• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Americans soon will be begging for FOOD

Vegetables appear to be readily available along with most non-meat staples for the foreseeable future.
You wanna be a made capitalist in Missoula? Then you have to make your bones.

I'll give you a business plan idea to ponder and to think in finding local investors.

I've been looking to do this up near the U.P. Note you don't need herbicides, insecticides, or even fertilizer if you compost. Greenhouse are all over Baja Cali and Southern Spain (you can see them from space).

1589445921444.png

From Nebraska

I like this setup in some ways.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
sure do but with grapes, we had two barrels this year, 6 cases of syrah, cost me about 4 bucks a bottle. The plums got munched and passed around my friends. One plum tree can feed an army.
I've had plum wine and even had a friend try plum moonshine and yes, a plum tree is plum loaded

enjoy

justoffal

Senator
They not just in Texas, we're having a hell of a problem with them, just glad we don't have the numbers Texas does, but, if we don't hunt them day and night we will have. A sow can have 2 and sometimes 3 litters a year, 10/12/14 per litter and even with helicopters it's all but impossible to kill them all. We lost 40 acres of corn to the pigs last year and when we plant they will follow the seed row out of site rutting up every corn seed. We've built traps, bring in dog hunters and hunt them at night.
Wow.....
I had no idea.

Is the meat even edible?

Jo