• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

An example of systemic racism

protectionist

Governor
1. Check out NYC stop and frisk....for another example of systemic racism.

Stop-and-Frisk Data | New York Civil Liberties Union | ACLU of New York (nyclu.org)

2. Comparable data in other major metro area. Here's Minneapolis.
Why are cops wasting their time stopping people for broken tail lights? Shouldn't they be chasing after robbers and murderers?

View attachment 62974

3. Here's data on police killings last year.

2020 Police Violence Report
The NYCLU data you cite includes > "data recorded by the police officer after a stop such as the age of the person stopped, if a person was frisked, if there was a weapon or firearm recovered, if physical force was used, and the exact location of the stop within the precinct."

What is glaringly missing from this list is WHY the person was stopped. Did it ever occur to you (or the civil liberties union) that just maybe the reason that most of these stops are with blacks, is because, they are who happens to be CAUSING those stops to occur ? Please don't respond to that, unless you have specific "data" on THAT.

protectionist

Governor
NO, I would NOT demand that my elected representitives take action to change police behavior, and some of what this report states is wrong. Just as I suspected, it concludes that in many shootings, police were not being threatened.

FALSE! Police are threatened in EVERY police confrontation, and the possibility of a suspect suddenly grabbing a hidden gun and shooting the officer, is ALWAYS present, until the suspect is subdued and cuffed, and placed inside the patrol car.

I suspect that in many of the shootings of this report, suspects ignored officers' warnings to keep their hands EMPTY & VISIBLE, thereby causing the cops to have to shoot them (in order to prevent themselves from possibly being shot). A scenario completely ignored by this report. As I have said many times, liberals, even ACLU lawyers, are clueless about guns & law enforcement, or in some cases, deliberately clueless.

The ignorance of suspects and their insistence at trying to control the confrontation, often cause their demise. This is why so many police are acquitted in these cases because they only fired their gun when they had to. (ex. Terrence Crutcher, Philando Castille, Jacob Blake, etc) Sure, only 1% of cops were charged with a crime. No doubt.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What happened at the capitol in a few hours, by mostly peaceful protestors, is a drop in the bucket compared to what happened over a WHOLE SUMMER for MONTHS of riots, in various cities, by violent leftist lunatics, and equally bad Democrat mayors & governors who supported them.

One would think violent rioting would be the last thing Democrats would want to be talking about. 1000 times as much blame on their side, and there still isn't even any confirmation as to exactly who the DC or Charlottesville protestors were, except that in Charlottesville, the leftists who were illegally blocking a legally permitted march, and started the fighting, were to blame.
1. the violence started the night before the march. Did you forget the tiki torch mob?
2. No elected democrat encouraged the rioters during the summer. Biden condemned the violence immediately.
3. Only Trump apologists pretend not to know who the rioters in DC were. Hell 500 of them were identified and arrested. The Unite the Right organizers advertised for months.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The NYCLU data you cite includes > "data recorded by the police officer after a stop such as the age of the person stopped, if a person was frisked, if there was a weapon or firearm recovered, if physical force was used, and the exact location of the stop within the precinct."

What is glaringly missing from this list is WHY the person was stopped. Did it ever occur to you (or the civil liberties union) that just maybe the reason that most of these stops are with blacks, is because, they are who happens to be CAUSING those stops to occur ? Please don't respond to that, unless you have specific "data" on THAT.
Don't respond? Sorry, I'm obliged to point out that you continue to deny the blatant systemic racism in the examples I've offered.

1620737522639.png

protectionist

Governor
1. the violence started the night before the march. Did you forget the tiki torch mob?
2. No elected democrat encouraged the rioters during the summer. Biden condemned the violence immediately.
3. Only Trump apologists pretend not to know who the rioters in DC were. Hell 500 of them were identified and arrested. The Unite the Right organizers advertised for months.
1. The tiki torch "mob" is who I was referring to when I said "there still isn't even any confirmation as to exactly who the DC or Charlottesville protestors were" They could well have been leftist agent provacateurs. Anybody got evidence to the contrary ? If so, let's hear it.
2. Wow. Is this how bad leftist media is. Looks like it. Now for the massive correction. Not only did Jenny Durkam encourage the occupation and lawlessness in Seattle, she supported it as a "block party" and referred to it as the "Summer of Love" (in a reference to the 1967 Summer of Love of California hippies). What she should have done is order her police to round those idiots up and arrest them. The whole thing is on her, and Washington governor Jay Inslee, who refused to call in the national guard. We don't have to go into all the dirty details of all this, suffice it to say these irresponsible (criminal) officials sat by and encouraged the rioters just by their blatant inaction, and occasional pep talk.

As for Biden, he did just the opposite of what you said here. He sat back and said nothing for months, while rioting went on, buildings burned, police chiefs resigned, and people were killed, until finally the public pressure was too much, and he came out of his basement hideaway, and spoke up.
This is the last subject on earth liberals want to be talking about.

In Portland, Ted Wheeler was asleep at the wheel. In Chicago Lori Lightfoot allowed leftist lunatics to stifle free speech and shut down a Trump rally. In San Jose, CA, Sam Liccardo allowed leftist screwballs to attack Trump supporters, while police, ordered to stand down did nothing. Same thing in Ferguson, MO, while we watched looters and arsonists at work, and everybody said "where's the national guard ?" They were miles away from the rioting, conveniently put there by Democrat governor Jay Nixon.

Saving the best for last, in Baltimore, after the death of Freddie Gray, and the street savages started running amok, then Democrat Mayor Stephanie Rawlings, at the urging from Al Sharpton, sent there by Barrack Obama, ordered her police to stand down, while we watched street punks throwing rocks at them, and the police moving backwards and doing nothing but protecting themselves from the hail of rocks, with their shields.

In 1970, In Washington DC, when I was a (peaceful) Vietnam War protestor, the violent protestors got their legs broken by police billy clubs, and were thrown into a makeshift concentration camp. That's how all these things should have been handled.

So what did Stellar Stephanie have to say about her wild dog rioters ? She said "give them space to destroy"

Stand by for the photos, coming right up >>

1620739956280.png

Looks like she's saying "You want me to do what ? " Say what ?"

1620740120332.png

Baltimore Mayor: ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’ – CBS Baltimore (cbslocal.com)

1620740403392.png

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Arrested by Biden police. And the Antifa and BLM protestors? Walked free ? Not bothered ? I notice that the guy who had his feet up on Nancy Pelosi's desk and the guy with the horns were in jail for 4 months without bail.

Murderers were out on bail sooner than these guys. Biden selective "justice" at work.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Don't respond? Sorry, I'm obliged to point out that you continue to deny the blatant systemic racism in the examples I've offered.
Sorry. That's not a response. It is a ridiculous race card DODGE. So now if you have specific "data" on who's CAUSING the stop & frisk cases, let's hear it, Ms DODGE.

And the reason I deny what you call "the blatant systemic racism" is because you haven't produced anything here to show it to be that. I'm still waiting for you to show that. . the bold print

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
NO, I would NOT demand that my elected representitives take action to change police behavior, and some of what this report states is wrong. Just as I suspected, it concludes that in many shootings, police were not being threatened.

FALSE! Police are threatened in EVERY police confrontation, and the possibility of a suspect suddenly grabbing a hidden gun and shooting the officer, is ALWAYS present, until the suspect is subdued and cuffed, and placed inside the patrol car.

I suspect that in many of the shootings of this report, suspects ignored officers' warnings to keep their hands EMPTY & VISIBLE, thereby causing the cops to have to shoot them (in order to prevent themselves from possibly being shot). A scenario completely ignored by this report. As I have said many times, liberals, even ACLU lawyers, are clueless about guns & law enforcement, or in some cases, deliberately clueless.

The ignorance of suspects and their insistence at trying to control the confrontation, often cause their demise. This is why so many police are acquitted in these cases because they only fired their gun when they had to. (ex. Terrence Crutcher, Philando Castille, Jacob Blake, etc) Sure, only 1% of cops were charged with a crime. No doubt.
You support the police.....until it came time to brutalize and beat the hell out of 140+ cops at the Capitol on Jan 6 at the Trump-incited insurrection.

protectionist

Governor
You support the police.....until it came time to brutalize and beat the hell out of 140+ cops at the Capitol on Jan 6 at the Trump-incited insurrection.
Like I said, we still don't know exactly who many or most of the Jan 6 people were, with leftists walking free, not being arrested, but we know who the rioters were for MONTHS in Seattle, Portland, new York, Chicago, San Jose, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Ferguson, etc.

And we know that 100,000 Trump supporters protested PEACEFULLY, after President Trump exhorted them to do just that. (FALSELY reported by CNN)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. The tiki torch "mob" is who I was referring to when I said "there still isn't even any confirmation as to exactly who the DC or Charlottesville protestors were" They could well have been leftist agent provacateurs. Anybody got evidence to the contrary. If so, let's hear it.
2. Wow. Is this how bad leftist media is. Looks like it. Now for the massive correction. Not only did Jenny Durkam encourage the occupation and lawlessness in Seattle, she supported it as a "block party" and referred to it as the "Summer of Love" (in a reference to the 1967 Summer of Love of California hippies). What she have done is order her police to round those idiots up and arrest them. The whole thing is on her, and Washington governor Jay Inslee, who refused to call in the national guard. We don't have to go into all the dirty details of all this, suffice it to say these irresponsible (criminal) officials sat by and encouraged the rioters just by their blatant inaction, and occasional pep talk.

As for Biden, he did just the opposite of what you said here. He sat back and said nothing for months, while rioting went on, buildings burned, police chiefs resigned, and people were killed, until finally the public pressure was too much, and he came out of his basement hideaway, and spoke up.
This is the last subject on earth liberals want to be talking about.

In Portland, Ted Wheeler was asleep at the wheel. In Chicago Lori Lightfoot allowed leftist lunatics to stifle free speech and shut down a Trump rally. In San Jose, CA, Sam Liccardo allowed leftist screwballs to attack Trump supporters, while police, ordered to stand down did nothing. Same thing in Ferguson, MO, while we watched looters and arsonists at work, and everybody said "where's the national guard". They were miles away from the rioting, conveniently put there by Democrat governor Jay Nixon.

Saving the best for last, in Baltimore, after the death of Freddie Gray, and the street savages started running amok, then Democrat Mayor Stephanie Rawlings, at the urging from Al Sharpton, sent there by Barrack Obama, ordered her police to stand down, while we watched street punks throwing rocks at them, and the police moving backwards and doing nothing but protecting themselves from the hail of rocks, with their shields.

In 1970, In Washington DC, when I was a (peaceful) Vietnam War protestor, the violent protestors got their legs broken by police billy clubs, and were thrown into a makeshift concentration camp. That's how all these things should have been handled.

So what did Stellar Stephanie have to say about her wild dog rioters ? She said "give them space to destroy"

Stand by for the photos, coming right up >>

View attachment 62980

Looks like she's saying "You want me to do what ? " Say what ?"

View attachment 62981

Baltimore Mayor: ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’ – CBS Baltimore (cbslocal.com)

View attachment 62982
1. The video of the Tiki Torch mob is available, including the beginning when the organizer (Kessler) is shown handing out torches. Chanting "Jews will not replace us" and attacking the handful of leftist counter protesters pretty much proves who they were. The arrests of rioters in DC tells us who they were...Oathkeepers, Proud Boys, three percenters...and even republican elected officials and party officials. Pretending we don't now is laughable.

1620742132272.png

2. Durkam did not encourage a riot. Biden condemned the violence

Biden has consistently condemned instances of violent protest, including BLM and antifa

3. The rest of your post is nowhere near showing anyone encouraging the riots last summer....Rawlings-Blake said something stupid, but still did not encourage a riot.

“What she is saying within this statement was that there was an effort to give the peaceful demonstrators room to conduct their peaceful protests on Saturday. Unfortunately, as a result of providing the peaceful demonstrators with the space to share their message, that also meant that those seeking to incite violence also had the space to operate. The police sought to balance the rights of the peaceful demonstrators against the need to step in against those who were seeking to create violence.

Not quite the same as if she'd said come on downtown and fight like hell...let's have trial by combat or we won't have a city anymore...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Like I said, we still don't know exactly who many or most of the Jan 6 people were, with leftists walking free, not being arrested, but we know who the rioters were for MONTHS in Seattle, Portland, new York, Chicago, San Jose, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Ferguson, etc.

And we know that 100,000 Trump supporters protested PEACEFULLY, after President Trump exhorted them to do just that. (FALSELY reported by CNN)
Between 400 and 500 Trump supporters have been arrested for their part in the DC riot. Some have even said they expected pardons from Trump. They are members of right wing Trump supporting groups like Oathkeepers and Proud Boys.

I can see why you'd want to pretend they weren't encouraged by Trump...or that they were just lefties trying to make Trump look bad. One big problem you have is that the Trump campaign spent $3.5 million organizing the rally that turned into the riot.

OpenSecrets also found that at least three people listed on permit records for the Stop the Steal rally were employed by the Trump campaign through the end of November 2020.

The filing also showed payment from the Trump campaign to a company called Event Strategies, Inc., which was named on a permit for the rally and employed two people involved in the events on January 6, OpenSecrets said.

Virginia GOP Lawmaker Used Campaign Funds To Attend ‘Stop The Steal’ Rally
Virginia state Sen. Amanda Chase (R), a candidate for governor, calls herself “Trump in heels.”

Shell companies and ‘dark money’ may hide details of Trump ties to DC protests

protectionist

Governor
1. The video of the Tiki Torch mob is available, including the beginning when the organizer (Kessler) is shown handing out torches. Chanting "Jews will not replace us" and attacking the handful of leftist counter protesters pretty much proves who they were. The arrests of rioters in DC tells us who they were...Oathkeepers, Proud Boys, three percenters...and even republican elected officials and party officials. Pretending we don't now is laughable.

View attachment 62983

2. Durkam did not encourage a riot. Biden condemned the violence

Biden has consistently condemned instances of violent protest, including BLM and antifa

3. The rest of your post is nowhere near showing anyone encouraging the riots last summer....Rawlings-Blake said something stupid, but still did not encourage a riot.

“What she is saying within this statement was that there was an effort to give the peaceful demonstrators room to conduct their peaceful protests on Saturday. Unfortunately, as a result of providing the peaceful demonstrators with the space to share their message, that also meant that those seeking to incite violence also had the space to operate. The police sought to balance the rights of the peaceful demonstrators against the need to step in against those who were seeking to create violence.

Not quite the same as if she'd said come on downtown and fight like hell...let's have trial by combat or we won't have a city anymore...
1. It does not prove that in any capacity. All that was done could be just for show. I 've been connected with protesting since the 1960's. Maybe I have more knowledge of agent provacteurism than you. It's often very clever.
As for the arrests of DC rioters again it was selective by Biden police. Ho hum.

2. Durkam encouraged the rioting and occupation. Biden condemned nothing for months. Ho hum. What else you got ?

3. HA HA HA. OMG. I think this one takes the cake, this might be the leftist IDIOT POST of the year. Oh, yeah those rioters in Baltimore were real "peaceful" weren't they ? Throwing rocks & bottles at cops. Destroying (Rawlings' exact word) police cars set on fire, burning buildings, looting, ad nauseum.

Rawlings did not say "unfortunately"....... YOU said that.
Rawlings did not say "those seeking to incite violence also had the space to operate". ...YOU said that. Rawlings said "We GAVE Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That"

And the only thing the police "sought to" do was to keep from getting their heads bashed in from thrown rocks from Rawling's rioters, given space to destroy cops' skulls and patrol cars.

1620745058526.png1620745135962.png

1620745318259.png

Your last sentence is irrelevant (although it just about describes Mad Maxine in Minneapolis), because once she followed the Obama/Sharpton stand down order, it was all hell breaking loose.

The public is wise to all this.. you can spin it if you like. What else is new ?
1620744232113.png 1620744292163.png

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Between 400 and 500 Trump supporters have been arrested for their part in the DC riot. Some have even said they expected pardons from Trump. They are members of right wing Trump supporting groups like Oathkeepers and Proud Boys.

I can see why you'd want to pretend they weren't encouraged by Trump...or that they were just lefties trying to make Trump look bad. One big problem you have is that the Trump campaign spent $3.5 million organizing the rally that turned into the riot.

OpenSecrets also found that at least three people listed on permit records for the Stop the Steal rally were employed by the Trump campaign through the end of November 2020.

The filing also showed payment from the Trump campaign to a company called Event Strategies, Inc., which was named on a permit for the rally and employed two people involved in the events on January 6, OpenSecrets said.

Virginia GOP Lawmaker Used Campaign Funds To Attend ‘Stop The Steal’ Rally
Virginia state Sen. Amanda Chase (R), a candidate for governor, calls herself “Trump in heels.”

Shell companies and ‘dark money’ may hide details of Trump ties to DC protests

SURE, they're members of Trump supporting groups. You didn't expect to see any BLM, Antifa, or other leftist group people getting arrested from pervert-thug Biden's cops did you ? Holy cow, maybe you didn't get too much sleep last night ?

And the the Trump campaign spent $3.5 million organizing the rally that turned into the riot, when leftists turned it into a riot, and you wanna blame the Trump campaign. You know what Trump said just before the protest. >> "Protest Peacefully & Patriotically"

Or maybe you don't know. CNN cut the speech off right before the
Peacefully & Patriotically" part. Shades of Rodney King.

As for your leftist links, don't make me laugh.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
What happened at the capitol in a few hours, by mostly peaceful protestors, is a drop in the bucket compared to what happened over a WHOLE SUMMER for MONTHS of riots, in various cities, by violent leftist lunatics, and equally bad Democrat mayors & governors who supported them.

One would think violent rioting would be the last thing Democrats would want to be talking about. 1000 times as much blame on their side, and there still isn't even any confirmation as to exactly who the DC or Charlottesville protestors were, except that in Charlottesville, the leftists who were illegally blocking a legally permitted march, and started the fighting, were to blame.
In Charlottesville the violence began with the Friday night pogrom and continued as rightists went well outside the permitted area to attack left-wing churches, Blacks, Latinos, Jews, and gays.

The violence this summer was by apolitical opportunists and came at the expense of the left’s goals.

EatTheRich

President
True. Leftists are the biggest hypocrites in all of US history when it comes to race. They keep a race card in every pocket, and holler racism at any slightest opposition to whatever they are talking about.

In the meantime, the # 1 worst racism in America, victimizing, by far, the largest amount of people (whites), is race-based Affirmative Action, the only true SYSTEMIC RACISM in America. It is noted that these leftist loonies are precisely the ones who push and support all that Affirmative Action, even when it rewards wealthy blacks, while victimizing poor whites (and Asians).
So if Blacks have less income, wealth, and education ... despite (as you claim) no systemic racism giving them fewer opportunities ... you must just think they’re inferior.

EatTheRich

President
I suspect that the statistics of Julie's graphic could be ;

1. 20% of Minneapolis residents black,
2. 77% of Minneapolis residents pulled over by cops
3. 77% of Minneapolis residents given cops REASON to pull them over (no license plate, no tag light, expired tag, broken taillight, headlight not on, cracked windshield, etc)

Let's also note that the cops are doing their jobs, not taking the easy way out. Traffic stops are dangerous. Let's give the cops credit.
They have quotas to meet. And they’re MUCH more dangerous for the person stopped than for the cop.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The rally itself was financed by Julie Fancelli and Alex Jones. She had previously donated a million bucks to Trump. Are you thinking she's a BLM supporter? Who has been arrested that you can identify as Antifa or BLM? The one guy you will bring up has been disowned by the BLM in Utah...

The protesters who stood around the capitol are not the issue. The two thousand or so who broke windows and doors to get into the capitol, build a gallows on the lawn and chanted "Hang Mike Pence" are. They attempted a violent attack on congress and the constitutional process of completing the election process and if you don't think that "Stop the Steal" was not motivated by an attempt to keep Trump in office you are not only dishonest, you are dishonorable.

Yes, Trump said march to the capitol building peacefully....and then fight like hell to stop the steal or you won't have a country any more.

Communications between Oathkeepers shows their intent was to occupy the capitol building.

Tell us why it took so long for Trump to communicate to the rioters that they should stop the violence?

At 8am Trump tweets out

"All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the states and we win"...Trump is suggesting Pence has the power to reject electors. He doesn't.

Trump's speech ended at 1:10 pm eastern.
At about 1pm the mob has pushed through outer temp barriers and Sund had put in a call for National guard troops.

At 1:30 the crowd pushed through the barriers at the bottom of the stairs. Capitol police have retreated up the steps and at 1:50 it is delcared a riot. At 2pm there are reports that the mob is breaking windows and doors to enter the capitol.

At 2:15 Pence is evacuated.

At 2:24 Trump tweet says Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our country.

At 2:26 Trump mistakenly calls Tommy Tuberville and is told they are evacuating.

at about 2:40 Trump tweets out "stay peaceful, support the police"....
at about 3:15 Trump tweets out "I am asking everyone at the capitol to stay peaceful. No violence"....

So two hours after the violence began Trump sends out that weak tweet about please be nice....

At 4:05 Biden calls on Trump to condemn the violence....

At 4:17 Trump puts out a video in which he tells the mob to go home.

That is three f*cking hours after the violence began.

Trump, at 6pm, tweets out the following....

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

Trump did not condemn the violence until the next day.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
SURE, they're members of Trump supporting groups. You didn't expect to see any BLM, Antifa, or other leftist group people getting arrested from pervert-thug Biden's cops did you ? Holy cow, maybe you didn't get too much sleep last night ?

And the the Trump campaign spent $3.5 million organizing the rally that turned into the riot, when leftists turned it into a riot, and you wanna blame the Trump campaign. You know what Trump said just before the protest. >> "Protest Peacefully & Patriotically"

Or maybe you don't know. CNN cut the speech off right before the
Peacefully & Patriotically" part. Shades of Rodney King.

As for your leftist links, don't make me laugh.
10 Oathkeepers were arrested within a couple of days of the riot. More were arrested by the FBI from pictures and video from inside the capitol building.

Just when do you think Biden appointed any replacements to the FBI?

You can expend all the effort you like to claiming the riot was leftists...you just have no evidence to prove it...on the other hand, we have the hundreds of Trump supporters standing trial.

Why do you continue to avoid acknowledging Trump's "fight like hell" to stop the steal?
Clearly the intent was to intimidate congress and prevent certification of the count of electors. Trump didn't tell the rioters to go home for hours after the violence began.

EatTheRich

President

That you use Philando Castile ... someone stopped for a harmless equipment violation who did nothing to provoke the killer besides calmly mentioning that he had a gun (as with as his right under the Constitution) ... as an example of a legitimate and necessary shooting says a lot about where you are coming from

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Police kill a disproportionate number of black people.

Composition of general population:

White 63% Hispanic 17% Black 13%

All people killed by police:

White 52% Hispanic 12% Black 31%

People killed by police while not attacking:

White 46% Hispanic 12% Black 39%

(Source: Federal Bureau of Investigation)