• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anarchy and Destruction Brought by the Left

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you saying they weren't racists?
post a link to Byrd lynching anyone.
You having problems reading while driving? I posted of lynching, not racist.
As a Kleagle in the 40's you actually think Byrd didn't lynch and blacks:)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He won the black votes due to shipping lots of money into WV for freebies, my gawd, you know how it works.

He changed no spots.
Ah, so black people think so little about their votes that they vote for whoever brings welfare money in? What federal programs did Byrd bring to WVa?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Democrats keep their thugs in the ready in case there is need.
George Soros spelled it out in a 2014 interview:

See what I mean? The “quote” next to Soros’s picture is a total fabrication. He never said it, Bild does not recognize it and there never was such an interview. This is the kind of bullshit you guys read in your leisure time. No wonder you are such a miserable bunch. The fact that you even believe a guy like Soros would EVER say something like this demonstrates what a dupe of right wing hate propagandists you and the whole Fox News audience are. Come on Jen, you don’t really believe he said this...do you?

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Of course, left wing terrorist groups are behind this. If lefty was proud of the carnage he wouldn't try to lie about who is responsible.
Here in LA, the looting of Melrose Ave and Beverly Hills was sponsored by the teenage Republican clubs of Orange and LA counties at their annual Memorial Day Picnic in Newport Beach. Look at the pictures of those little brats in Beverly Hills running out of Whole Foods and Best But on their $500 skateboards to their awaiting BMWs. This is a total GOP operation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Ah, so black people think so little about their votes that they vote for whoever brings welfare money in? What federal programs did Byrd bring to WVa?
Whites also and you sure don't know much to claim you're so smart

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Here in LA, the looting of Melrose Ave and Beverly Hills was sponsored by the teenage Republican clubs of Orange and LA counties at their annual Memorial Day Picnic in Newport Beach. Look at the pictures of those little brats in Beverly Hills running out of Whole Foods and Best But on their $500 skateboards to their awaiting BMWs. This is a total GOP operation.
Yep, look at all them Republicans from the clubs

Doing all that in Honor of George!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yep, look at all them Republicans from the clubs

Doing all that in Honor of George!
I heard George was out on the corner of Wilshire and La Cieniga in his Bentley passing out ready made Molotov cocktails to the army of black militants he had flown in from all over the US and Cuba. Anyone who uses one gets an all access pass to the nightly bbqs at his Bel Aire Mansion too. He is sooooo evil....lol

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I heard George was out on the corner of Wilshire and La Cieniga in his Bentley passing out ready made Molotov cocktails to the army of black militants he had flown in from all over the US and Cuba. Anyone who uses one gets an all access pass to the nightly bbqs at his Bel Aire Mansion too. He is sooooo evil....lol
Well, the 2 black lawyers hit pay dirt

EatTheRich

President
He won the black votes due to shipping lots of money into WV for freebies, my gawd, you know how it works.

He changed no spots.
You must have a very low opinion of Black people if you think they would sell themselves out for “freebies” that amount to a small fraction (about 5%) of their income.

Jen

Senator
See what I mean? The “quote” next to Soros’s picture is a total fabrication. He never said it, Bild does not recognize it and there never was such an interview. This is the kind of bullshit you guys read in your leisure time. No wonder you are such a miserable bunch. The fact that you even believe a guy like Soros would EVER say something like this demonstrates what a dupe of right wing hate propagandists you and the whole Fox News audience are. Come on Jen, you don’t really believe he said this...do you?
I believe that somewhere, some time, and some place, George Soros said something very much like that.

George Soros is paying mercinaries to riot in our cities under the guise of the George Floyd death right now. Anything you read will say he didn't do that. Anything I read says he did. I get to choose what I believe as do you. I don't mind if you call me names. You have no power to hurt me in any way.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I believe that somewhere, some time, and some place, George Soros said something very much like that.

George Soros is paying mercinaries to riot in our cities under the guise of the George Floyd death right now. Anything you read will say he didn't do that. Anything I read says he did. I get to choose what I believe as do you. I don't mind if you call me names. You have no power to hurt me in any way.
What you should do is find out where that lying piece of trash photo with the fake, made up slanderous “quote” came from and any website that reprinted it and quit believing ANYTHING THEY PUBLISH.

Now it seems as if you have become a fellow traveler with these disgusting scumbags by making up your own defamatory material and passing it off here without a scintilla of evidence. George Soros is not paying anyone to riot here in America.

That’s just total off the wall bullshit. just because you read some lying piece of shit on the internet it doesn’t make it true Jen. If you got that idea from the same crap hole you got that picture and quote, you can bet it’s just more crap. You are being led down a path of hatred and deceit by lowlife lying Scumbags.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Common Sense
Ya google broke?
You got to Minnesota yet?
Common sense? You claimed Byrd was involved in lynching blacks. Prove it.

The last time anyone was lynched in W.VA. was 1931. Byrd joined the Klan in the early 1940s. He'd have been 14 in 1931.

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
What you should do is find out where that lying piece of trash photo with the fake, made up slanderous “quote” came from and any website that reprinted it and quit believing ANYTHING THEY PUBLISH.

Now it seems as if you have become a fellow traveler with these disgusting scumbags by making up your own defamatory material and passing it off here without a scintilla of evidence. George Soros is not paying anyone to riot here in America.

That’s just total off the wall bullshit. just because you read some lying piece of shit on the internet it doesn’t make it true Jen. If you got that idea from the same crap hole you got that picture and quote, you can bet it’s just more crap. You are being led down a path of hatred and deceit by lowlife lying Scumbags.

So you are wrong as always.

A grantmaking network founded by George Soros provided funding to some groups that engaged in Ferguson-related protest activities.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So you are wrong as always.

A grantmaking network founded by George Soros provided funding to some groups that engaged in Ferguson-related protest activities.
Black lives matter is not a terrorist group nor do they support rioting, looting or other violent means of protest. Read their website. They are a group founded to bring awareness to the fact that many unarmed black American citizens are being killed by scared angry policemen. It is a non profit organization which does not support or incite violence. So as usual, you are full of crap just like the rest of the imbeciles who believe all of the right wing garbage that has been thrown at Soros and any organizations that he backs. The fact that scumbags like Sean Hannity, Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly hate Soros indicates to me that he must be doing something good. Again, you fail miserably.

Cheers

Jen

Senator

I can see that you are really angry. I thought maybe mutual respect, but I guess I was wrong about that. Ya see....... I make up my own mind what to read and what to believe. I am no parrot of anything or anyone. I see Lefty parrots all over the place, but hey.............if they want to be a parrot.........no skin off my nose.

Again. You are free to believe what you wish. You are free to be just as nasty as you want to be to me. I won't forget, but I also won't retaliate. It is clear, though, whose path is one of hatred. And it's not mine.