• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

American voters say no more Trump or Biden in 24

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Unless someone else gets in the GOP nomination race, it will be Biden vs. Trump again. I know who I'll be voting for.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Unless someone else gets in the GOP nomination race, it will be Biden vs. Trump again. I know who I'll be voting for.
Voters don't want either one in 24 and there will be more candidates, especially after they see this

Voters don't want either one in 24 and there will be more candidates, especially after they see this
That doesn't mean the candidates will be anyone else.

Just because they don't support Biden or Trump doesn't mean they are unified behind any other candidate.

Nobody loves Biden but the fact of the matter is he can cobble together the largest coalition.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That doesn't mean the candidates will be anyone else.

Just because they don't support Biden or Trump doesn't mean they are unified behind any other candidate.

Nobody loves Biden but the fact of the matter is he can cobble together the largest coalition.
after the railroad union deal you done said you will not vote Biden

trapdoor

Governor
If those are the choices, I'm afraid I'll have to vote a third party for only the second time in my life.

I'm frankly concerned -- with no sarcasm or agenda -- that Biden lacks the physical and mental health to complete a second term. Particularly if Kamala Harris is retained as his running mate, I wouldn't be able to vote for him.

Trump on the other hand simply has too much baggage. He'll be lucky if all he faces is a small amount of jail time and a loss of a lot of money (he was never as rich as he claimed, either). He's a circus act, and I'm surprised how strongly his followers believe in him -- like all circuses, it's time for this one to leave town.

But really who does that leave? Who would either party run? The Democrats will almost undoubtedly pick a symbolic candidate -- the first female, minority LGBTQ candidate or something. Or they'll pick an old party hack that's been bouncing around D.C. for years and claims to be an outsider (which simply means running Biden, doesn't it?)

The GOP, sans Trump, will pick an other race-and-gender-baiting white male with too many ties to industry (at least, that's what the Democrats will say about him). Romney is boring and failed, and DeSantis is "Trump light." McConnell looks too much of a turtle, and doesn't want to leave the Senate. Personally, I wish the GOP would draft Condoleeza Rice -- but she seems happy with where she is and doesn't want the job.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If those are the choices, I'm afraid I'll have to vote a third party for only the second time in my life.

I'm frankly concerned -- with no sarcasm or agenda -- that Biden lacks the physical and mental health to complete a second term. Particularly if Kamala Harris is retained as his running mate, I wouldn't be able to vote for him.

Trump on the other hand simply has too much baggage. He'll be lucky if all he faces is a small amount of jail time and a loss of a lot of money (he was never as rich as he claimed, either). He's a circus act, and I'm surprised how strongly his followers believe in him -- like all circuses, it's time for this one to leave town.

But really who does that leave? Who would either party run? The Democrats will almost undoubtedly pick a symbolic candidate -- the first female, minority LGBTQ candidate or something. Or they'll pick an old party hack that's been bouncing around D.C. for years and claims to be an outsider (which simply means running Biden, doesn't it?)

The GOP, sans Trump, will pick an other race-and-gender-baiting white male with too many ties to industry (at least, that's what the Democrats will say about him). Romney is boring and failed, and DeSantis is "Trump light." McConnell looks too much of a turtle, and doesn't want to leave the Senate. Personally, I wish the GOP would draft Condoleeza Rice -- but she seems happy with where she is and doesn't want the job.
Gov Kemp

My guess is the Democrats will go with Newsom... who is a disaster but Democrats ability to vote for failing up is beyond measure.

For the GOP(which is useless) it won't be Trump or at least I hope it is not. The GOP still needs to run someone who will turn out his base and that leads to DeSantis, I am not sure of anyone else in the GOP that can turn out both sides from the very clear divide in the GOP....

Time will tell.

(Given our current election issues, I don't beleive we will see another GOP President in our lifetime)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My guess is the Democrats will go with Newsom... who is a disaster but Democrats ability to vote for failing up is beyond measure.

For the GOP(which is useless) it won't be Trump or at least I hope it is not. The GOP still needs to run someone who will turn out his base and that leads to DeSantis, I am not sure of anyone else in the GOP that can turn out both sides from the very clear divide in the GOP....

Time will tell.

(Given our current election issues, I don't beleive we will see another GOP President in our lifetime)
Kemp may

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I'll do what I've done since 2008 and write in Ron/Rand Paul. Ron in '08 and '12...Rand in '16 and '20.