• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

An example of systemic racism

EatTheRich

President

1. The people rioting in the streets are anarchists...not democrats. It is likely that they do not vote at all.

They voted for Biden, about a hundred times each. They ARE the Democrat Party, every goose stepping one of them.

2. The proud boys participated in the riot called Unite The Right as well as the DC riot attempting to overthrow an election. There is no debate that they are Trump supporters and vote republican. The KKK, Neo-Nazis, Oathkeepers, three percenters and Identity Europa are yours pal.

They do not represent the majority of the Republican Party. They do not even represent conservative ideology. They are anti-Semite, and racist, (which means they are LIBERALS) They are insignificant. BLM and ANTIFA ARE your goose stepping Democrat party. They ARE the majority of non copy machine Democrat votes.

The funny thing is that you guys will try to disown them, but you can't. They were pictured providing security for Roger Stone at the "Stop the Steal" rally and outside his hotel...just before they walked to the capitol building and helped smash doors and Windows.

You just tried to disown BLM and ANTIFA, and they are YOUR side of the aisle. And it was ANTIFA who was paid to storm the capitol building. That has already been proven.

As I have posted may times...there is no justification for violence except for self defense. The riots in Minneapolis do not make the DC riot less of an offense...so you defending them is simply a sign of how depraved you are.

There was no riot in DC. Nothing was burned down. No stores were looted. Just a bunch of ANTIFA animals paid thousaneds of dollars to run through the halls of Congress. YOUR side of the aisle.

You have LOST this argument. Again.
What happened in the so-called leftist riots: people with no political motivations looted stores, and right-wingers and police started violence in efforts to make the left look bad (this is proven). What happened on 1/6: prominent, longtime Trump supporters, working in close coordination with the Trump campaign, violently invaded the halls of Congress in an effort to stop the election from being certified.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you want anyone to do a damn thing but laugh at you, get a real source.
Hmmm, like yours?

Your source claim Obama was making war on the press by prosecuting people who disclosed secret information to the media. Are you actually more interested in criticizing Obama and would let people publish top secret stuff?

Then there is CBC.CA radio...some flippin right wing talking head, who claims Obama declared open war on the press....again because of "confidential" sources revealing information about national security.

Trump threatened to revoke licenses of media for calling him a liar...there was nothing about national security involved. He did his best to destroy the credibility of the media...and even attacked Fox if they didn't toe the line....but OANN and InfoWars or NewsMax were seen as a good source of misinformation he wanted to make public.

Did Trump spread lies about any reporter he didn't like? Like implying Joe Scarborough committed murder? Your sources ignored that part of Trump's anti-media rampage.

]

Yeah...your sources are so much better.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. The people rioting in the streets are anarchists...not democrats. It is likely that they do not vote at all.

They voted for Biden, about a hundred times each. They ARE the Democrat Party, every goose stepping one of them.

2. The proud boys participated in the riot called Unite The Right as well as the DC riot attempting to overthrow an election. There is no debate that they are Trump supporters and vote republican. The KKK, Neo-Nazis, Oathkeepers, three percenters and Identity Europa are yours pal.

They do not represent the majority of the Republican Party. They do not even represent conservative ideology. They are anti-Semite, and racist, (which means they are LIBERALS) They are insignificant. BLM and ANTIFA ARE your goose stepping Democrat party. They ARE the majority of non copy machine Democrat votes.

The funny thing is that you guys will try to disown them, but you can't. They were pictured providing security for Roger Stone at the "Stop the Steal" rally and outside his hotel...just before they walked to the capitol building and helped smash doors and Windows.

You just tried to disown BLM and ANTIFA, and they are YOUR side of the aisle. And it was ANTIFA who was paid to storm the capitol building. That has already been proven.

As I have posted may times...there is no justification for violence except for self defense. The riots in Minneapolis do not make the DC riot less of an offense...so you defending them is simply a sign of how depraved you are.

There was no riot in DC. Nothing was burned down. No stores were looted. Just a bunch of ANTIFA animals paid thousaneds of dollars to run through the halls of Congress. YOUR side of the aisle.

You have LOST this argument. Again.
The only way I could possibly lose the argument is if you could actually prove any of the shit you post.

I can easily disown Antifa. Find the Antifa website that endorsed Biden or any democrat. Find pictures of Antifa providing security for any democratic associate of Bidens...as I have for those Oath Keepers guarding Stone and Giuliani.

BLM has never endorsed violence. You may find someone with a BLM tshirt on chanting pigs in a blanket...that doesn't mean they actually belong to or speak for BLM.

Can you prove anyone from Antifa was paid to storm the capitol? I've seen nothing from you that offers any evidence.

No riot? So smashing doors and windows, attacking police and attempting to capture members of congress were acceptable to you. Overturning an election would have been a good thing...right? The hell with those 80 million Biden voters. Only the 74 million Trump voters are true 'mericans....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What happened in the so-called leftist riots: people with no political motivations looted stores, and right-wingers and police started violence in efforts to make the left look bad (this is proven). What happened on 1/6: prominent, longtime Trump supporters, working in close coordination with the Trump campaign, violently invaded the halls of Congress in an effort to stop the election from being certified.
I agree that the kids we saw taking part in violence at night in Minneapolis were only motivated by adrenaline and anti-authority juvenile tough guy bragging rights.
We had some in the restaurant acting like they'd done a good deed by throwing rocks at police cars.

While I think there were a couple of people who were there to start trouble to give police a reason to react...I think those were very few in numbers.

I do blame organizers for not policing their own demonstrations. Notice that the "Umbrella man" was a white guy and was chased off by BLM folks

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
The only way I could possibly lose the argument is if you could actually prove any of the shit you post.

Proof doesn't rank very high on your list of priorities. I've provided plenty of proof over the years from reliable sources and you haven't. All I get from you is whining when you lose an audience.

I can easily disown Antifa. Find the Antifa website that endorsed Biden or any democrat. Find pictures of Antifa providing security for any democratic associate of Bidens...as I have for those Oath Keepers guarding Stone and Giuliani.

That's your final argument? My side doesn't own the thugs but your side does? That the best you can do? (And you wonder why...)

BLM has never endorsed violence. You may find someone with a BLM tshirt on chanting pigs in a blanket...that doesn't mean they actually belong to or speak for BLM.

Excuse me? BLM has been NOTHING BUT VIOLENCE. Those fire photos aren't artist renditions.

Can you prove anyone from Antifa was paid to storm the capitol? I've seen nothing from you that offers any evidence.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/who-helped-antifa-storm-the-capitol/

1620839469632.png

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed-as-pro-trump-to-infiltrate-capitol-riot-sources/
At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post.

The Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting, said the sources, who spotted the infiltrators while monitoring video coverage from the Capitol.

The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

No riot? So smashing doors and windows, attacking police and attempting to capture members of congress were acceptable to you. Overturning an election would have been a good thing...right? The hell with those 80 million Biden voters. Only the 74 million Trump voters are true 'mericans....

This is the alleged Capitol Hill embarrassment, created by ANTIFA
1620839816699.png

This is a riot.

1620839903720.png

Because the first one was ANTIFA, they are BOTH your side of the aisle.

Attachments

reason10

Governor
I agree that the kids we saw taking part in violence at night in Minneapolis were only motivated by adrenaline and anti-authority juvenile tough guy bragging rights.
We had some in the restaurant acting like they'd done a good deed by throwing rocks at police cars.

While I think there were a couple of people who were there to start trouble to give police a reason to react...I think those were very few in numbers.

I do blame organizers for not policing their own demonstrations. Notice that the "Umbrella man" was a white guy and was chased off by BLM folks

Those animals are the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party, just like the KKK used to be.
Democrat Governors and mayors ALLOWED that to happen,

AND TO BLACK BUSINESS OWNERS BEING ROBBED.

This is YOUR side of the aisle.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Proof doesn't rank very high on your list of priorities. I've provided plenty of proof over the years from reliable sources and you haven't. All I get from you is whining when you lose an audience.

That's your final argument? My side doesn't own the thugs but your side does? That the best you can do? (And you wonder why...)

Excuse me? BLM has been NOTHING BUT VIOLENCE. Those fire photos aren't artist renditions.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/who-helped-antifa-storm-the-capitol/

View attachment 63016

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed-as-pro-trump-to-infiltrate-capitol-riot-sources/
At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post.

The Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting, said the sources, who spotted the infiltrators while monitoring video coverage from the Capitol.

The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed, the source said.

View attachment 63017

This is a riot.

View attachment 63019

So the tweet from some guy saying a busload of Antifa just pulled up at 4pm on 1/6 and you think he and the "former" FBI agent are credible?

That is why you qualify for disability.

Of course, you remember the picture of people who have forced congress to evacuate and think that was pretty harmless, I remember the attacks on the police...

1620841029537.png

1620841126054.png

EatTheRich

President

I’m sure there were some leftists involved in unorganized attacks on police and maybe on corporate targets as well

EatTheRich

President

View attachment 63016

View attachment 63017

This is a riot.

View attachment 63019

So your best evidence is an anonymous pro-Trump cop. Most of the “fire photos” are from the same fire in Minneapolis, which a right-wing infiltrator was charged with starting. Yes, there is a big difference between spontaneous actions by the public and violence closely coordinated with the president’s anti-election campaign.

EatTheRich

President
Those animals are the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party, just like the KKK used to be.
Democrat Governors and mayors ALLOWED that to happen,

AND TO BLACK BUSINESS OWNERS BEING ROBBED.

This is YOUR side of the aisle.
Yet they did nothing but harm to the Democratic Party. Trump even said that the more of that sort of violence, the better for his campaign.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 63016

View attachment 63017

This is a riot.

View attachment 63019

Unbelievable. I'm not sure if you are simply dishonest or brain damaged.
You show a picture of a burning building and think you've proven BLM did it.
You have not.

You post a picture of the Q shaman bozo at some rally and think that proves he's BLM or Antifa....it doesn't. You post pictures of two guys with long hair and beards and claim they are the same person...again...no. The picture of the individual who is supposedly Antifa is close but no cigar.

the picture posted by Lin Wood appears to look like Jason Tankersly and was on the Antifa.org website being outed as a right wing member of the Skin heads..

Haught and Strong with Maryland Skinheads member Jason Tankersley.

https://phillyantifa.org/
search for "Haught" and you'll find this picture.

The exact picture posted by Lin Wood isn't there....and I have to wonder if this guy is even the same person as the one in the Capitol building...or just someone who also has dark hair and a beard.

PS: BREAKING NEWS....the guy Lin Wood claims is on the Philly Antifa website isn't the same guy as the one in the DC Riot. The FBI arrested William Watson of Auburn Alabama. Here is the info on him.

The Qanon Shaman....Jake Angeli is in no way Antifa. It is idiotic to claim he is.
He went to a BLM rally to counter protest and to try to preach Q conspiracies to the demonstrators there....not to support BLM.

Attachments

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
You have not.

You post a picture of the Q shaman bozo at some rally and think that proves he's BLM or Antifa....it doesn't. You post pictures of two guys with long hair and beards and claim they are the same person...again...no. The picture of the individual who is supposedly Antifa is close but no cigar.

the picture posted by Lin Wood appears to look like Jason Tankersly and was on the Antifa.org website being outed as a right wing member of the Skin heads..

The exact picture posted by Lin Wood isn't there....and I have to wonder if this guy is even the same person as the one in the Capitol building...or just someone who also has dark hair and a beard.

PS: BREAKING NEWS....the guy Lin Wood claims is on the Philly Antifa website isn't the same guy as the one in the DC Riot. The FBI arrested William Watson of Auburn Alabama. Here is the info on him.

The Qanon Shaman....Jake Angeli is in no way Antifa. It is idiotic to claim he is.
He went to a BLM rally to counter protest and to try to preach Q conspiracies to the demonstrators there....not to support BLM.

You have not.

Your biased left wing sources versus my reliable factual resources You lose again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your biased left wing sources versus my reliable factual resources You lose again.
Yep...Lin Wood is a reliable source...sheesh.

The guy Lin Wood says is a member of Philly Antifa was arrested where? Oh...Alabama?
So much for crediblity. I gave you a news source showing the guy getting arrested...what do you have? A picture of someone else from the Antifa Website which only has pictures on it of people who belong to right wing radical groups...go look at it yourself.

protectionist

Governor
There was no attempt to certify alternate electors...
The 400 or so right wingers arrested so far make the rest of your crap easy to laugh at.
There was a movement and attempt to have a vote on alternate electors....this is what Trump was so mad at VP Pence about....

Already addressed the right wingers arrested blab. Short memory ? 1620878283260.png

protectionist

Governor
Your version of events is pure fiction. The violence began the night of the tiki torch march with white supremacists attacking a small group of counter protestors..that is all on video.
The next day the nazis and KKK marchers attacked the counter protestors who blocked the road.

Heather Hyer's murder by Fields was not accidental. He stopped at the top of a hill watching the marchers go by blocks away. He sped down a hill, ran a stop sign and ran into a crowd of people....killing one and hurting 35 more. Fields is in prison for murder and was sentenced to life...but you'd argue he's your hero..right?
Your version of events is pure speculation. You, same as everyone else, have no clue as to the presence of leftist agent provacateurs among the legal tiki torch march, or how many....10% .....50%.....80% ?????

FALSE! The counter protestors attacked the marchers.

The media finally addressed the fact that the alleged white supremacists had coordinated with the local authorities, and gotten a legal permit, that allowed them to exercise their Constitutional Right to peacefully freely assemble, and to march. People may hate what they stand for/believe, but the Constitution affords them rights to every American citizen, and does not require 'your' approval of their beliefs.

An interview with the leader of Antifa who showed up that day, wearing protective gear and carrying weapons, admitted they showed up in Charlottesville with the full intent to INSTIGATE VIOLENCE by attacking the alleged white Supremacists.

At the time the President simply stated the violence engaged in was not only the fault of the white supremacists but of 'others' as well.

The Antifa leader's admission that they showed up there - without having coordinated with local officials, without having gotten a permit to demonstrate, wearing protective gear, and brandishing weapons -with the full intent of INSTIGATING violence proves the President was indeed right. And especially since it was exactly these Antifa loons who attacked the protestors, as they tried to enter Emancipation (formerly Lee) Park.

protectionist

Governor
Yep...Lin Wood is a reliable source...sheesh.

The guy Lin Wood says is a member of Philly Antifa was arrested where? Oh...Alabama?
So much for crediblity. I gave you a news source showing the guy getting arrested...what do you have? A picture of someone else from the Antifa Website which only has pictures on it of people who belong to right wing radical groups...go look at it yourself.
Lin Wood is a very reliable source. Your leftist media brainwashing is showing.

EatTheRich

President
Your version of events is pure speculation. You, same as everyone else, have no clue as to the presence of leftist agent provacateurs among the legal tiki torch march, or how many....10% .....50%.....80% ?????

FALSE! The counter protestors attacked the marchers.

The media finally addressed the fact that the alleged white supremacists had coordinated with the local authorities, and gotten a legal permit, that allowed them to exercise their Constitutional Right to peacefully freely assemble, and to march. People may hate what they stand for/believe, but the Constitution affords them rights to every American citizen, and does not require 'your' approval of their beliefs.

An interview with the leader of Antifa who showed up that day, wearing protective gear and carrying weapons, admitted they showed up in Charlottesville with the full intent to INSTIGATE VIOLENCE by attacking the alleged white Supremacists.

At the time the President simply stated the violence engaged in was not only the fault of the white supremacists but of 'others' as well.

The Antifa leader's admission that they showed up there - without having coordinated with local officials, without having gotten a permit to demonstrate, wearing protective gear, and brandishing weapons -with the full intent of INSTIGATING violence proves the President was indeed right. And especially since it was exactly these Antifa loons who attacked the protestors, as they tried to enter Emancipation (formerly Lee) Park.
The anti-fascists did have a permit to demonstrate, and nearly all the clashes took place in the area for which they had their permit, not in the area for which the rightists had their permit. The Unite the Right rally featured dozens of well-known right-wing figures, including many outspoken pro-Trump figures, and everyone on that side arrested for violence has been heavily involved in right-wing politics for years.

protectionist

Governor
And once again, just to bring us back to the TOPIC of this thread, as stated in the TITLE, "systematic racism" in America, is race-based AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. Still 100% legal in 42 states. Partially banned in 8 others,