• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anonymous Just Took Trump Down For Good

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What kind of parents accept money to let their child's rapist go unpunished?

Also, didn't Cohen turn against Trump? Do you suppose he just forgot about all the child rapes he helped him cover up?

Colorforms

Senator
Read the factual statements incourt papers then proudly tell the world you voted for that guy.
I did, and again, you would have to prove that they were valid.

Considering the multitude of rocks that the left and the media have overturned in an attempt to destroy this president, that you would leave such a treasure trove untapped until now does seem highly unlikely.

More likely you're just being a useful idiot....again.

I did, and again, you would have to prove that they were valid.

Considering the multitude of rocks that the left and the media have overturned in an attempt to destroy this president, that you would leave such a treasure trove untapped until now does seem highly unlikely.

More likely you're just being a useful idiot....again.
You know what statements of facts Are?

Colorforms

Senator
I think it's Hilarious can't find anyone anyone but [Unwelcome language removed] to advance their political causes.
Most people would realize their political beliefs are done for at that point. But the Republican base lost touch with morality in a cynical quest for political power.
Again, and I hate to have to tell an adult this, but we have something called due process. This is the belief that a person is innocent until proven otherwise. We don't just take some hostile person's from another party

Colorforms

Senator
They aren't opinions. They are things that actually happened. Now read the facts again and tell me voting for Trump doesn't make you want to throw up.
These are also documents that aren't readily available to the general public. If they were, I'm sure the press would have had a field day with them 4 years ago. So either these documents are real, in which case Anonymous has some 'splaining to do, or, more likely, these documents are bullschitt, just like everything else produced by the left.