• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Americans warming up to ObamaCare

fairsheet

Senator
"Obamacare", just like "Guvmint Motors", is exceeding virtually everyone's (including Dems!) expectations. The Fox/GOP had SO much invested in the monumental failure of these initiatives, that their monumental success has thrown them for one helluva loop!

Why can't they simply be American-gratified that despite their fears, they've worked out wondrously? Who knows?

Caroljo

Senator
I guess it all depends on who you want to believe. I know of NOBODY that has had their premiums lowered at all, let alone the up to $2500 that Obama said would happen (just one of his many lies to get this through). In fact, I know quite a few people that has had to sign up for Obamacare and they're not happy at all. A couple I know aren't even insured now because they can't afford it. The people that love it are the ones that pay little or no premiums.

Unhappy birthday, Obamacare: Five years after its signing, the Affordable Care Act is failing to live up to its promise
Obamacare turns five years old today. But there’s little to celebrate.
When he signed his signature piece of legislation into law, President Obama guaranteed lower health-care costs, universal coverage and higher-quality care. Americans wouldn’t have to change their doctors if they didn’t want to. Five years later, the health law has failed to fulfill those grandiose promises.
“In the Obama administration,” candidate Obama boasted in 2008, “we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family in a year.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/sally-pipes-unhappy-birthday-obamacare-article-1.2157297