• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another amazing Joe gaffe

reason10

Governor
Seriously, anybody who is contemplating voting for this guy is a edited who hates America.

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/national/susan-jones/biden-day-oneim-sendinga-bill-provide-path-citizenship-11-million?fbclid=IwAR0_zM_02ADDCLMN56ESe9gtdMjGehimRi0dSR8NNgAQMoWLoE4QyPcY8OI

Biden: 'On Day One...I'm Sending...a Bill to Provide a Path to Citizenship for 11 Million Undocumented People'

(CNSNews.com) - If Joe Biden becomes president in January, he will make it possible for millions of people who came to this country illegally to compete against American citizens for jobs.
He will do that "on day one" by sending a bill to Congress to "provide a path to citizenship for 11 million undocumented people

First, AMNESTY for those criminals? Most of America want them GONE.

Second, a President does not send a bill to Congress. It's the other way around.

Did this moron even take civics class in high school?

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
This is a good idea. A large majority of Americans supports a path to citizenship. There are no citizens’ jobs or undocumented immigrants’ jobs, only workers’ jobs. Presidents routinely suggest legislation to Congress.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
No one has commented on the obvious problem.....the President doesn't SEND bills to Congress. Bills originate in either the House or the Senate, and so on.....

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
The president may personally propose legislation in annual and special messages to Congress including the annual State of the Union address and joint sessions of Congress. If Congress has adjourned without acting on proposals, the president may call a special session of the Congress.

he said 'SEND A BILL' he did not say 'propose legislation during the SOTU message or at a joint session of Congress'.

In fact he said on DAY 1. Try to pay attention. I know with that short attention span of yours, it is difficult, but at least make an effort.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Seriously, anybody who is contemplating voting for this guy is a fcking MORON who hates America.

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/national/susan-jones/biden-day-oneim-sendinga-bill-provide-path-citizenship-11-million?fbclid=IwAR0_zM_02ADDCLMN56ESe9gtdMjGehimRi0dSR8NNgAQMoWLoE4QyPcY8OI

Biden: 'On Day One...I'm Sending...a Bill to Provide a Path to Citizenship for 11 Million Undocumented People'

(CNSNews.com) - If Joe Biden becomes president in January, he will make it possible for millions of people who came to this country illegally to compete against American citizens for jobs.
He will do that "on day one" by sending a bill to Congress to "provide a path to citizenship for 11 million undocumented people

First, AMNESTY for those criminals? Most of America want them GONE.

Second, a President does not send a bill to Congress. It's the other way around.

Did this moron even take civics class in high school?

View attachment 52120

View attachment 52121
It goes without saying that, anyone who votes for Biden is an idiot. But I am hoping the idiots don't replace him. I think a good strategy might be to keep on pushing the narrative that Biden is an idiot (tell the truth in other words). It won't be hard because he is an idiot, and the Dems will push back and feel even more obligated to defend the idiot.

Spamature

President
he said 'SEND A BILL' he did not say 'propose legislation during the SOTU message or at a joint session of Congress'.

In fact he said on DAY 1. Try to pay attention. I know with that short attention span of yours, it is difficult, but at least make an effort.
So ? What ever he calls it, it's still a thing the POTUS does. At least he isn't proposing that doctor inject people with disinfectant.

Also it's not Biden who constantly forgets things he said even when its on video.

Man up and admit he's either the biggest liar you have ever seen or he a Alzheimer's basket case.

Which do you admit to ?