• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

another dead rabbit hole .....Arizona Judge Tosses Kari Lake’s 2022 Election Lawsuit

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where there's smoke...only a hack would suggest that every instance has been prosecuted.

I hope you will stop the nonsense that there is absolutely no way to elude the electoral "process."
Look at the cases where people were caught...was it tens of thousands of ballots? No. It was 4 or 5. Did they try? Yup. Did they succeed? So the fact is that they did not elude the electoral process.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So was Sussman convicted? Nope. Was Elias charged with a crime? No.

So four years and millions of dollars spent and Durham got one guilty plea for deleting one line from an email.
All these investigations are exposing the bureaucratic rot - it is why so many Americans feel we are on the wrong track.

Raoul_Luke

Look at the cases where people were caught...was it tens of thousands of ballots? No. It was 4 or 5. Did they try? Yup. Did they succeed? So the fact is that they did not elude the electoral process.
Yeah, because everybody knows there's no drugs making it across the border because someone got caught.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, because everybody knows there's no drugs making it across the border because someone got caught.
Wow...could you get further from relevance than that? Ummm, howzabout them Vikings getting away with raiding the coast of France and Britain.

Holy shit....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All these investigations are exposing the bureaucratic rot - it is why so many Americans feel we are on the wrong track.
The use of investigations to gain political points is what is happening...

Republicans swore that they'd get revenge for Nixon/Agnew being forced out...They tried to create a scandal around Bert Lance when Carter was president...and failed.
Then the Iran/Contra scandal happened. The investigation into what was clearly criminal acts was derailed when Bush pardoned everyone involved....Clinton was subject to a 6 year long and $60 million investigation into first WhiteWater, then the Vince Foster suicide, then the travel office and finally Clinton's affair with Lewinsky.
So far was there any "rot" exposed and future instances prevented? Nah...

How many investigations into Benghazi? Was it 8? Results? Zip.

Let's not forget Fast and Furious and the IRS...results? Again...nothing.

Then we had Crossfire, which was an actual investigation into the Russian criminal acts and whether or not Trump campaign people were encouraging the Russians...You (and Dunham) argue the investigation shouldn't have happened. I forget...did you ever say one investigation into Benghazi was enough? Did you ever admit that after 5 investigations into Vince Foster's death that it probably was suicide?

Durham didn't prove squat...Neither will Comer or Grassley.

Raoul_Luke

The use of investigations to gain political points is what is happening...

Republicans swore that they'd get revenge for Nixon/Agnew being forced out...They tried to create a scandal around Bert Lance when Carter was president...and failed.
Then the Iran/Contra scandal happened. The investigation into what was clearly criminal acts was derailed when Bush pardoned everyone involved....Clinton was subject to a 6 year long and $60 million investigation into first WhiteWater, then the Vince Foster suicide, then the travel office and finally Clinton's affair with Lewinsky.
So far was there any "rot" exposed and future instances prevented? Nah...

How many investigations into Benghazi? Was it 8? Results? Zip.

Let's not forget Fast and Furious and the IRS...results? Again...nothing.

Then we had Crossfire, which was an actual investigation into the Russian criminal acts and whether or not Trump campaign people were encouraging the Russians...You (and Dunham) argue the investigation shouldn't have happened. I forget...did you ever say one investigation into Benghazi was enough? Did you ever admit that after 5 investigations into Vince Foster's death that it probably was suicide?

Durham didn't prove squat...Neither will Comer or Grassley.
If your point is that the democrats are protected by the deep state authorities, then, yes, we agree.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If your point is that the democrats are protected by the deep state authorities, then, yes, we agree.
All these investigations are exposing the bureaucratic rot

I misunderstood...yes...the republican investigations are clearly evidence of rot. Ken Starr spent $60 million...the guy stunk the place to high heaven.

Raoul_Luke

All these investigations are exposing the bureaucratic rot

I misunderstood...yes...the republican investigations are clearly evidence of rot. Ken Starr spent $60 million...the guy stunk the place to high heaven.
We agree again!