• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And so their ultimate goal comes into focus...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
"If you're a Baltic state, you're really worried about whether or not you're next," he said. "They know Putin, they know what he's capable of ... And quite frankly, if Ukraine falls, I really believe that NATO will be in a fight with Russia."

That was always their goal - sacrifice Ukraine to "soften up" Putin and then once Ukraine falls, the west can make its move against Russia. And we wonder why Putin didn't want NATO on his door step...

EatTheRich

President
It is inevitable that imperialist nations come into conflict. In this case, Russia’s aim of conquering much of Eastern Europe and rebuilding the Romanov Empire conflicts with NATO’s aim to have a Balkanized Eastern Europe that is not serious competition for the Western fossil fuel cartels. The way forward is a new Soviet Union (minus the bureaucratic counterrevolutionary regime) that organizes Eastern Europe on rational lines in opposition to all imperialist powers.

"If you're a Baltic state, you're really worried about whether or not you're next," he said. "They know Putin, they know what he's capable of ... And quite frankly, if Ukraine falls, I really believe that NATO will be in a fight with Russia."

That was always their goal - sacrifice Ukraine to "soften up" Putin and then once Ukraine falls, the west can make its move against Russia. And we wonder why Putin didn't want NATO on his door step...
Utter insanity.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Putin pulls his strings, and his gullible useful idiots dance.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Putin invaded for no rational justification. He argued that Ukraine was rightfully part of Russia. His logic is that Ukraine belongs within Russia's "sphere of influence" which means they should remain militarily weak and subject to what ever the Kremlin decides.
Blaming the west or NATO for Putin's decision is simply bizarre....I can only interpret your posts as being driven by Trump's rhetoric supporting Putin.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump surrendered to the Taliban. They agreed to stop shooting at Americans, but 3,000 Afghan soldiers died without US air support. I guess they didn't count.

65 Americans died in Afghanistan while Trump was prez.

The fighting in Ukraine continued while Trump was President and escalated in 2022...notice it was not a new war...as implied.

Last edited: