• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"America Last" Biden Bowed Down to European G7 Leaders

protectionist

Governor
Few things could be more demonstrative of POTUS rookie Joe Biden's lack of qualification to be a president of the United States, than his disastrous performance at the G7 summit. A concise, accurate, and disturbing report of the train wreck, came from UK former Brexit leader and former member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage.

On the Cortes & Pellegrino show on Newsmax last night, Farage pointed out that when former US presidents came to the UK, it was a big deal. He mentioned Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Trump. He said when Trump came over, it dominated the news before, during, and for weeks afterward. He stated >> when "Biden came, no one knew he was here. In most of G7, with a sort of inane grin on his face, staring into the middle distance, and once or twice, not knowing who was even in the room with him. I mean, it was pathetic.

And when he tried to get a motion passed, condemning communist China for its treatment of the Uighurs, the French and Germans said 'No, no, no, Pres. Biden, we're not doing that', he said 'OK', (offering no strength whatever, for his position, giving in immediately).

"Then he went to NATO, and literally TOOK THE KNEE, before a group of nations who were not paying the 2% membership fee, necessary to be part of the NATO club. The club's a great club. We all.. (unintelligible) ..and protect each other. The Germans are paying about 1.1%. Over 20 of the other members are paying nowhere near 2%. So Biden took the knee, took the knee, to globalist leaders in Europe, and sacrificed American taxpayers' money. It was pathetic.

All of this is notably in addition to Biden's disastrous meeting with Valdimir Putin and his "taking the knee" also there, by endorsing the Nordstrom 2 Pipeline, to the delight of European workers, while 11,000 American workers were put out of work by Biden's shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline. More out of work by closure of ANWAR, and drilling on federal lands.

Equally disastrous, while meeting with Putin, was Biden's list of 16 critical infrastructure targets that should be off limits to cyber attacks, that he handed to Putin. Putin must have thought he was dreaming. Americans were dumbfounded.

Here's what Biden said about it > :oops:o_O:rolleyes: >
“I gave them a list. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t have it in front of me, 16 specific entities,” Biden told reporters in a press conference following the meeting. “Sixteen defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy from the energy sector to our water systems. I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructures should be off-limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means.”

When Biden spoke those words jaws dropped to the ground. Yikes! Huge mistake. Joe Biden just handed a foreign adversary the 16 most critical targets in America vulnerable to cyberattacks. This was something that a 12 year old schoolkid would have sense enough to not do.

Furthermore, Biden basically extended an open invitation for Russian hackers to launch ransomware attacks on every target in America not on that list.

Americans watched in horror as a clearly confused and fatigued Joe Biden suffered memory lapses, and repeatedly lost his train of thought throughout his trip in Europe.

All this is also in addition to Biden's acquiescence to all the nations -led by Mexico and China (more knees) and their remittance pillaging of the US economy totaling over $150 Billion/year, in lost sales for US businesses, US workers suffering the after effects.

When are we going to see blue MALA hats being worn by Democrats ?...(Make America Last Again)

www.newsmaxtv.com

Cortes & Pellegrino (6/22/21)
Cortes and Pellegrino bring you the latest news of the day.
www.newsmaxtv.com
www.newsmaxtv.com
renewedright.com

Joe Biden just made one concession to Russia that left Vladimir Putin speechless | Renewed Right
Joe Biden held his fist summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. It did not go well. And Joe Biden just made one concession to Russia [Read More >>]
renewedright.com
renewedright.com