• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And just a little update on me I wound up in ihe icu

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
About a week ago suffering from Kidney stones and renal kidney failure It's been It was touching go for a little bit But I'm still here Hopefully I will be getting out And coming home to the wife and dogs in a few more days. This is been extremely painful and tiring I guess my 1 word of the device would be take good care then kidneys people They can hurt you

Semper Fi all you non marine types

Jack4freedom

Governor
About a week ago suffering from Kidney stones and renal kidney failure It's been It was touching go for a little bit But I'm still here Hopefully I will be getting out And coming home to the wife and dogs in a few more days. This is been extremely painful and tiring I guess my 1 word of the device would be take good care then kidneys people They can hurt you

Bernie, I just saw that fantastic video of all the Marine brothers of your….The most impressive, diverse and classy people I have ever seen listed that way…What a ball club, along with you too. God bless them, you, your family and your dogs. Hope you get well soon and keep your kidneys working well from now on….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Best of luck BF and ADAPT and OVERCOME
Keep us informed

Not a jarhead :) but Semper Fi

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Just now seeing this too. You home yet? I have never had kidney stones but I have heard the pain can put the toughest man on his knees. What did the doctors tell you to do that you haven't been doing? Do what they say and rest up.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

A speedy recovery to you, sir. I pray you are comfortable and well ASAP.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got home yesterday Phil Sure is good to be away from the hospital and home
I don't envy anyone those types of stays away from home. Got a good buddy that's been in the hospital many months recovering from injury. He's slowly going crazy

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I don't envy anyone those types of stays away from home. Got a good buddy that's been in the hospital many months recovering from injury. He's slowly going crazy
I was in there For 11 days And it At the end Was making me bravo frank November I couldn't wait to get home I couldn't sleep I was sick and tired of the food Then frigging people would come in at all hours of the night Flick the light on And announcing a loud voice how are you feeling ? I finally snapped And barked Get Get the frack out of here And bring your boss Then We had what I so apply come to Jesus meeting Brother I was pissed I got it worked out But they were a little more cautious on how they blew it in the room... I think I scared that nurse out of a years growth.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I was in there For 11 days And it At the end Was making me bravo frank November I couldn't wait to get home I couldn't sleep I was sick and tired of the food Then frigging people would come in at all hours of the night Flick the light on And announcing a loud voice how are you feeling ? I finally snapped And barked Get Get the frack out of here And bring your boss Then We had what I so apply come to Jesus meeting Brother I was pissed I got it worked out But they were a little more cautious on how they blew it in the room... I think I scared that nurse out of a years growth.
Had the same experience with a heart attack in Feb 2020. There were also machines that ran on timers that would wake me up when they would cycle. Not exactly restful.
The ICU is not a place to catch up on sleep.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
OMG, there is no sleep or rest in a hospitals and the food is worse than mess halls

Welcome Home Bro