• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Americans are tolerating...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You asked to prove govt. incompetence. If not, then you should have said so as was implied by my question as to your intent. I assumed you were asking that so I answered. Instead of contesting the answer you asserted I did not answer your question.
No. Here is what I asked..

So all those Republicans who won...they are the result of fraud?

..keep dancin

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, we keep seeing extra inning vote counting that results in democrats winning after being behind. Nothing to see here, move along...
It’s called counting the absentee votes, largely from urban precincts where (due to drive rate Republican gaming of the system) in-person voting takes hours and therefore most people in those heavily Democratic precincts vote absentee.

EatTheRich

President
It is unethical to keep "counting" them until the "acceptable" party wins.
What they do is keep counting until all the votes have been counted. Sometimes your side wins and sometimes the other side does. Yes, it is unethical to do what you and Trump tried to do in 2020. So stop trying to do it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You prove 2020 and 2022 were true elections. You can't.
Eh? There's a president..the whole bit.

I know, I know....when you have shit it's imperative that you point everywhere..

Wask yourself...why is my question so hard to answer.? your position impossible to prove...

God of War

Governor
Eh? There's a president..the whole bit.

I know, I know....when you have shit it's imperative that you point everywhere..

Wask yourself...why is my question so hard to answer.? your position impossible to prove...
Shut up and listen.

You don't care what we think. Fine. But establishmentarians such as yourself either Dem or RINO should know that we in ever larger numbers do not believe your lies. Who knows what that disbelief will lead to if anything at all but the fact remains we know those elections were stolen and ain't a fukin' thing you can say or do to change that.

EatTheRich

President
Shut up and listen.

You don't care what we think. Fine. But establishmentarians such as yourself either Dem or RINO should know that we in ever larger numbers do not believe your lies. Who knows what that disbelief will lead to if anything at all but the fact remains we know those elections were stolen and ain't a fukin' thing you can say or do to change that.
You know no such thing. You only know that you dislike the outcomes.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Shut up and listen.

1. No. The fact doesn't remain. It is not established.

2. I can say plenty....like.. prove it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Too bad either of you don't fundamentally understand what was said to you.
I fully understand what was said. This that and the other plot plot theft moo moo. Still no proof. Although I do know, in a rather focused manner if you catch my drift, that you're slowly becoming an [Unwelcome language removed] in place of providing the proof that was requested. Pick your path fella

God of War

Governor
I fully understand what was said. This that and the other plot plot theft moo moo. Still no proof. Although I do know, in a rather focused manner if you catch my drift, that you're slowly becoming an [Unwelcome language removed] in place of providing the proof that was requested. Pick your path fella
Show me the proof that the Maidan Revolution was a valid overthrow of an illegitimate government that wasn't duly elected. You know, despite the UN saying it was a legitimate election at the time.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Show me the proof that the Maidan Revolution was a valid overthrow of an illegitimate government that wasn't duly elected. You know, despite the UN saying it was a legitimate election at the time.
it was a very complicated election.

why are you pointing elsewhere.....again?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pointing at your hypocrisy. Your double standard.

Fact is those U.S. elections have been stolen.
no. no such fact has been established. in fact, you keep dancing around not prresenting a thing. pointing at the maidan, and youre cutsie clot shot replies...etc.

zero. you have zero.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
... a second stolen election?

A civil war of assassinations will be the likely result in the future.

One man, one voter id, one paper ballot, one day. Only remedy to the disbelief of any future voter election.

This is how democracy dies.
Yes. As people like you spread lies about your slate of losers being cheated and suggesting violence is a reasonable option.

Run better candidates.

God of War

Governor
Yes. As people like you spread lies about your slate of losers being cheated and suggesting violence is a reasonable option.

Run better candidates.
Why you pissing your pants? Afraid you'll have to roll over and take it from some pissed off Christians like you have from BLM, Antifa and Muslims?

You can't even field an army without us.

You lefties cave to violence or even the threat of. And so you get more of it. Pathetic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why you pissing your pants? Afraid you'll have to roll over and take it from some pissed off Christians like you have from BLM, Antifa and Muslims?

You can't even field an army without us.

You lefties cave to violence or even the threat of. And so you get more of it. Pathetic.
The lies you tell about stolen elections are not the sign that you are actually a christian nor a patriot.

Shut up and listen.

What does "stealing an election" even mean?