• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Anonymous Just Took Trump Down For Good

BobbyT

Governor
LOL

This is the "pee tape" 2020.

In the meantime, I'm doing searches on this forum for posters who have expressed support for antifa. You'll be reported to the FBI for terrorist connections.
That would be a great use of the FBI's time and taxpayer resources. You're a good little DonnieBoy, threatening others. I hope you find what you're looking for and dash of to your local FBI agent with it, LOL.

Mick

The Right is always right
Everyone should be quakin in their boots. Marv is on the case. He, like all Republicans are full of vaccuous bluster with no substance behind it.
So says the little boy who started this hoax thread from his Mommy's basement.

*chuckles*

That would be a great use of the FBI's time and taxpayer resources. You're a good little DonnieBoy, threatening others. I hope you find what you're looking for and dash of to your local FBI agent with it, LOL.
What's your take on antifa? I'm pretty sure you expressed support in the past, right? Maybe even a donation?

BobbyT

Governor
What's your take on antifa? I'm pretty sure you expressed support in the past, right? Maybe even a donation?
Guess you'll have to spend your evening perusing all my posts and find out for yourself. It'll be a good way for you to keep busy and entertained. Do have a lovely time with your searching.

BobbyT

Governor
Just a patriot doing my part to fight terrorism.
And you don't even have to get out of your laz-e-boy to fight them terrorists. You're like our own personal Richard Jewell, go get 'em boy! Make sure those feds have they're beady eye on the middle aged typists here on PJ. Good job!!

LOL

Jack4freedom

Governor
[Unwelcome language removed] like Uncle Touchy.
There is a hell of a difference between a physically demonstrative guy like Joe Biden and a couple of guys like Trump and Epstein making a sexual slave of a 13 year old child for four months. I am sure that the GOP will fully support these plaintiffs right to depose Trump under oath regarding these matters like they insisted Clinton do in 1998. The disgusting part about it is that even if these allegations were found to be true, most Trumpers wouldn’t give a damn and would vote for him anyway. Epstein was obviously murdered in one of AG Barr’s facilities in Trump’s home town. Maybe Trump was worried about Epstein cutting a deal and testifying in this woman’s trial.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Jack4freedom

Governor
What kind of parents accept money to let their child's rapist go unpunished?

Also, didn't Cohen turn against Trump? Do you suppose he just forgot about all the child rapes he helped him cover up?
All of the incidents detailed in the OP occurred before Cohen even knew Trump. If they are true, it’s pretty good stuff though. This makes theTara Reade deal look pretty weak. What do you think Raoul? Could any of these payouts be real? Is the first document part of a real, open case. Because if it is, this woman will be paraded around on daytime tv and evening shows for the full month of October.

Ask and Ye shall receive
Case Number- 1:16-cv-04642
View attachment 52501
I've searched it. Can't find it.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Cuz Joe Biden. If this kinda action is really so bad, go after Joe. You are not trying to help women but win an election. Do these women know you are abusing and using them?

That a fair question.

Do you have these women's permissions to make this claim at their expense?