• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

American ballotry...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
@Raoul_Luke
No need for that. You only need to concern yourself with a declining trust in the electoral mechanics of the system. You don't get that because loosey goosey lets you steal elections.
So the fact is that you cannot find evidence that blockchain would prevent some kind of election tampering that is happening, because it isn't.

You say the elections are "loosey goosey", but have no proof. What has been offered as proof has been so thoroughly destroyed that you don't bother mentioning it again.

God of War

Governor
So the fact is that you cannot find evidence that blockchain would prevent some kind of election tampering that is happening, because it isn't.

You say the elections are "loosey goosey", but have no proof. What has been offered as proof has been so thoroughly destroyed that you don't bother mentioning it again.
In my neighborhood polls 3/4 agree that that the last couple of elections have been stolen. That should concern you enough to turn to paper ballots and optical scanners to count them.

God of War

Governor
Ballots today are paper and are counted by scanners.
Then you're half way there.

But you know that really isn't true. You have ballot marking dominion machines that provide kabukee theater security and absurd complexity meant to waste money and inject shit like QR codes that get scanned. Hardly human readable.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
In my neighborhood polls 3/4 agree that that the last couple of elections have been stolen. That should concern you enough to turn to paper ballots and optical scanners to count them.
Gee...not that I would say you are not trust worthy, but how about a link to that poll.

While those who continue to hold this unsubstantiated view about the election are in the overall minority, representing just 29 percent of total respondents, the number has remained relatively unchanged over the last several months. Since January, similar surveys have found that between 27 and 29 percent of people believe the election was rigged.

Poll: Two-thirds of Republicans still think the 2020 election was rigged (yahoo.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Then you're half way there.

But you know that really isn't true. You have ballot marking dominion machines that provide kabukee theater security and absurd complexity meant to waste money and inject shit like QR codes that get scanned. Hardly human readable.
The machines produce a paper ballot that the voter then can review and place in the ballot box.

The QRCODE has the text below it.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
To justfy spending millions to convert to blockchain you need to show it solves a problem. Where are your examples of breeches of the existing voter data bases.
It's in the results, as I have repeatedly demonstrated to you. You lefties are all into "disparate outcomes" as long as it furtheres YOUR agenda...