• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

America Vs MAGA: When MAGA Cult loses WHAT will they destroy on their way out?

Look, we know MAGA Cult Is going to lose, even when their lord and savior "Benedict" Donald Trump cheats Pelosi doesn't have to certify his election in the hosue.

What America has to prepare for is how MAGA Cult;s going to try and destroy America on their way out?

I'm thinking the MAGA Cult will

1. Make sure there's at least 100,000 CV19 cases a day by having super spreader MAGA Cult events killing a lot of Americans
2. Get America deeper in debt with their horrible give away to Trumps rich buddies.
3. Make MAGA Cult voters think non-whites hate the police and Bill gates want to micro chip them
4. Killing a lot of America's children by advocating them go back to school during the plague.

Any other ways MAGA Cult will try and destroy America on their way to losing?

thx in advance

Fast Eddy

Mayor
First off he isn't about to lose. As I have mentioned I work for a company doing polling. Trump is seeing a huge surge in Black voters, I'm seeing close to 50% type numbers. His base is as strong as ever but they are silenced by the radicals. I see that changing soon.

As to the question, what would they destroy? Not a damn thing, they are not like the crazy left that does this kind of thing.

reason10

Governor
Look, we know MAGA Cult Is going to lose, even when their lord and savior "Benedict" Donald Trump cheats Pelosi doesn't have to certify his election in the hosue.

What America has to prepare for is how MAGA Cult;s going to try and destroy America on their way out?

1. Make sure there's at least 100,000 CV19 cases a day by having super spreader MAGA Cult events killing a lot of Americans
2. Get America deeper in debt with their horrible give away to Trumps rich buddies.
3. Make MAGA Cult voters think non-whites hate the police and Bill gates want to micro chip them
4. Killing a lot of America's children by advocating them go back to school during the plague.

thx in advance

All of that post is a lie.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
1. Make sure there's at least 100,000 CV19 cases a day by having super spreader MAGA Cult events killing a lot of Americans.

There was Typhoid Mary.
Now we have COVID Trump.....conducting his COVID spreading tours.

Is Trump like, actively trying to murder his own base? - Sarah Cooper

Trump Threatens To Punish States By Visiting Them. - Andy Borowitz

If only there were a way for MAGAs to infect just themselves.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

thx in advance

and the indolent crazed..literally destroying businesses and lives across the nation...you are perhaps on to something.

First off he isn't about to lose. As I have mentioned I work for a company doing polling. Trump is seeing a huge surge in Black voters, I'm seeing close to 50% type numbers. His base is as strong as ever but they are silenced by the radicals. I see that changing soon.

As to the question, what would they destroy? Not a damn thing, they are not like the crazy left that does this kind of thing.
lofl !!

You mean the guy who retweets white power vids is getting 50% more black people voting for him?

Yeah, OK