coups, the reasons given for the interventions are usually very different from the actual reasons. Many of these actions remain secret for many years.

USA UN Vetos[/paste:font]

In the United Nations (UN), there are five countries that can veto a UN resolution. These five are the permanent members of the Security Council: USA, UK, France, Russia, and China. The USA has used its veto more times than all the other countries put together. This is a list of UN resolutions vetoed by the USA. The record of the USA voting patterns is generally under reported in the Western media.

USA Companies[/paste:font]

This is the involvement of USA owned companies in activities around the world. Often undemocratic regimes are favoured because of their harsh or non-existant labour laws, lax pollution controls, low taxations and lack of human rights.

USA Nuclear, Biological and Chemical[/paste:font]

The USA military budget is higher than the combined total of the next fifteen countries. The USA possesses nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. This is a listing of their use and testing around the world.

USA Victims of Foreign Policy[/paste:font]

Victims of terrorism who are American or Western are publicised around the world's media. Their lives are commemorated and their deaths mourned. This is a conservative estimation of the numbers of victims of USA foreign policy (direct and indirect). Most of these figures are available in the public domain but are not publicised.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My facts are correct you have not figured out that are living in a Yankee propaganda world .

Wake up...Here are other facts

The more nefarious US foreign policy, the more it relies on media complicity

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/05/media-complicity-us-foreign-policy

Wake up and smell and taste the bullshit you keep swallowing every stinking day. Your news media is filling your gullible brain with Yankee crap.

Tables and Lists of USA Actions Since 1945
USA Backed Coups[/paste:font]

Military coups and changes of government, planned, organised or backed by the USA. The reasons given (Communism, terrorism, drugs, fundamentalism) are compared with the actual reasons (oil, minerals, political influence, business interests, military bases).

USA Interventions[/paste:font]

Military or political interventions, invasions, bombings, military aid, sanctions, and terrorist activity by the USA against countries and popular movements. As with coups, the reasons given for the interventions are usually very different from the actual reasons. Many of these actions remain secret for many years.

USA UN Vetos[/paste:font]

In the United Nations (UN), there are five countries that can veto a UN resolution. These five are the permanent members of the Security Council: USA, UK, France, Russia, and China. The USA has used its veto more times than all the other countries put together. This is a list of UN resolutions vetoed by the USA. The record of the USA voting patterns is generally under reported in the Western media.

USA Companies[/paste:font]

This is the involvement of USA owned companies in activities around the world. Often undemocratic regimes are favoured because of their harsh or non-existant labour laws, lax pollution controls, low taxations and lack of human rights.

USA Nuclear, Biological and Chemical[/paste:font]

The USA military budget is higher than the combined total of the next fifteen countries. The USA possesses nuclear, biological and chemical weapons. This is a listing of their use and testing around the world.

USA Victims of Foreign Policy[/paste:font]

Victims of terrorism who are American or Western are publicised around the world's media. Their lives are commemorated and their deaths mourned. This is a conservative estimation of the numbers of victims of USA foreign policy (direct and indirect). Most of these figures are available in the public domain but are not publicised.
Most of this stuff doesn't need a response....It seems anytime there is a change of government around the world you and your source think it is the US....Silly stuff. Most of this is pure fiction...

In any case....I'll answer the issue of the US possession of Bio and Chemical weapons. They are being destroyed. None of the cold war era weapons are in any kind of usable condition and as possible, they are being transported to facilities where they are usually burned. I know this because the Rocky Mountain Arsenal was once the primary storage location for weapons staged for destruction and it is within a few miles of my home. The issues related to it have been in the news as it was closed and subject to decontamination.

Nuclear weapons are still in our arsenal...as they are in Russia's, China's, France's, The UK, Israel, Pakistan and India....and North Korea

Tell that to the Boers in South Africa...
My Grandfather, who was wounded in the 1st WW, said that the Boar War was far far worse then WWI - and yet it is now all but forgotten.

Only 'Hollywood romanticizing' keeps these wars alive -

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
His Islamo government probably did kill his government. He'd like to see that repeated here!
This guy was on the Fray. He hates America and I don't recall ever seeing him post anything but vicious anti-America rhetoric.
His Nic AIL stands for America is Lost.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
@Days

No, this was the good movie I was recalling. Long live the Queen.

If you can find it, watch the prequel to this movie, Zulu Dawn. It is an excellent portrayal of the Battle of Isandlwana , late 1800s, between the British and the Zulu nation. A contingent of 600+ British soldiers were attacked and overrun by approximately 20,000 Zulu warriors. It shows the stern discipline of the British troops on a 3-file, firing line (fire withdraw and reload), as the Zulus got closer and closer.

Days

Commentator
This guy was on the Fray. He hates America and I don't recall ever seeing him post anything but vicious anti-America rhetoric.
His Nic AIL stands for America is Lost.
But he's a great poster, cuz he brings game, he doesn't post burps, farts, fluff, or other no content. Opinions are like you know what, who cares if an opinion is contrary? I like to mold my opinion to the material I am posting, if you want my bottom line, it's at the bottom of my posts, (signature line) - other wise - make the point for each post we put out. You was against Vietnam? I wasn't... should I shit on you for a couple of years over that? Or are we allowed to look at each issue for what it is?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
But he's a great poster, cuz he brings game, he doesn't post burps, farts, fluff, or other no content. Opinions are like you know what, who cares if an opinion is contrary? I like to mold my opinion to the material I am posting, if you want my bottom line, it's at the bottom of my posts, (signature line) - other wise - make the point for each post we put out. You was against Vietnam? I wasn't... should I shit on you for a couple of years over that? Or are we allowed to look at each issue for what it is?
I'll give you that but I still don't like him.

Days

Commentator
If you can find it, watch the prequel to this movie, Zulu Dawn. It is an excellent portrayal of the Battle of Isandlwana , late 1800s, between the British and the Zulu nation. A contingent of 600+ British soldiers were attacked and overrun by approximately 20,000 Zulu warriors. It shows the stern discipline of the British troops on a 3-file, firing line (fire withdraw and reload), as the Zulus got closer and closer.
The soldiers that survived in the subsequent battle owe their lives to the ones that died the way they did in the previous battle... the ZULU had seen enough, the Chief saluted them and left them, it wasn't worth what it takes to finish them off.