• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

An example of systemic racism

protectionist

Governor
Hmmm, like yours?

Your source claim Obama was making war on the press by prosecuting people who disclosed secret information to the media. Are you actually more interested in criticizing Obama and would let people publish top secret stuff?

Then there is CBC.CA radio...some flippin right wing talking head, who claims Obama declared open war on the press....again because of "confidential" sources revealing information about national security.

Trump threatened to revoke licenses of media for calling him a liar...there was nothing about national security involved. He did his best to destroy the credibility of the media...and even attacked Fox if they didn't toe the line....but OANN and InfoWars or NewsMax were seen as a good source of misinformation he wanted to make public.

Did Trump spread lies about any reporter he didn't like? Like implying Joe Scarborough committed murder? Your sources ignored that part of Trump's anti-media rampage.

]

Yeah...your sources are so much better.
Where do you get these ideas ? Oh, that's OK. I know.

But you don't watch OANN and InfoWars or NewsMax , do you ? Careful, there could be a quiz.

EatTheRich

President
And once again, just to bring us back to the TOPIC of this thread, as stated in the TITLE, "systematic racism" in America, is race-based AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. Still 100% legal in 42 states. Partially banned in 8 others,
Affirmative action means more decisions based on merit and fewer based on race.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't grant credence to anything leftist America-haters do, including they who would disbar (if that is so)
You give credibility to the likes of Rudy and his laughable four seasons landscaping press conference...or Powell and her claims against Dominion...even after she tells you no reasonable person thought her claims were based on facts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where do you get these ideas ? Oh, that's OK. I know.

But you don't watch OANN and InfoWars or NewsMax , do you ? Careful, there could be a quiz.
When my inlaws are here they watch Oann or Fox. I've checked InfoWars or NewsMax when one of you boneheads have used them as a source.

Remember InfoWars was in the news when Jones claimed SandyHook was a false flag...Also when Trump gave him an interview....