• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

And the Scummy Republican of the Week Award goes to…

Bugsy McGurk

President
Robert Hur, who dragged Joe Biden’s dead son into his “investigation” of classified documents at Biden’s properties, even though his dead son has NOTHING to do with the classified documents issues.

It’s hard for Republicans to win the Scummy Republican of the Week Award. It’s always a VERY competitive contest. But Hur locked it up when dragging Biden’s dead son into his political hatchet job.

I hope he’s proud of himself.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Robert Hur, who dragged Joe Biden’s dead son into his “investigation” of classified documents at Biden’s properties, even though his dead son has NOTHING to do with the classified documents issues.

It’s hard for Republicans to win the Scummy Republican of the Week Award. It’s always a VERY competitive contest. But Hur locked it up when dragging Biden’s dead son into his political hatchet job.

I hope he’s proud of himself.

If only Joe Biden's Attorney General had the brains not to appoint a scumbag like that.

Kinda makes you question Milky's judgement doesn't it?

Last edited:

PNWest

Really? You think the AG is the President's attorney? He isn't.

My bad - Milquetoast Merrick is Biden's Attorney GENERAL, not his Attorney. Bad fingers. I've edited the post to say this.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If only Joe Biden's Attorney General had the brains not to appoint a scumbag like that.

Kinda makes you question Milky's judgement doesn't it?
Well, you know those Dems - they always want to be “fair.” So Garland appointed a Republican to investigate Biden. And that got shoved right up Garland’s ass. Republicans play hardball while Dems play softball.

Bugsy McGurk

President
My bad - Milquetoast Merrick is Biden's Attorney GENERAL, not his Attorney. Bad fingers. I've edited the post to say this.
Well, it’s clear that you always search for ways to blame scummy Republicans on Biden. I blame Republican scumminess on the Republicans in question. You should too.

PNWest

Well, it’s clear that you always search for ways to blame scummy Republicans on Biden. I blame Republican scumminess on the Republicans in question. You should too.
You are nothing but a BidenBestie™. It was Joe Biden that appointed that do-nothing loser Merrick Garland. And Garland who appointed Hur.

The buck stops with Biden.

None of Hur's report on Biden's frailty and decline would matter at all if it wasn't true.

Biden looks, old.
Biden moves like an frail old man.
Biden sounds old.
Biden is prone to confusion like yesterday when he was trying to defend himself against the charges of being a confused old man and he mixed up the Presidents of Mexico and Egypt.

All of that is true and none of that is what America would like to see in their President.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You are nothing but a BidenBestie™. It was Joe Biden that appointed that do-nothing loser Merrick Garland. And Garland who appointed Hur.

The buck stops with Biden.

None of Hur's report on Biden's frailty and decline would matter at all if it wasn't true.

Biden looks, old.
Biden moves like an frail old man.
Biden sounds old.
Biden is prone to confusion like yesterday when he was trying to defend himself against the charges of being a confused old man and he mixed up the Presidents of Mexico and Egypt.

All of that is true and none of that is what America would like to see in their President.
Again, I think it’s ridiculous when you try to blame Republican scumminess on Biden. Have at it though. It makes you look very foolish.

As to Biden, I think he knows far more about issues and people of import than his critics, including you. The occasional brainfart, such as switching words mentally when thinking quickly of more than one thing, doesn’t change that. We all experience them. Even you, I’m sure.

But again, if you see your role as tearing down Biden, when there’s a binary choice between him and an equally “elderly” swine who would further tear down our democracy if made president again, have at it. You are being very foolish.

PNWest

Again, I think it’s ridiculous when you try to blame Republican scumminess on Biden. Have at it though. It makes you look very foolish.

As to Biden, I think he knows far more about issues and people of import than his critics, including you. The occasional brainfart, such as switching words mentally when thinking quickly of more than one thing, doesn’t change that. We all experience them. Even you, I’m sure.

But again, if you see your role as tearing down Biden, when there’s a binary choice between him and an equally “elderly” swine who would further tear down our democracy if made president again, have at it. You are being very foolish.
Nope - We can and should do better than Joe Biden. He's done a mediocre at best job, and certainly has not EARNED a second term. While better than Trump he is not best for America. Joe should put the country's interests ahead of Jill's his ego and drop out of the race.

Hur is part of the weaponized DOJ, not a doctor.Yet the Fox News crowd that said the DOJ was to be disregarded , lapped up his every word.Go figure

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope - We can and should do better than Joe Biden. He's done a mediocre at best job, and certainly has not EARNED a second term. While better than Trump he is not best for America. Joe should put the country's interests ahead of Jill's his ego and drop out of the race.
Mediocre at best?

That’s Fox Noise stuff.

;-)