• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Americans are tolerating...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
When someone leads in something..is it always the case that that cannot change..ever?
I'm a numbers guy Phil, and the numbers tell me that isn't a set of random results. I paid close attention to the voting process this time and I posted on it - maybe you read that? I have zero conviction that the voting process in PA cannot be gamed.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a numbers guy Phil, and the numbers tell me that isn't a set of random results. I paid close attention to the voting process this time and I posted on it - maybe you read that? I have zero conviction that the voting process in PA cannot be gamed.
Cool. It's not a set of random result..its a set of definitive results.

If you paid close attention. . Would be great to see your factual data on the matter.

Raoul_Luke

Cool. It's not a set of random result..its a set of definitive results.

If you paid close attention. . Would be great to see your factual data on the matter.
The fact is my vote could have been cast by one of Fetterman's kids, because no ID was required. This whole idea of "if you can't prove government incompetence or malfeasance it can't possibly ever happen" is so insipid.

God of War

Governor
The fact is my vote could have been cast by one of Fetterman's kids, because no ID was required. This whole idea of "if you can't prove government incompetence or malfeasance it can't possibly ever happen" is so insipid.
2022 was stolen like was 2020. Not "just" like but like 2020. I.e. a far more sophisticated steal.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Uh, ok. Prove it....

God of War

Governor
Lol. So..zero for you two. (Notice how you both keep running in a different direction each time you're asked a question ,..). Lol.
I'm not Raoul. I'm not bound by your question to him. Regarding your reference I do remember you responded to my question with a question. Now you got an answer with no question mark and you feel robbed? I didn't feel one bit obligated to answer your question since you didn't answer mine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not Raoul. I'm not bound by your question to him. Regarding your reference I do remember you responded to my question with a question. Now you got an answer with no question mark and you feel robbed? I didn't feel one bit obligated to answer your question since you didn't answer mine.
My answer to you is in post 13.
I see you have shit but a dance...so we can be done now

But the dance is what was expected....

God of War

Governor
My answer to you is in post 13.
I see you have shit but a dance...so we can be done now

But the dance is what was expected....
You asked to prove govt. incompetence. If not, then you should have said so as was implied by my question as to your intent. I assumed you were asking that so I answered. Instead of contesting the answer you asserted I did not answer your question.

Jack4freedom

Governor
1) Katie Hobbs.
2) Democrat run cities.
Not very explanatory. Same old shit. No evidence, just gossip. Like you haven’t had time to make up your story yet but picked a couple of targets. Pretty damn silly champ. But I guess that’s all you got until some of your favorite fiction writers from the kook sites you inhabit write the script, you are kinda stumped….

Katie Hobbs is up by 31,000. Still too close to call but it looks like she is in pretty good shape here. Laxault is up by 870 votes in Nevada, but his lead appears to be dwindling and most outstanding votes are coming from Las Vegas which is traditionally heavy Democratic district.

Laxault seems to be showing a little class by admitting there is a good chance he will be overwhelmed by Las Vegas votes and Cortez Masto may win…He is not spinning any bullshit accusing County officials of cheating. That’s a good sign overall. Same with OZ in Pa. He made a classy concession speech and wished his opponent all the best. It seems that the horrible stench of Trump is being slowly washed out of the GOP. They are finally realizing that America hates crybaby losers. Kari Lake was squealing about fraud before the first vote was cast or counted. But she is just one of the few stragglers still clinging onto the Trump Doctrine which is: Either I win or it’s fixed.

Raoul_Luke

Not very explanatory. Same old shit. No evidence, just gossip. Like you haven’t had time to make up your story yet but picked a couple of targets. Pretty damn silly champ. But I guess that’s all you got until some of your favorite fiction writers from the kook sites you inhabit write the script, you are kinda stumped….

Katie Hobbs is up by 31,000. Still too close to call but it looks like she is in pretty good shape here. Laxault is up by 870 votes in Nevada, but his lead appears to be dwindling and most outstanding votes are coming from Las Vegas which is traditionally heavy Democratic district.

Laxault seems to be showing a little class by admitting there is a good chance he will be overwhelmed by Las Vegas votes and Cortez Masto may win…He is not spinning any bullshit accusing County officials of cheating. That’s a good sign overall. Same with OZ in Pa. He made a classy concession speech and wished his opponent all the best. It seems that the horrible stench of Trump is being slowly washed out of the GOP. They are finally realizing that America hates crybaby losers. Kari Lake was squealing about fraud before the first vote was cast or counted. But she is just one of the few stragglers still clinging onto the Trump Doctrine which is: Either I win or it’s fixed.
Yeah, we keep seeing extra inning vote counting that results in democrats winning after being behind. Nothing to see here, move along...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, we keep seeing extra inning vote counting that results in democrats winning after being behind. Nothing to see here, move along...
Well Raoul, since Trump and other Republicans have been telling all their voters to only vote on Election Day and a lot of people who are not Trump advocates choose to Mail in their ballots or vote early to avoid hour long lines, most of the Republican vote comes in early and most of the Democrat vote actually comes into the registrar even earlier but some states have laws which prohibit them from inspecting the ballots until late on election day.

That’s why in really tight races like we see in Nevada and Arizona this year we do not get I mediate results. If Kelly was getting 58-60% of the vote early, they would have called it and it would have still taken days to count every ballot. Same with Nevada, if Laxault or Cortez would have been winning in a landslide same thing.

Any 6th grader should be able to figure out what is going on. Trump knew this in 2020 too. His internal polls suggested he would lose Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona months before the election and how the votes would be counted. Everyone knew exactly what he would do and several people were on the record saying it on the air.

Michael Moore said Trump would come out election night before even half the votes were counted and declare victory then cause a shitshow and try to steal the election by getting millions of votes DQed so they could get congress to hand him the election. Well, guess what he did….Almost got away with it too…This time around only a few cheaters or idiots will try it and fewer dupes in the public will buy into it.