• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anonymous Just Took Trump Down For Good

BobbyT

Governor
What kind of parents accept money to let their child's rapist go unpunished?

Also, didn't Cohen turn against Trump? Do you suppose he just forgot about all the child rapes he helped him cover up?
The kind that knows the courts are rigged for the richest person with the best lawyers. How do you think Epstein got away with it for so long even after multiple criminal complaints had been filed?

These are also documents that aren't readily available to the general public. If they were, I'm sure the press would have had a field day with them 4 years ago. So either these documents are real, in which case Anonymous has some 'splaining to do, or, more likely, these documents are bullschitt, just like everything else produced by the left.
You know Anonymous are hackers?
Exposing a rapist is serving the public interest. Now the world knows Trump has sex with children and pays them off. Trump is going down big time. He is getting impeached like next week.

Colorforms

Senator
You know Anonymous are hackers?
Exposing a rapist is serving the public interest. Now the world knows Trump has sex with children and pays them off. Trump is going down big time. He is getting impeached like next week.
I do, I also know that a faction of Anonymous are unscrupulous, and they would have no compunction about falsifying documents, kind of like democrats have done.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think it's Hilarious can't find anyone anyone but [Unwelcome language removed] to advance their political causes.
Most people would realize their political beliefs are done for at that point. But the Republican base lost touch with morality in a cynical quest for political power.
DNC 2020

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The kind that knows the courts are rigged for the richest person with the best lawyers. How do you think Epstein got away with it for so long even after multiple criminal complaints had been filed?
Then he hanged himself :)

Colorforms

Senator
It's weird how sad how far right-wing tribalism has come, now Republicans will say, "he maybe a [Unwelcome language removed] rapist, but he is our [Unwelcome language removed] rapist"
It's even more sad how far democrats will go to try and destroy a sitting president simply because they can't accept having lost. A democratic country can't function if a group refuses to accept the dictates of it's electoral system.

It's really a shame how far democrats have devolved.

BobbyT

Governor
Then he hanged himself :)
And his victims never got their day in court. And he transferred his millions offshore so his victims would never get restitution for everything they suffered as children. Guess he got the last laugh, eh? He had over 50 years of abusing and raping children.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And his victims never got their day in court. And he transferred his millions offshore so his victims would never get restitution for everything they suffered as children. Guess he got the last laugh, eh? He had over 50 years of abusing and raping children.
Wonder if truth will ever come out on who did kill him?
IMO he wasn't laughing due to the heat

What kind of parents accept money to let their child's rapist go unpunished?

Also, didn't Cohen turn against Trump? Do you suppose he just forgot about all the child rapes he helped him cover up?
LOL

This is the "pee tape" 2020.

In the meantime, I'm doing searches on this forum for posters who have expressed support for antifa. You'll be reported to the FBI for terrorist connections.

LOL

This is the "pee tape" 2020.

In the meantime, I'm doing searches on this forum for posters who have expressed support for antifa. You'll be reported to the FBI for terrorist connections.
Everyone should be quakin in their boots. Marv is on the case. He, like all Republicans are full of vaccuous bluster with no substance behind it.