• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Andrew McCabe Isn't Off the Hook Just Yet

Bugsy McGurk

President
McCabe knows quite well that Trump and his stooge Barr will not stop in their efforts to corrupt the justice system...

We all know that. A “president” who views himself as a banana republic tinpot dictator will never cease his efforts at corruption. That will only stop if people like you stop supporting his corruption and vote him out of office.

IF there was real corruption I would. But this is all fantasy being dreamed up and thrown against a wall by the Democrats hoping something will stick.
Fortunately the majority of the voters know where the real corruption lies and they want the swamp drained.
Since the Democrats live in and control the swamp, they're terrified.

Reactions: Jen

Bugsy McGurk

President
IF there was real corruption I would. But this is all fantasy being dreamed up and thrown against a wall by the Democrats hoping something will stick.
Fortunately the majority of the voters know where the real corruption lies and they want the swamp drained.
Quite tedious. I can’t believe you’re actually too brainwashed to know that the swamp has never been swampier.

Let’s review...

Here it is in text:

Washington DC needs to be broken up. Agencies should be headquartered around the country. Spread the government wealth off the East coast.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I knew the McCabe situation smelled rotten. And it does appear that stench is coming from left wing activists. Only they have such a foul smelling odor.
Yeah, McCabe is going down, right champ? Maybe right after they “lock Hillary Clinton Up”. You nit wits have been clamoring this BS since 2016 and nary aN indictment much less a conviction. Meanwhile several of trumps close associates have been arrested,, indicted and convicted. Cohen, Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Stone, Fruman, Parnas and more to come. Yet you buffoons insists that It’s in the bag for McCabe
to go down. You and your fellow deep state morons are a bunch of delusional buffoons....lol...Get back to me when your hero Durham actually indicts ANYONE...Chump.