• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Americans should be free to smoke where ever they choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamature

President
Considering you're one of the fascists, I'm surprised you see it my way.
I am glad to see you think smoking should be allowed in hospitals and schools.
It looks like I might be able to cut you from the flock of sheeple and make a real patriot out of you, yet.

Not only that, but I created this post just for you.

We can have your fascism argument there.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I had some old turpentine and furniture stripper...put that shit right down the well...
In the movie "Horse Soldiers", William Holden had some sage advice for another officer...have your men dig latrines down stream of where the kitchen draws water...it'll taste better.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Enough with all of these efforts to take away rights and control the freedoms of citizens.

These claims about how many people are killed every year due to smoking is fake news and a big govt hoax. The only people who die from smoking are the people who fall asleep while smoking and burn down the place they were in, and even then its the fire, not the smoking, that killed them.

Sure you can be sheep and trust what the CDC and medical experts like Fauci when they tell you smoking leads to other health problems. Or you could do your own research and listen to the real experts on smoking, like the impartial tobacco companies executive who will tell you the truth.

Americans need to take their freedoms back from big govt and their partners in this scam.

Americans need to take back our freedoms from these fascist running our hospitals, public transportation systems, schools, and other indoor public gathering areas.
Perhaps the government should be properly empowered to coerce injection of smoke into our bodies.

(For the logically-impaired, I have made the initial braindead analogy finally analogous)

Colorforms

Senator
I am glad to see you think smoking should be allowed in hospitals and schools.
It looks like I might be able to cut you from the flock of sheeple and make a real patriot out of you, yet.

Not only that, but I created this post just for you.

We can have your fascism argument there.

I said smoking should be allowed in hospitals and schools? Can you link that for me?

I'm guessing you can't, and I'm pretty sure why you can't. :)

Spamature

President
Perhaps the government should be properly empowered to coerce injection of smoke into our bodies.

(For the logically-impaired, I have made the initial braindead analogy finally analogous)
Oh no, but we should allow individuals to inject it into the air in an enclosed space.

Then it's up to you the individual to choose whether or not you continue to breathe.

That way, everyone free to make their own choice in the matter.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Oh no, but we should allow individuals to inject it into the air in an enclosed space.

Then it's up to you the individual to choose whether or not you continue to breathe.

That way, everyone free to make their own choice in the matter.
Sorry your highly-trafficked tushy is hurt. All I did was quickly demonstrate your Bidenesque incompetence in selecting analogies…

Spamature

President
Sorry your highly-trafficked tushy is hurt. All I did was quickly demonstrate your Bidenesque incompetence in selecting analogies…
I thought you were going to actually reply to the post.

The analogy holds up.

Only thing is the smokers aren't asking or coercing you to take smoke into your body.

They are literally forcing you to, unless you choose not to breathe.

You really do reference homosexuality a lot, and you do it with venom.

Did something happen that still haunts you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.