• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Andrew Yang for 2020

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
There is a young man, Andrew Yang, running for President on the Democrat ticket. I came across him on YouTube the other day. He is a lawyer who became a businessman. Very articulate, intelligent guy. The two main issues of his that caught my attention are Medicare for All and a Guaranteed Basic Income of $1,000.00 for every American citizen over 18 years old. This Basic Income would go to ALL Americans, rich or poor. He says it will be paid for with a VAT tax.
He makes it all sound very good; he is an interesting guy. Of course, I'm still waiting for Joe Biden to announce his candidacy.:) If any of you check him out, please tell us what you think.

Jen

Senator
Oh yah. Please vote for him and tell all your friends to do that too.
I'm retired so I won't have to give all my income back to the government so they can give some person who likes to sit at home and play video games an income.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Oh yah. Please vote for him and tell all your friends to do that too.
I'm retired so I won't have to give all my income back to the government so they can give some person who likes to sit at home and play video games an income.

I didn't say I was planning to vote for Andrew Yang. I just think his platform is interesting.
He would not be my first choice. But, I like seeing the Democrats have lots of different candidates to choose from.

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Andrew Yang dropped out of the race yesterday, February 12th. He was a great candidate with some good ideas.
I hope he tries again; maybe in 2024.