• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Americans are tolerating...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You say you didn't sign the poll book. It would seem you are the only one. I assume that if thousands of people did not sign poll books, there would be stories galore. There are not.

You ignore how preposterous it is to assume massive fraud based on your word that you didn't sign the poll book and nobody checked your signature.

So where did the phony ballots come from? You seem to have conjured up a scenario that just doesn't exist.
I don't know why you would assume that - if I didn't sign, I would assume nobody did.

I'm not assuming massive fraud, I'm merely pointing out that fraud (on some scale) is possible - because the poll workers do not follow your rule book that "prevents" it.

As with bureaucratic fraud waste and abuse (which there are also copious rules designed to prevent) not seeing it is hardly "proof" that it doesn't exist.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't know why you would assume that - if I didn't sign, I would assume nobody did.

I'm not assuming massive fraud, I'm merely pointing out that fraud (on some scale) is possible - because the poll workers do not follow your rule book that "prevents" it.

As with bureaucratic fraud waste and abuse (which there are also copious rules designed to prevent) not seeing it is hardly "proof" that it doesn't exist.
So in your version of reality, nobody actually looks at the poll books? You say the poll worker didn't follow the rules. I can find nobody else making that accusation. Blockchain wouldn't fix that, in any case.

By the way....are you saying you have never signed the poll book when voting?

My solution would be to use biometrics. How about a thumbprint reader for in person and a pressure sensitive area on a mail in ballot?

Raoul_Luke

So in your version of reality, nobody actually looks at the poll books? You say the poll worker didn't follow the rules. I can find nobody else making that accusation. Blockchain wouldn't fix that, in any case.

By the way....are you saying you have never signed the poll book when voting?

My solution would be to use biometrics. How about a thumbprint reader for in person and a pressure sensitive area on a mail in ballot?
Yes, actually it would.

Yes, I have signed in the past (before the democrats decided elections were too secure).

Yeah, that's fine with me. But you'd need to make sure the registrations were legit. I'm not encouraged by that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, actually it would.

Yes, I have signed in the past (before the democrats decided elections were too secure).

Yeah, that's fine with me. But you'd need to make sure the registrations were legit. I'm not encouraged by that.
No, it would not. If someone voted in your name, how would you know? You wouldn't have access to the record, if I understand your description of the process. If someone cast a vote in Auntie's name, who would know, based on the blockchain record?

You still have a problem with registrations. If you think there are illegitimate registrations now, that would still be a problem with blockchain.

Raoul_Luke

No, it would not. If someone voted in your name, how would you know? You wouldn't have access to the record, if I understand your description of the process. If someone cast a vote in Auntie's name, who would know, based on the blockchain record?

You still have a problem with registrations. If you think there are illegitimate registrations now, that would still be a problem with blockchain.
How do they steal your BTC? They can't - you have to "give" it to them - like the idiots who gave their BTC over to SBF. You wouldn't, but she would - as here vote "wallet" would show her vote as having been cast. The way it is now she has no idea.

I think the whole vote process, from registration to casting to counting is a system ripe for the "plucking" by fraudsters. I can only assume that is by design.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How do they steal your BTC? They can't - you have to "give" it to them - like the idiots who gave their BTC over to SBF. You wouldn't, but she would - as here vote "wallet" would show her vote as having been cast. The way it is now she has no idea.

I think the whole vote process, from registration to casting to counting is a system ripe for the "plucking" by fraudsters. I can only assume that is by design.
You have ignored the facts I posted as to the process, from the order for paper for the ballots, printing the ballots, sending ballots to polling places or mailing to homes and the return of absentee ballots as well as the count of those paper ballots for in person.

You continue to imply flaws in the process without actually describing them. What you "think" of the whole system isn't based on fact.

God of War

Governor
The fact is my vote could have been cast by one of Fetterman's kids, because no ID was required. This whole idea of "if you can't prove government incompetence or malfeasance it can't possibly ever happen" is so insipid.
@middleview 's failure of reasoning and imagination prohibits him from understanding how a closely guarded voting system, let alone a loosely guarded system, can be cheated.

His blind faith in the system is astonishing and quite unreasonable. You say that you and millions of people like you don't trust the loosey goosey system and he tells you in so many words, "too bad, f.o." He cannot possibly truly care about the republic and he does not hold to his oath is my OPINION.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
@middleview 's failure of reasoning and imagination prohibits him from understanding how a closely guarded voting system, let alone a loosely guarded system, can be cheated.

His blind faith in the system is astonishing and quite unreasonable. You say that you and millions of people like you don't trust the loosey goosey system and he tells you in so many words, "too bad, f.o." He cannot possibly truly care about the republic and he does not hold to his oath is my OPINION.
Your blind faith in @Raoul_Luke 's version of his voting experience, in spite of the published rules and the lack of any corroborating accounts from anywhere else in Pennsylvania or the nation is a failure of reasoning.

Imagination on your part has been challenged. Tell me how you think the process can be circumvented and I will research it. I have not said "too bad". I have researched the process and looked for any evidence that backs you up or that refutes your accusations.

Your continued and stubborn acceptance of the flimsy accounts from the likes of Lott, Lindell, Powell or the disgraced judge in Wis. is what is astonishing.

I have asked, over and over, for your evidence. You have yet to produce any proof that I have not been able to show to be false.

God of War

Governor
Your blind faith in @Raoul_Luke 's version of his voting experience, in spite of the published rules and the lack of any corroborating accounts from anywhere else in Pennsylvania or the nation is a failure of reasoning.

Imagination on your part has been challenged. Tell me how you think the process can be circumvented and I will research it. I have not said "too bad". I have researched the process and looked for any evidence that backs you up or that refutes your accusations.

Your continued and stubborn acceptance of the flimsy accounts from the likes of Lott, Lindell, Powell or the disgraced judge in Wis. is what is astonishing.

I have asked, over and over, for your evidence. You have yet to produce any proof that I have not been able to show to be false.
You have NO idea what you're talking about. You're a b.s.er.

I already did tell you how your absurd gun registration scheme can be gamed and I did the same for voting. You simply said, "nuh uh" can't be done. No way. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have NO idea what you're talking about. You're a b.s.er.

I already did tell you how your absurd gun registration scheme can be gamed and I did the same for voting. You simply said, "nuh uh" can't be done. No way. ha ha
Link to the thread where my answer was simply "can't be done". We both know you are f*cking lying.

God of War

Governor
You've been answered over and over. And you still pretend you haven't. Best part is you still don't get the point.

Now go play loosey goosey over there with the other special needs students.