• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Another black castigates Critical Race Theory

reason10

Governor
Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that racism is a social construct, and that it is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies.

Sorry for the big words. Now tell me why you're afraid of our children learning the accurate history of blacks in America.
I agree. And it is the entire philosophy of the Democrat party. Racism has been a Democrat social construct, back when they gathered slaves, fought a civil war to keep the slaves, formed the KKK to harass former slaves and then created a welfare state to rebuild the plantations.

In other words, YOUR side of the aisle.

reason10

Governor
ONE black person comes forward to save the day for the white people who are afraid to have their children taught an accurate history of blacks in America.

LOL
Critical Racist Theory is NOT an accurate history of blacks in America.

The 1619 project is a LIE.

The TRUTH about blacks, whites, Asians, Indians, Europeans, South AMericans, Central Americans etc has been taught in public schools ever since Horace Mann created them. It's only the recent racist Democrats decided to add RACE to the long list of LIES it tells the public.

Oh, and if you REALLY give a rat's ass about slavery and reparations, start with Kamala Harris, whose GRANDFATHER bought and sold black slaves in Jamaica. How much should THAT racist bee itch pay in reparations?

If a white person's grandfather bought and sold slaves, you'd have no problem assigning blame.

IN other words, you are a whiny bee itch when you lose an argument...
You found one black guy to redefine CRT to anything he wanted it to be at the time his trap was open and that equates to losing an argument to you?

Did you film yourself while you were at the capital building too?

..The Make America Great Again MAJORITY OF AMERICA pays taxes so you can relax on welfare.
!? MAGA Trailer Parkers hate paying taxes love welfare, any questions?

tia

I agree. And it is the entire philosophy of the Democrat party. Racism has been a Democrat social construct, back when they gathered slaves, fought a civil war to keep the slaves, formed the KKK to harass former slaves and then created a welfare state to rebuild the plantations.

In other words, YOUR side of the aisle.
CRT definition says nothing like what you posted

MAGA Cult = just make sh!t up !!!!

Mick

The Right is always right

Don't mind spammer. He's busy getting his ass beat.

Mick

The Right is always right
Stop linking media matters, Julie. You are making a fool of yourself every time you link that debunked shit. Hell, you were pushing CRT as being "about American history". Clueless.....and the trash you link shows why.

Either address what the guy said or stfu and waddle away already.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Stop linking media matters, Julie. You are making a fool of yourself every time you link that debunked shit. Hell, you were pushing CRT as being "about American history". Clueless.....and the trash you link shows why.

Either address what the guy said or stfu and waddle away already.
Shouldn't you be out driving your car/truck into protesters?
It's lawful now in red states.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Shouldn't you be out driving your car/truck into protesters?
It's lawful now in red states.
Blocking traffic is against the Law
Evidently many kids were not taught to not play in the road
If your ambulance was blocked on the way to ER wouldn't you be Peo'd?

Spamature

President
It's mentioned in the article. It's New Jersey.

Now rather than deflecting because you are getting your ass kicked how about you defend your policy and what this guy is talking about? You think this guy is wrong and lying. Yet, you cannot point to anything. Another conspiracy of yours down the tubes. LOL.
[/QUOTE]LMFAO

How can I say this ?

You conservatives "be scammin" !

From a more detailed article

The Bloomington Public School area, District 87, does not teach CRT and teachers insist they have no intention of introducing it.

However, at a board meeting on June 9 dozens of people holding signs saying 'No critical race theory' turned up alongside others wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts.

Yeah, it turns our your hero is a right wing radio host and YouTuber. I wonder when his book will start to make the rounds on the chump reading list circuit ?

Here he is alongside of one of your other favorite Trump flavored tokens, Candace Owens.

In October, he posted a photo to Instagram of him posing alongside Candace Owens

Just like the good old days of rooting out the scams you wingers fall for !

BUSTED !!

Last edited:

Spamature

President

The first article is about colleges
The second is about teacher job training, not teaching CRT to students.

Question still stands as the exposure of your shill in the top post article.

Spamature

President
MAGA Media finds another ignorant collaborator, who wouldah thunk it coming from Fokkks News?

Love hate or even being aware of it, support the MAGA Cult
Holy **** !

This guy is Candace Owens' brother.

One of them has a caption that reads, “Well since someone had to rat me out! Yes she’s @realcandaceowens my sister and I’m her crazy big brother! Thanks inviting your brother lil sis!”

The other one’s caption reads, “Keeping my “little sis” @realcandaceowens laughing is how she stays in good spirits to take on the world.”

I guess the whole family is in on the shilling for right wingers act.

IF just for one thing, coming here to bust right wing scams is the most appealing thing about posting on the PJ.

Spamature

President
Don't mind spammer. He's busy getting his ass beat.
Does this really seem like a guy with two medical degrees ?

Yet nothing concerning medicine is even remotely part of his YouTube channel content ?

In fact it is almost completely made up of reaction videos to old songs he apparently never heard before. Must have been too busy with all those years in medical school and residency that kept him away from listening to the radio.

Modern Renaissance Man - YouTube

Last edited:
Holy **** !

This guy is Candace Owens' brother.

One of them has a caption that reads, “Well since someone had to rat me out! Yes she’s @realcandaceowens my sister and I’m her crazy big brother! Thanks inviting your brother lil sis!”

The other one’s caption reads, “Keeping my “little sis” @realcandaceowens laughing is how she stays in good spirits to take on the world.”

I guess the whole family is in on the shilling for right wingers act.

IF just for one thing, coming here to bust right wing scams is the most appealing thing about posting on the PJ.
Figures, he sounded fake as hell

Spamature

President
ONE black person comes forward to save the day for the white people who are afraid to have their children taught an accurate history of blacks in America.

LOL
Hey, they gotta take their shill where they can find them and make up controversy where they can.

Because right wing chumps and suckers have to be fed their daily BS to keep them angry and misinformed.

Candice Owen's brother has finally found his moment in the token winger shill spotlight.