• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anarchy and Destruction Brought by the Left

Jen

Senator
All of these riots, destruction, vandalism, mayhem and anarchy belong to the Left. ALL of it. The Left is set on ruination of the USA.

No amount of deception or deflection will change the unalterable fact that this is all the left

A security expert says intelligence reports indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance
.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/ …

This cannot be laid at Trump's feet.
The LEFT must own it.

All of these riots, destruction, vandalism, mayhem and anarchy belong to the Left. ALL of it. The Left is set on ruination of the USA.

No amount of deception or deflection will change the unalterable fact that this is all the left.

A security expert says intelligence reports indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/ …

The LEFT must own it.
This is mainly taking place in poorly run Democratic cities, they will blame everyone and their mothers before they ever take responsibility for anything.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
This is mainly taking place in poorly run Democratic cities, they will blame everyone and their mothers before they ever take responsibility for anything.
pretty much all cities are run by Democrats. So do you then give credit to cities that are in good shape? I’m just assuming you will be hypocritical, but thought I’d give you a shot.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

No amount of deception or deflection will change the unalterable fact that this is all the left.

A security expert says intelligence reports indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/ …

The LEFT must own it.
I believe it’s a reaction to the racist culture that was created and maintained by the right. I blame the cause and you blame effect.

Boltlady

Mayor

The LEFT must own it.
The very fact that the anarchists are going in from other places, and this is happening in so many cities, should make it obvious that there is an organized group behind it.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
The very fact that the anarchists are going in from other places, and this is happening in so many cities, should make it obvious that there is an organized group behind it.
I just read that Leftist group antifa is going to be designated as a terrorist group by the USA. I can't confirm that it's true but I hope it is.

Jen

Senator
pretty much all cities are run by Democrats. So do you then give credit to cities that are in good shape? I’m just assuming you will be hypocritical, but thought I’d give you a shot.
You missed that the sentence was "POORLY RUN Democrat cities"????? If you had read the sentence the way it was written you wouldn't have to ask this question or call anyone "hypocritical".

Mick

The Right is always right

No amount of deception or deflection will change the unalterable fact that this is all the left

A security expert says intelligence reports indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance
.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/ …

The LEFT must own it.
Of course, left wing terrorist groups are behind this. If lefty was proud of the carnage he wouldn't try to lie about who is responsible.

You missed that the sentence was "POORLY RUN Democrat cities"????? If you had read the sentence the way it was written you wouldn't have to ask this question or call anyone "hypocritical".
Atlanta is a very well run city, after that, Chicago, Los Angeles, and here in New York, have a collection of Democratic Mayors who are utter failures.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Seems to me I remember right wingers like you blaming Obama for Fergusen...so is Trump to blame now?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Of course, left wing terrorist groups are behind this. If lefty was proud of the carnage he wouldn't try to lie about who is responsible.
Prove it. The extremes of both sides have been itching for a civil war. RIght wingers could just as easily be the ones smashing windows.

I'll wait for evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL "the right created racism" says someone from the party of the KKK.
You'd have to go back to 1964 to make that claim. Since then the KKK is a right wing organization. Why do you think they were there at the Unite the Right rally among the Nazis and people wearing MAGA hats.

FakeName

Governor
You'd have to go back to 1964 to make that claim. Since then the KKK is a right wing organization. Why do you think they were there at the Unite the Right rally among the Nazis and people wearing MAGA hats.
minor correction, The KKK has always been on the right, a conservative organization.

It's just that in the old days conservative southerners were Democrats.

Otherwise I agreed with your post.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Ohhhh just the poorly run ones. LOL, thanks for clarifying, Jen. Bad stuff is bad, right?

Does the republican mayor of Tulsa do a good job with that shithole?

I thought you left. Welcome back. ;)